Fairy Tail Revolution Interest Check (CLOSED THREAD, CHECK OOC)

Started by SweetRevenge, June 01, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

New guild master, new characters, canon characters are the ancestors of this group (meaning they aren't going to be around and are famed wizards who have had many tales made from the exploits of their lives...) Forbidden/Ancient/Lost magics are on-demand, includes dragon slayers, whatever generation we talk about. I'm honestly not one who likes to start or run RP's, I've only been really wanting to play a Fairy Tail RP lately. Talking it out with others and deciding what we would like to do is really what I had in mind. So please, share your ideas and make more legends under the banner of Fairy Tail! =D

Carlissa

I've been waiting for a Fairy Tail RP for quite some time. Not a huge fan if what they're doing in the manga right now, though. I'm interested!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Annie

I'll keep an eye on this one! Maybe I have a character lost somewhere that I could use here.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

SweetRevenge

I'm interested in playing a male re-equip wizard. A dragon slayer is also a possibility that I would have interest. Anything in particular that would tickle your fancies? I prefer to stick to one character, but I am able to play more than one if the need arises.

Carlissa

I'm presuming that all dragon slayers will be the 2nd generation variant? I'm guessing that dragons have been long gone from the world and the old art is officially dead?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

SweetRevenge

That would make sense indeed =/

Unless we decided to make dragons come back. Like Natsu found them and pulled them back here by the tails or something XD But yeah, with the lack of dragons around, 2nd generation are probably the last of the slayers left...

Annie

I'm really up to anything that doesn't have us to play canon characters (which isn't the case). My character would be a re-equip/the gunner type.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Carlissa

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 04, 2013, 05:19:52 PM
That would make sense indeed =/

Unless we decided to make dragons come back. Like Natsu found them and pulled them back here by the tails or something XD But yeah, with the lack of dragons around, 2nd generation are probably the last of the slayers left...

The only other way dragon slayers could exist is if the 1st generation dragon slayers passed down their styles to future generations. So Natsu and the other dragon slayers took on apprentices and trained them to be like them.

He only problem with this idea is that we have no idea how a dragon slayer becomes a dragon slayer. What makes them different magically/biologically from other mages. So dragons slayers might lack the resources that dragons have to make more 1st generation slayers.

I would advise against using this idea though, since I would hate for this RP to be filled with dragon slayers. I would actually prefer there be no dragon slayers at all, but that's just me.

SweetRevenge

Well, I personally view it as something that should be asked. If someone would be allowed to take any of the ancient/lost magics, it's something that should be discussed with the group before taking a decision. Take-over has some interesting facets that I might enjoy, but I think that re-equip really would be where I'd go. I wonder how weapons and armor are added to the inventory for re-equip. Like is just a room full of everything or is it like an alternate dimension? XP

Carlissa

I think they said in the manga that re-quipters have a special room where they keep all of their stuff that exists in the real world. I'm not sure where they said it though. I think it was near the beginning of the series.

Annie

SweetRevenge

Good to know, thank you =J Now, are any of you open to play more than one character, even NPC? If, for example, we face a dark guild on a job and they want to quarrel and there is more than one enemy, I don't want to be the only one RPing them out. I fully understand wanting to stick to a single character, as that is my preference.

Carlissa

I would love to play more than one character. I was thinking on having two characters, one being my main character who I would play at all times, and the other would be a secondary character that wouldn't appear very often, but would be an S-class mage.

I'm open to creating/playing villains as well.

Annie

I don't mind to control a NPC in a scene where my character is interacting with, since that can speed up things in game, but this is all. I want to have just one character.

SweetRevenge

So we have the potential of 3 'main' characters and a few npcs and villan characters... One would hope this RP isn't only 3 people but we can start to get things ready at this point. =J If anyone would like to add/change/correct/modify something, please share. Criticism is to be taken positively =D

Character Profile

Appearance:
Name:
Orientation: (Straight, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, etc.)
Personality: (a paragraph)
History: (2-3 paragraphs at least)
Class: (What 'level' would your character be)
Magic type: (What magic is your wizard using)

Spells/Techniques/Abilities:

(Copy for every spell, more can be approved as the story goes)
Name:
Type: (Melee, Fire, Thunder, Wind, etc) / (Defensive, offensive, passive)
Range:(close, mid and long rage)
Description: (Clear explanation as to what it does, both to the target and the caster. Spells take magic and will eventually put a strain on the user)
Class: (S, A, B, C, D, E, F)

Annie

Ah, I found the thread with the character I mentioned. I'll leave here so you can take a look ahead. I'll change to your profile model later.

Alice Deschain, B Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

Other pics (nsfw): 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

{Appearance}

Height: 5' 3"   Weight: 121 lb   Age: 17

Blonde, with peach eyes and a sexy body. Alice can draw attention from most men with her appearance, something that she is aware and she will take advantage of. She will often use clothes that make her look cute, frail and that highlights her body's best features: her bust.

{Tattoo}
Right forearm.

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Alice is cheerful, talkative, smart and confident. Although she's competitive, she can work well in a group. She will do almost anything to help her friends. She holds no grudge to anyone who makes something bad to her, but things change when it comes to the ones she care about.

She loves money and will take advantage of any chance to make a extra profit. And the easier way to do that is by gambling. Alice loves such games and the money she can make from them. Using her looks to distract the other players, she will cheat to win. And, by habit, she uses this strategy to almost everything in her life. Alice will try to seduce anyone to earn an advantage, even the slightest ones. Acting all sweet and innocent while insinuating herself, she can drive the most weak-minded crazy. And she got a fondness of doing that.

Things change, however, when she have a crush on someone. From the confident, seductive woman, she becomes a shy, sweet and clumsy girl. This is even more true when her crush actually flirts with her.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Loves gambling games (especially the ones she can win cheating)
Being caught while cheating in a gambling game @
% Have a growing collection of guns
To be alone @
% She becomes very shy when a cute boy she likes actually flirts with her

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: D
Agility: C+
Speed: B+
Durability: D+
Senses: B-
Spirit:(Potency of Magic) C-
Intelligence: C
Dexterity: B+ (any type of guns)

{Magic-Types}

The gunner (requip + guns), Hold

{Signature Spell}
Dead Eye Shot - A short/mild range spell. She aims at her target and fires 7 bullets with a great amount of magic power, in such a speed that few can notice more than just one shot. The bullets are guided to hit her target, but they doesn't work like homing missiles: they can't change their route entirely, just make some smooth curves. While she can fire at a target behind some shelter, for instance, she can't fire at the oposite direction and hope to hit the target. Of course this spell relies on her dexterity with a gun to take advantage of its effect.

{Spell List}
Bullet Cyclone: She summons all of her guns (except the sniper rifle) and with a help from a ribbon of her clothes, she fires all of them on a quick rate, while spins her body. Of course this is not so accurate, but the high rate at she fires her guns creates an interesting AoE spell.

Homing Shot: After locking onto her enemies with her Magic Sniper Rifle, she charges up a shot which homes in on the target(s) and explodes on contact.

Elemental Shot - She can fire magic bullets with these elemental properties: fire, ice, earth or lightning.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Marksmanship
# Prestidigitation (usually used for cheating in gambling games)
# Seduction (using cuteness and fragility)
# Repairmanship (restricted to firearms)
# Survival

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

She was born on a small village, with no perspective on life, and was a orphan since she can remember. When she was 10, a lone gunslinger appeared on her village. It was her first contact with magic. Seeing this like a chance to change her life, she decided to run away from home and follow the gunslinger to learn his techniques.

The gunslinger, a freelancer mage only known by Angel´s Eyes, relutanctly accepted Alice as a pupil. But she was good enough to learn his magic, and soon she became a good partner to complete his missions. They traveled a lot and Alice got used to the harshness of life on the road. And that when she began to learn some tricks to cheat in gambling games. Angel's Eyes taught these to teach her how to earn a quick profit in a emergency.

Only one year earlier, he said to her that he had nothing more to teach her. Angel´s Eyes told to Alice to look for her own path, maybe joining a Guild and find new friends. When they meet again, they would compete to see who was the best gunslinger.

AidenWhite

I am placing my interesting into this. Need to form a badass character.

What limit is placed on class, and stats, if we want to get as specific as Annie did?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

SweetRevenge

Quote from: AidenWhite on June 04, 2013, 10:37:45 PM
I am placing my interesting into this. Need to form a badass character.

What limit is placed on class, and stats, if we want to get as specific as Annie did?

Annie's profile is just spectacular to read through and made me wish I was good at making profiles. XD Especially the place of the guild mark. Why didn't I think of that?!

As for stats restrictions, I'm guessing that most are going to remain under S ranks. Class is mostly restrained by the idea that lost/ancient magics require approval of other members on the average people who are here, needing 1 more than half for a win. Anyone have a problem with that?

Avalon29

I'm going to go ahead and post my interest in this.

I'll put up a Character profile when I have it done.

ShadowFox89

Blast, I remember having a character for a Fairytail game a while back... she used spears as her primary weapon and her magic composed of pulling off various tricks with them.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

I am probably going for a type like Natsu.

What are the restrictions on things like Dragon Force, Dragon Slayer spells, and Lost-type magic?

Annie

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 04, 2013, 10:56:45 PM
Annie's profile is just spectacular to read through and made me wish I was good at making profiles. XD Especially the place of the guild mark. Why didn't I think of that?!

In fact, I just followed the profile model BlackestKnight created for another game. Does this mean you're changing the profile model? If you want to use this one with a few changes, I could fetch the code, though I think it's wise to pm BlackestKnight for permission.

Another question, are we in the same guild already? Any name already chosen for it?

EDIT:

Shadow, you mean the character in this game? Alice came from there also!

SweetRevenge

The only thing that would be changed would be the abilities section, where non-magic skills would be removed and magic spells would use the form I took, since it tells more about the spell. Maybe add sexual orientation, unless everyone here is opting vanilla.

As for the guild, I thought we were going to be Fairy Tail, but if you guys would prefer to simply make a new guild and have our own mark and name, I won't stop anyone =P I just want to rp in a Fairy Tail universe =P

Carlissa

I vote for our guild name to be The Pirate Space Monkeys. It's an awesome name.

But in all seriousness, I can go either way. Being part if Fairy Tail might be the easier choice to take since it already has an established backstory. On the other hand making a new guild could lead to more opportunities story wise, as the guild can start off small time but rise in the ranks, with the goal of surpassing the greatest guild that ever existed (Fairy Tail). We could start off in Fairy Tail's shadow, but make a name for ourselves as time goes on.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Annie on June 05, 2013, 10:18:17 AMShadow, you mean the character in this game? Alice came from there also!

Yes! That's the one.

Shun

Name: Shun
Magic: Force Redirect. Allows her to change the flow of energy.
Magic Type: Caster
Weapon: Spear, Grugnir, which is able to change the size of it's shaft or blade. The blade has been magically treated to not be destroyed when it is charged with energy.
Spells:
   Force Absorb- She absorbs the kinetic or magical energy from an attack, storing it within her body. There is a limit to the amount she can absorb before the energy starts destroying her body.
   Force Direct- She directs stored energy within her body into an object, most commonly the point of her spear. Most objects cannot take the sudden increase in energy and explode. The size of the explosion depends on just how much energy was inserted and how large the object was.
   Force Awaken- With a touch, she can alter stored or potential energy in an object into kinetic energy. As with Force Direct, the larger the object the bigger the boom.
   Force Enhance- Using absorbed energy, she can channel it into her muscles to supercharge them, giving her superhuman fighting capabilities. There is a downside to this, in that her muscles will destroy themselves from the stress.
Appearance:

Location of Guild Mark: Above left breast
Before:

For instances of spear fighting and why it is so awesome:

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Avalon29

Here we go got my character profile up. Tell me if I need to edit anything

Annie I hope that you don't mind that I used your profile as a basis for mine. I just added the stuff that was in SweetRevenge's that wasn't in yours. Also I have to ask are you a fan of the Dark Tower series? I saw your character's last name and I believe that was Roland's if I remember right.

Luca
Luca Saylor, A Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}

Height: 5' 7"   Weight: 130 lb   Age: 18

{Tattoo}
Left Shoulder

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Luca is kind and quiet by nature and because of his magic he has a tendency to avoid large social gatherings. Despite often being alone he craves companionship and is easily flustered when he thinks someone is attracted to him or is flirting with him.

Luca’s magic while powerful has also made him make some big mistakes. These past mistakes have made it difficult for him to work with others but it’s also given him  a tendency to go out of his way to protect innocent bystanders or take a blow for a teammate in the middle of a fight even if it means taking a blow he otherwise wouldn't need to in an attempt to make up for them. The strength of his magic has also led to the belief that he can deal with most problems single handedly and he often tries to deal with his problems without consulting his teammates.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Protective of teammates and bystanders
Losing control of his magic @
% likes being out in wooded or mountainous region as it reminds him of home.
Going crazy @
% Is easily flustered when someone flirts with him or attracted to him

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Human/Transformation

Strength: B-/A-
Agility: B/A
Speed: B/A
Durability: B-/A-
Senses: B/A
Spirit:(Potency of Magic) B/A
Intelligence: B-/B-
Dexterity: C+/ B+

{Magic-Types}

Satan Soul (Take over)

{Signature Spell}
Name: Full Take over Sariel
Type: Transformation / offensive,
Range: Self
Description: A full take over in which Luca takes on the physical characteristics of the demon Sariel. Giving him a massive increase in his physical capabilities as well as giving him the ability to fly.
Class: A,
Appearance: Sariel Just no sword.

{Spell List}
Name: Satan Soul: Sariel Arm
Type: Melee/ offensive
Range: close
Description: Transforms his right arm into Sariel’s right arm increasing his strength to transformed the transformed level
Class: B

Name: Satan Soul Infernus's arm
Type: Fire / offensive
Range: close-mid
Description: Transforms his right arm into a flaming demon arm allowing him to add flames to his strike as well as being able to shoot off a mid-ranged stream of flame increases strength and spirit.
Appearance: This guy’s arm Infernus
Class: A

Name: Satan soul: Tariel arm
Type: Melee / Defensive
Range: close
Description: Luca’s left arm turns into a large shield to defend himself. This guy's shield arm.    Tariel

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

He was born in a village on the border between Fiore and Veronica. Since a young age he’s heard voices in his head and was always confused when he learned that no one else could hear them. Each voice had its own personality and attitude. Some were arrogant and prideful; others spoke softly and with kindness. There was one however that always tried to convince him to kill and murder. It was only as he grew to the age of 11 that he realized that the voices that he could hear were demons and it was only a year later that he began experimenting with takeover magic.

His experimentation with magic was going well for a while or at least until another year had passed. He’d just gotten into a heated argument with a friend and that’s when everything began to go wrong. That dark voice that was always urging him to hurt and maim seemed to override his thinking for a moment and before he was sure what was going on, he’d struck his friend and placed him in a coma. Luca fled home after that planning to avoid major population centers until he’d managed to learn how to control his magic. He got lucky however and on the road he found a guild mage who took Luca under his wing, bringing him into the guild and teaching him to control his magic.

Carlissa

Avalon, does your stat section reflect your character's stats when he is in his regular human state or when he is under the influence of one of his spells?

Avalon29

Edited it so it's  clear what his stats are before and after the full take over.

ShadowFox89

I'll redo my sheet to match up to the others :P

Though, can I suggest a 1-5 scale? 3 being the average, with 25 points to spread between the 8 scores. That gives you two abilities that are slightly above average or 1 good ability, if you have the rest as average.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Good idea, ShadowFox. I think that will help us avoid making characters that are too powerful for the start of the RP.

ShadowFox89

If you want, I can work up a really simple stats system to use and give an explanation of what each stat does. For instance, Agility, Speed, and Dexterity look like they might have a good deal of overlap. And we could do a 1-10 scale with 5 average, for 44pts to split, with 10 representing an S-rank ability.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Mister Grimm

Might have an interest in this if it is still open.

Will all the characters be in the same guild? Or could there be characters from separate affiliated guilds?
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

SweetRevenge

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 05, 2013, 04:19:36 PM
If you want, I can work up a really simple stats system to use and give an explanation of what each stat does. For instance, Agility, Speed, and Dexterity look like they might have a good deal of overlap. And we could do a 1-10 scale with 5 average, for 44pts to split, with 10 representing an S-rank ability.

Go ahead, I might have a small tweak to do to profiles, where the levels will changed to points required to be able to cast or something >.>

Quote from: Mister Grimm on June 05, 2013, 05:16:19 PM
Might have an interest in this if it is still open.

Will all the characters be in the same guild? Or could there be characters from separate affiliated guilds?

It's one guild. Seperate guild characters can be side characters or NPC's, but we're mostly gonna concentrate around 'Fairy Tail' (or whatever it'll end up being if people want to change it)

Annie

Quote from: Avalon29 on June 05, 2013, 02:50:46 PM
Here we go got my character profile up. Tell me if I need to edit anything

Annie I hope that you don't mind that I used your profile as a basis for mine. I just added the stuff that was in SweetRevenge's that wasn't in yours. Also I have to ask are you a fan of the Dark Tower series? I saw your character's last name and I believe that was Roland's if I remember right.

I pmed the person who made the profile model, asking if we could use it freely. And yes, I love the Dark Tower series (although I didn't read the last three books yet) and you're right, that is Roland's last name. A perfect name for a gunslinger, I believe. I put another easter egg concerning gunslingers in her profile as well, but I think this one is a bit more obscure. ^^

AidenWhite

Here he is.

Let me put this in a spoiler so it doesn't take up a whole lot of space :P
Lyuk Drachenfeuer, A- Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}

Height: 5'9" Weight: 175 Age: 18

Black haired with white streaks, athletic build, usually wears variations of the above outfit (i.e different color, sometimes without scarf)

{Tattoo}

Left Arm

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Lyuk is usually comical, happy, and trustworthy. He might seem thickheaded at times and that a shovel has a better IQ than him, but this is only because he wants to have fun. He can be perverted at times because of his fixation on big breasts. Lyuk cares about his friends and his guild so he has a problem with whomever tries to harm his friends or tarnish the reputation of his guild; when this does occur, Lyuk's personality completely changes as he becomes serious, and vindictive. Lyuk relies on pure instinct to fight. He realizes his own strength, but does not take that for granted, knowing that a helping hand is always good. Lyuk has an ancient view of honor: for example, one on one fights should be honored (no matter what), one must never strike an opponent when he is down or with his back turned, participants of a fight must honor the rules of that fight, etc.

{Quirks}
% Perverted

% Loves to fight, adventure, eat (inhumane amounts of food, he can practically eat anything edible), danger

% Feels at home with his friends

{Phobias}
@ Losing his friends in battle

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: S
Agility: A
Speed: A
Durability: B+
Senses: SS
Spirit: C+
Intelligence: C-
Dexterity: B+

{Magic-Types}

Fire Manipulation

{Signature Skill}

Name: Embodiment of the Flame
Type: Lost Magic
Range: Self
Description: Lyuk is enveloped in flames and his fire magic gets a boost in damage. Flames provide protection
Class: A+
Appearance: Varies from actually having an armor made of fire or it being like Susano'o type.

{Spell}

Name: Fire King Smash
Type: Melee
Range: Medium - Close range
Description: Lyuk jumps in the air, gathers fire in his hands and smashes the ground, or his opponent, lighting the surrounding areas on fire
Class: B+

Name: High Speed Flame Rush
Type: Melee
Range: Short - Long Range
Description: Lyuk lights his hands on fire and runs at his opponent with great speed, knocking them into the air, knocking the target around or just hitting the target repeatedly, then finishing with a powerful punch aiming them towards a nearby wall or mountain or the ground.
Class: B+

Name: Dragon's Breath
Type: Ranged
Range: Medium - Long
Description: Lyuk eats his own flames or the flames of others, fermenting them with magic inside him for it to become more potent, then he shoots a stream of flames or rapid shots of fire balls.
Class: B-

~ Personal Background ~

Lyuk was born in the big city, surrounded by guilds of all kinds and was always under the influence of strong people. He would wake up early in the morning to watch guild battles and tournaments. Lyuk is an orphan and so he usually relied on the kindness of strangers to get by when his orphanage could not provide. One day, a powerful guild visited the city to replenish supplies, so they stayed there for a few days. One of the prominent figures of that guild rescued Lyuk as he was running away from two men trying to steal from him. Lyuk thanked the man and begged for him to teach him how to fight. The annoying kid prevailed and the man took Lyuk from the orphanage and let him come with the rest of the guild. He was 7 at the time.

Eleven years passed and Lyuk has grown into a powerful mage, capable of so much, although he took the negative influences of some of the other guild members he travelled with (i.e. his pervertness). He was already a member of the guild, its name being {insert final name of the guild everyone is in}.

LeKinkyTaco

Oh yay a fairy tail RP! You've my interest,. And luckily for me I had joined a FT role play on IMVU and I really liked her. The story was a bit rushed and weird but I really liked her. The thing on the RP that we did was we had several different Guilds. And since i believe we wouldn't have enough people for the six-seven four-five people guild I may need to edit that a bit. But pretty much most of what you're asking for I have completed and then some. Honestly I thought it was then sometimes too much. But I guess I'm just a bit lazy, hehe.

WARNING: It's long ;-;
Name: Leona Valetina Faye
Nickname: Little flower, or little red
Height: 5'1 
Weight:  120lbs
Guild: Pandora
Class: E
Affiliation: Light

[size=18]Appearance[/size]

Clothing: She is mostly adorned in brightly hued kimonos. Or some days she is dressed quite revealing, though days like that are rare. She seems to stand out with her love out old fashion like so. Her kimono hue depends upon her mood. 
Accessories: She is always wearing a bracelet that says "Strong as a lion, ."
Extra: Depending upon her mood the color of her eyes changes. SO KEEP TRACK OF HER EYE COLOR. Her Guild mark rests on the back of her neck, most of the time she has her hair down so it's always hidden. So it surprises people that she is a mage.

[size=18]Personality[/size]
Leona is quiet most of the time though she somehow her personality changes. She tries to keep calm and collect  as her regular self. She is always positive and has a smile plastered over her face. She is the type of girl many people would love to be around just to gain a positive vibe from her. Her most famous moods to peer out most of the time is her anger and her random sadness. She also hides a her lovey mood, plainly a tiny crush turns into one of her running and being quite timid around the person(during this mood of course).

[size=18]History[/size]
As a child Leona's actual names was Victoria Leon Lancaster and she was said to be a girl who was going to die at birth. Her mother was a strong willed and determined to keep the baby although she had many warns. Her mother, Leona, was doing all she could to keep the baby's healthy up. She drank and eaten many herbs, one of them mostly being the peony. Now through her pregnancy her husband, whom was a wizard of noble blood and part of a secret organization which was determined to wipe away all evil mages in the world without mercy. Her father was named Vincent(hence Valentina), and he was hardly ever home to help his wife take care of herself for the baby. Due to the doctors constant warnings of the baby going to die either in the womb, at birth or a few days later, he didn't want to become attached the nesting baby.

But something seemed to shine a bright light on them because on the day the mother was going into labor the father had just came home. The excitement in their manor spread all across the small city. The strong willed mother did all she good with the doubting father by her side. And throughout that Victoria was born. But the pair waited a a week before actually naming her. But it was strange the baby held a odd color to it's hair a sort of silverish bright lavender upon that week and pure green eyes. It was odd indeed for the mother had blonde hair and the father had black.

After several weeks of the family finally complete with a healthy baby girl, the father was called by the secret organization to come and fight for them. The father declined and even brought up the idea of him leaving the organization to stay and be with his family. The organization didn't take this well and demanded he come to fight with him like he promised under oath. The father declined more aggressively and this time it was final. The organization decided to wait before striking the family. They decided upon the girl's fifteenth birthday. After that simple plan the organization kept quiet.

Young Victoria was being brought up quite well. Her mother personally was teaching her many things. That one day when her mother was teaching her how to cook a dish her mother sliced her finger. Victoria, without thinking kissed the cut and at that the cut was sealed as if nothing happened. Her mother was astonished by this and decided to report it to her husband. Victoria was quickly enlisted into a magi school for nobles.

Upon a week before her fifteenth birthday she ran away from the school and went back to her home. There she found it rather silent and dead. She searched the castle to find a small group of people who surround her mother and her father. Upon seeing them slash at her mother and father she grew angry. Yet she felt a sudden rush of sadness hence the destruction of her moods. She blacked out at that second of charging at the people with a knife she found in the kitchen.

She was covered in blood by the time the guards came. Her near death mother gave her daughter a nicely wrapped box before she had finally collapsed. The guards found the girl clinging to dear life with the box in one hand and the bloody knife in the other. Upon seeing she was the only one that was completely conscious they went to attack her. But her quick wits she escaped from them in the forests. She hadn't known that one of the people that had killed her parents was not entirely dead. The person blamed Victoria for the death of everyone and made up the most outrageous story yet.

Without no where to go and the weight of her parents death as well as the ones she killed finally setting on her she collapsed in the middle of a flower filled with peonies. The flowers seemed to feel sorry for her and also shed their pedals for her. She woke to find herself healed mentally and physically, the pedals well upon her. As she woke she found herself looking different and with a different mind set. In fact she was completely blank. No idea of who she was nor what she was doing she stumbled around the fields in which were in full bloom. Coming across a village which held an all girls magic guild. She joined the home without even knowing she had a touch of magic inside of her.

And now here she is, eighteen and gained a name for herself. A healer who doesn't care what guild you're part of, she would help pretty much anyone. For that is what the flowers did for her.

[size=18]Weaponry/Equipment[/size]
A first aid kit, a slender wand that looks like a flower stem, and a big book of medicinal potions/spells that she has yet to read all of. All held in a brown shoulder bag.

Stats - 100 points to spend when first starting out. With each rank you gain another 100

Strength:  20
Accuracy:  10
Stamina:  10
Speed: 10
Magic: 50

[size=18]Earned[/size]
Stat Points Earned: 0/600.
Arc Points Earned: 0/0 How much you've contributed to the plot. Depending upon your participation you will be awarded points each post within a plot line is worth 50k Jewl.
Jewels Earned: 100,000/100,000

[size=18]Skills & Disciplines[/size]
-Cooking/ Baking
-Drawing
-Housework
-Sowing

[size=18]Magic[/size]
Magic Name: White Peony
Magic Type: Healing
Tier of Magic: 2
Magic Rank: 3
Magic Description: (Needs to be specified) Self explanatory.

[size=18]Techniques:[/size]

Fallen Pedals - (C)
Type: Supportive. Peony pedals are used as a cast for the wound.
Range: No range.
Effect: Makes a flexible cast and/or heals the injured person.

Call of the Tiger Lily - (A)
Type: Defensive/Offensive. Sort of like a familiar that she summons with a pedal of a tiger lily.
Range: No specific range, but it can't go no more than seven feet away from her.
Effect: Protects her while she heals and such.

It took my slow self one and a half days to fully finish it x.x"" Mostly because of the point system. Which I will take out. But I just wanted to show you how it was constructed in the IMVU rp in case you wanted to add other things. But yes I'm interested!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Carlissa

IMVU, eh?... Didn't think anyone in Elliquiy used IMVU.

SargentToughie

I've been debating as to rather or not I want to throw my interest into this game, but screw it, I'm in!

I'll have a character sheet up later today.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

SweetRevenge

With Sargent Toughie, we have at least 9 wizards for the 'core' for the guild. (The core being the strongest wizards, the ones who really make the guild shine) How many wizards are we letting in core, to define how many people can participate. With the increasing amounts of interest, a limit needs to be set somewhere or else all of Magnolia will be Fairy Tail wizards XD

SargentToughie

Last I checked, the actual show has tuns and tuns of characters involved. I mean, where I'm at in the show at the end of the S class exam arc, they've got 5 or 6 wizards that are worthy of being S class that aren't, tuns of A class wizards, and I'm assuming that the ones they don't bother to name are Bs. I think we'll be ok. XD

Edit: changed the word "gallons" to "tuns" for the sake of better grammar.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

SweetRevenge

Keep in mind some of us are probably doing more than one character. Also looking for people who are willing to RP NPC's and evil characters whenever they may happen.

Also, sure there's a bunch of strong characters and weaker ones, but we also have to keep in mind how this is gonna go later on. There's a line between having many characters in a story and having to skip whole pages to find the post of your partners >.> For it to work, it's got to be handled and we all know how hard it is to handle Fairy Tail already =P Do you really want over 20 people posting daily? =P

SargentToughie

No, I don't, but this is Elliquiy, people WILL drop out.

As for multiple characters? I'm thinking about bringing in 2 myself, and for the 1 that I know for a fact I'm doing, I'm already crafting up her foil/rival/character arc villain. If need be, I can play the part for others as well. I'm still not super worried about it, of course.
Ons and offs

BlackestKnight

Malik Maxwell  "Beast Blade", 28
A Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

big cat
human form

{Appearance}
Prior to being exposed to a curse which changed him from a human to an exceed.  Malik was one of the more imposing looking swordsmen the land has ever known. Not only did he look the part of a battle hardened warrior, he actually was one of the most formidable ones at that.
Tall, dark, broadly built man with a commanding presence. Despite being confined to the physical form of that of an exceed, he's managed to mantain most of his persona as a tough SOB.

While as an exceed, his head is that of a black panther's, but with a white muzzle and a scar going down across his left eye. In his big cat form, he mostly retains his stature and physical abilities prior to the curse in addition to some cat-like enhancements.  Although, this form can only be maintained briefly as it requires a great deal of magic power to sustain,unfortunately which Malik does not have an abundance of. To counter this, his smaller cat form requires very little energy, and is best used to build energy for his big cat form.

(Appearance)

Height: 6'4"/ 1'5"  Weight: 240lbs/20lbs   Age: 28

{Tattoo}
His guild tattoo is located on his upper back, right shoulder-blade.

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}

If the guild can be thought of as something of a family then Malik would most likely be thought of as somewhat of a stern disciplinary father figure. Despite his less than commanding exceed appearance , he approaches most matters the same way a field general would preferring to be on the front lines rather than issuing orders behind a desk somewhere. He has no problems with leading as well as following, though he makes an equally good follower due to his loyal personality. Despite not being an S-rank mage, he is generally acknowledged among the S-ranked Mages,  as someone who is generally dependable in the guild. Malik has personally oversaw training of many mages apprenticed under the guild. Regularly lending his instruction in swordsmanship and the more physically demanding arts.

He is generally known for his composure and no-nonsense personality, keenly astute and somewhat attuned in the ways of cultured art, he has a particular fascination with eastern literature, though at times he's been known to break character and is prone to give in to his playful cat-like tendencies.

(Personality)

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Love of Fish
Water@
% "Self-grooming"
Losing touch with himself@
% Easily Distracted by birds and rodents.

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: S-/C
Agility: B/A+
Speed: A/S-
Durability:A+/C
Senses:A-
Spirit: C+/A+
Intelligence: B+
Dexteriety:A

{Magic-Types}

In addition to using exceed magic, Malik specializes in a form of spellblade magic that embues his buster sword with elemental attributes.

Requip: Buster Blade ~ Aera ~ Battle Mode Magic ~ Spellblade

{Signature Spell}
Spell Name - Spellblade

{Spell List}
~Flame Blade
~Thunder Blade
~Aero Blade
~Ice Blade
~ Earth Blade

{Non-magic Skills}
# Fishing
# Animal Intuition
# Animal Whisperer
# Art of Stealth

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

WIP

(Biograhpy)

ShadowFox89

I only plan on one character. that'd be Shun.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Ah, I see BlackestKnight submitted a character, so I think he's ok with us using his profile model. I'll make the changes on mine soon.

SweetRevenge

Once you do the changes, mind sharing the code then? =D If you don't have it, it's all fine too =P

Small idea I thought some might get a kick out of... Maybe make the guild master now Romeo, but when he's as old as Makarov, Small idea here, I might just make a Guild Master as an NPC, until his skills are further required...

PS I haven't gotten around to reading everyone's profiles yet. I am in the process of doing so, but please understand this may take a little time '-_-

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Carlissa on June 06, 2013, 08:05:23 AM
IMVU, eh?... Didn't think anyone in Elliquiy used IMVU.

I used it last year and a bit this year.. The roleplaying on there was fun though. It was either you roleplayed and was good or you didn't at all. I don't use it anymore sadly D:

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

ShadowFox89

Hmm... While I'm not exactly up to fully running things, I can help organize and set up fluff. I love making fluff. I can also organize stats, if no one minds a little control. Namely, I think using the FATE system would be of great use.

Wait! Don't throw the stones yet! FATE is mostly freeform anyway! It's just to help keep things structured and clean. If there's a big fuss over it, I'll drop it and speak of it no more. But I feel that some sort of guidance keeps everyone from making godcharacters and gives context.

edit: For those who don't know what FATE is, it's found here: http://www.faterpg.com/

It is completely free, though you can donate to support the system if you wish.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

Well for the most part we should be able to regulate god mode characters ourselves. I'm mentioning this because I'd like for my character to have a couple of hidden elements at the beginning that pretty much lead directly into what could be interesting storytelling and some drama later on. Besides, the thing about Fairy Tail is that everybody is a badass, so you just have to make enemies that are even more badass to combat them.

I'll only add them if you guys are cool with that though. Rest assured that it's not stupidly OP or anything, it's just something I'd rather keep between myself and the GM, because it would make the RP more fun IMO.
Ons and offs

Annie

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 06, 2013, 05:54:08 PM
Once you do the changes, mind sharing the code then? =D If you don't have it, it's all fine too =P

Hm, I think it would be more fruitful if I let you do the changes in the profile code and work from there. So, there is the code:

[center][b][size=20pt]Full Name: Nickname, Age(16+ please) then Gender
Alias (A fancy name your character might be known by, usually gained with great renown. This ain't a nickname, but a name that has a meaning. Something that resembles your character in some way.), _ (D, C, B, A, or S.  ) Rank Draco Edge Member[/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]~ Physical Info ~[/b][/size][/center]

[left][img]http://image or description goes here[/img][/left]
[center][b]{Appearance}[/b]
(Appearance)

[b]{Tattoo}[/b]
(Where is your Draco Edge Tattoo Located)

[size=15pt][b]~ Mentality ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Personality}[/b]
(Personality)[/center]

[left][b]{Quirks}[/b][/left] [right][b]{Phobias}[/b][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk1[/left] [right]Fear1 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk2[/left] [right](Opt.) Fear2 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk3 (Opt.)[/left]

[center][size=15pt][b]~ Ability Statistics ~[/b][/size]

Proficiencies/Stats

[center]
Strength:
Agility:
Speed:
Durability:
Senses:
Spirit:(Potency of Magic)
Intelligence:
Dexteriety:(skill with objects, most notably weapons)
[/center]

[b]{Magic-Types}[/b]

Magic Type 1 ~ Magic Type 2 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 3 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 4 (Opt.)

[b]{Signature Spell}[/b]
[u]Spell Name[/u] - (Description)

[b]{Spell List}[/b]
~Spell-Type 1
~Spell-Type 2
~Spell-Type 3
~Spell-Type 4

[b]{Non-magic Skills}[/b]
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill1
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill2
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill3
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill4 (Opt.)

[size=15pt][b]~ Personal Background ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Biography}[/b]

(Biograhpy)[/center]

Avalon29

Thinking about character a bit more I think I'm going to change his stats slightly by switching his strength and durability stat with speed and agility. Just because I think his full take over form looks more speed focused then strength focused.

On using the fate system, I don't mind either way but I think we could manage god mode characters pretty well without the fate system. Whatever the group decides at the end I'm fine with and on one final note I don't have any problem with hiding certain character elements from others. I like them and think that they add depth to a character.

ShadowFox89

Shun
Shun, Age 22, Female, A-rank

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}
(Appearance)

{Tattoo}
Just above her left breast

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
(Personality)

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Likes being barefoot
Enclosed Spaces @
% Loves fighting
Being abandoned @
% Isn't as innocent as she seems

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: B+
Agility: A-
Durability: B-
Senses: A-
Spirit: B+
Intelligence: B-
Dexteriety: A

{Magic-Types}

~ Force Redirect: Shun's primary mode of magic. With Force Redirect, Shun can absorb limited amounts of kinetic and magical energy, though the more forces she absorbs the more of a strain on her body. Shun can use this energy to enhance her own attacks, throwing an opponent's punch right back at them.

~ Requip, The Phalanx: The Phalanx-type requip allows Shun to summon and banish spears, shields, and heavy armor of various sorts. The only limit is her magical energy.

{Signature Spell}
Shockwave Destruction - Shun strikes the ground with her spear, driving all her stored energy into the ground. Cracks spread from the spear, the distance depending on just how much energy was stored. Twisting the spear and ripping it from the ground, the earth around her explodes violently, injuring anyone nearby. This blow can be used against living targets, but a body's liquid means it can absorb the energy, and thus much of the damage is wasted. Most targets will still have every bone in their body broken and every organ ruptured, of course.

{Spell List}
~ Force Absorb- She absorbs the kinetic or magical energy from an attack, storing it within her body. There is a limit to the amount she can absorb before the energy starts destroying her body.
~ Force Direct- She directs stored energy within her body into an object, most commonly the point of her spear. Most objects cannot take the sudden increase in energy and explode. The size of the explosion depends on just how much energy was inserted and how large the object was.
~ Force Awaken- With a touch, she can alter stored or potential energy in an object into kinetic energy. As with Force Direct, the larger the object the bigger the boom.
~ Force Enhance- Using absorbed energy, she can channel it into her muscles to supercharge them, giving her superhuman fighting capabilities. There is a downside to this, in that her muscles will destroy themselves from the stress if used too much.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Spearfighting
# Cooking
# Acrobatics
# Non-magic Skill4 (Opt.)

{Weapons}
~ Spear, Grugnir, which is able to change the size of it's shaft or blade. The blade has been magically treated to not be destroyed when it is charged with energy.

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

(Biograhpy)

And due to Force Redirect, Shun enjoys spankings a great deal :3

The scale I used with Shun is:

A+; 10
A; 9
A-; 8
B+; 7
B; 6
C+; 5
C; 4
C-; 3
D; 2
F; 1

Add together what you have and average them. Whichever number you get is around your mage rank. S-Rank are those with two or more A+ rated abilities.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 06, 2013, 07:29:22 PM
I used it last year and a bit this year.. The roleplaying on there was fun though. It was either you roleplayed and was good or you didn't at all. I don't use it anymore sadly D:

I've been a member since IMVU began, all the way back in 2004 or something. It was primitive and there weren't a while lot of customization options for your avatar, but they were the better days of the site. I've been on and off of it for a while, but I always question myself why I come back to it. IMVU really has sunk extremely low in recent years, and I've (hopefully) left it for good.

I've never RPed on it though.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 06, 2013, 07:43:55 PMWait! Don't throw the stones yet! FATE is mostly freeform anyway! It's just to help keep things structured and clean. If there's a big fuss over it, I'll drop it and speak of it no more. But I feel that some sort of guidance keeps everyone from making godcharacters and gives context.

edit: For those who don't know what FATE is, it's found here: http://www.faterpg.com/

It is completely free, though you can donate to support the system if you wish.

Annie

Quote from: Carlissa on June 06, 2013, 10:19:13 PM

Lol!!

Well, I think we don't need a system. SweetRevenge can check the character stats and determine if they were overpowered or not. You could even help there if he needs it, Shadow, since you already volunteered for that. As for me, I hate overpowered characters, they offer no challenge. I may even tweak down my character if she stands in the average comparing all the characters.

SargentToughie

Done! lemme know what you think, guys. :D

Ralena
Ralena Tharin: B~A class brawler
~ Physical Info ~

Additional pictures: 1, 2, 3.
{Appearance}
Height: 5' 5''    Weight: 125 lbs    Age: 18

{Tattoo}
left ankle

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Ralena is very optimistic and cheerful, often to a fault as she goes about her travels. Even though she is a member of Fairy Tail, she has a rather severe case of wanderlust and can often find herself going on long trips simply for the sake of seeing what sorts of adventures she could get into, and what sorts of things she could see. It's very difficult to depress her, and she's naturally very curious and adventurous, this makes her the type of girl who will want to volunteer for jobs or give aid to those asking for it, simply because she wants to see what sorts of things she could get into. Obviously, these personality traits frequently result in her getting into situations that are far over her head and beyond her skill level to handle. Despite that, she maintains a dauntless optimistic attitude, and she seems to always find a way to make things work.

Although she doesn't enjoy fighting to the severity that some others in the guild do, she doesn't back down from any challenge, especially when her friends or her guild are involved. In that way, she is very much a standard member of Fairy Tail, in that she is deathly loyal to her friends and her allies, and she's prideful in the fact that she's a member of Fairy Tail. Despite being something of a tomboy with her desire for adventure and her overall demeanor, she still is every bit a woman when it comes to her fears and desires. When it comes to romance, she is often seen as the woman who fantasizes about finding the perfect boyfriend, but is permanently single. This is obviously something that's subject to change.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Secretly a sucker for a good romance story
Bats (though she's totally cool with spiders and snakes)@
% More proud then one would expect. Refuses to admit mistakes.
enclosed/small spaces @
% Shockingly talented actor

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: B
Agility: A
Speed: A
Durability: B
Senses: B
Spirit: D
Intelligence: B
Dexteriety: A+

{Magic-Types}

Creation magic (melee weapon specialist), Unknown.

{Signature Spell}
None

{Spell List}
~Create weapon
~Unknown
~None
~None

{Favored weapon list}
-Gauntlets
-Twin swords
-Giant shield
-Claymore
-Strike Chains
-Giant Shuriken

(Note: While Ralena can create weapons of just about any shape and size, these are the kinds that she has the most martial training with, and what she is most comfortable using.)

{Non-magic Skills}
# Acting
# Seduction, though only for comical effect
# Navigation
# Martial arts

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

Ralena's history before joining Fairy Tail is filled with nothing but darkness for her, as her first memories are of waking up in one of the guild's bed, and being introduced to the master. Upon the realization that the young girl, about 6 or 7 years old, had no memories of where she came from or who she was, the master decided to make her an honorary member of the guild. This sort of act isn't uncommon, as Fairy Tail is renowned for taking in children with no place left to go. Right along with those other children in the past, Ralena quickly became an exceptional wizard in her own right, and she became a member of Fairy Tail in full.

As she grew up, Ralena developed an all too familiar sense of pride and love for Fairy Tail, since the guild was her home and the other members were her family. Nevertheless, in the back of her mind the mysteries about her past continue to eat at her. Who are her parents? Where was she born? Why had she lost all of her memories, and how did she end up at Fairy Tail? As she grew into her mid to late teens, she started to accept jobs that would take her farther and farther out into the world beyond Magnolia in the hopes that someone out there, somewhere, would be able to give her the answers that she seeks. It was during these jobs that Ralena learned something incredible about her magic, in that her creation weapons are capable of bypassing most types of magical defenses and barriers. Along with that mentality, her shield defuses magical attacks as well. Obviously if the magic attack is stronger then her defense, then her defense will break, but the fact that she is capable of defending herself against powerful magic attacks gives the brawler some hope against a lot of the Fairy Tail mages who are much more talented with their magic then she is.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 06, 2013, 10:18:17 PM
Add together what you have and average them. Whichever number you get is around your mage rank. S-Rank are those with two or more A+ rated abilities.

My character has two A+ stats but also has C's to balance it out. I averaged it and my character is a B+.

Do you guys think it'll be alright or should I just choose one and make it A-?

Interesting character, Sarge. Completely hand-to-hand, will make for interesting battles.

LeKinkyTaco

Leona, the healer :D
Leona Valentina Faye: Little Flower
B-Rank Fairy Tail Member

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}
Height: 5'1 Weight: 120lbs Age: 18
Clothing: She is mostly adorned in brightly hued kimonos. Or some days she is dressed quite revealing, though days like that are rare. She seems to stand out with her love out old fashion like so. Her kimono hue depends upon her mood. 
Accessories: She is always wearing a bracelet that says "As brave as a Lioness, as gentle as a flower."
Extra: Depending upon her mood the color of her eyes changes. SO KEEP TRACK OF HER EYE COLOR. A first aid kit, a slender wand that looks like a flower stem, and a big book of medicinal potions/spells that she has yet to read all of. All held in a brown shoulder bag.

{Tattoo}
On the back of her neck, most of the time she has her hair down so it's always hidden. So it surprises people that she is a mage.

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Leona is quiet most of the time though she has random outbursts. She tries to keep calm and collect as her regular self. She is always positive and has a smile plastered over her face. She is the type of girl many people would love to be around just to gain a positive vibe from her. Her famous outbursts consists of moods such as anger and shyness. She can also be seen as timid and blushy around men, due to her lack of experience. Leona is naturally an airhead, though surprisingly she has her moments when she sounds quite smart but will snap right back to her airhead-ness. She has a weak spot for animals and they tend to love her almost automatically.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Blindly helping others
Bees(She seems to attract them)@
% Her over-emotional response when people applaud her hard efforts! A simple 'thank you'
Dead flowers@
% A surprisingly good singer
Anthurium@

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: A-
Agility: C-
Speed: B
Durability: B+
Senses: D
Spirit: SS
Intelligence: F+ (Though for the strength of her magic it's an A+)
Dexterity: C

{Magic-Types}

Healing and potion making

{Signature Spell}
Fallen Pedals - (A)
Type: Supportive. Peony pedals are used as a cast for the wound.
Effect: Makes a flexible cast and/or heals the injured person.

{Spell List}
Call of the Tiger Lily - (A)
Type: Defensive/Offensive. Sort of like a familiar that she summons with a pedal of a tiger lily.
Range: No specific range, but it can't go no more than seven feet away from her.
Effect: Protects her while she heals and such.
Fighting Form
Carry-able Form
Helper/Human Form(Yes, it's a boy)

Mum-mum - (C)
Type: Potion.
Effect: More of a potion that is used to gain the truth of someone, depending upon the amount consumed, it is created with the Chrysanthemum flower.

Calluna's protection - (C)
Type: Defense.
Range: Three-five feet around her.
Effect: A sort of shield is summoned for protection.

Diolus - (C)
Type: Potion.
Effect: A potion that heightens one's strength, made from Gladiolus flowers.

(And heres a weakness!)
Anthurium- A flower that, if she comes in contact with, causes a change to come of her. Her body and personality turns to a dreadful lusty persona in which calls itself Ruim. When she changes, as well as her spells with the 'evil' persona.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Cooking/Baking
# Drawing
# Housework
# Gardening

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

As a child Leona's actual names was Victoria Leon Lancaster and she was said to be a girl who was going to die at birth. Her mother was a strong willed and determined to keep the baby although she had many warns. Her mother, Leona, was doing all she could to keep the baby's healthy up. She drank and eaten many herbs, one of them mostly being the peony. Now through her pregnancy her husband, whom was a wizard of noble blood and part of a secret organization which was determined to wipe away all evil mages in the world without mercy. Her father was named Vincent(hence Valentina), and he was hardly ever home to help his wife take care of herself for the baby. Due to the doctors constant warnings of the baby going to die either in the womb, at birth or a few days later, he didn't want to become attached the nesting baby.

But something seemed to shine a bright light on them because on the day the mother was going into labor the father had just came home. The excitement in their manor spread all across the small city. The strong willed mother did all she good with the doubting father by her side. And throughout that Victoria was born. But the pair waited a a week before actually naming her. But it was strange the baby held a odd color to it's hair a sort of silverish bright lavender upon that week and pure green eyes. It was odd indeed for the mother had blonde hair and the father had black.

After several weeks of the family finally complete with a healthy baby girl, the father was called by the secret organization to come and fight for them. The father declined and even brought up the idea of him leaving the organization to stay and be with his family. The organization didn't take this well and demanded he come to fight with him like he promised under oath. The father declined more aggressively and this time it was final. The organization decided to wait before striking the family. They decided upon the girl's fifteenth birthday. After that simple plan the organization kept quiet.

Young Victoria was being brought up quite well. Her mother personally was teaching her many things. That one day when her mother was teaching her how to cook a dish her mother sliced her finger. Victoria, without thinking kissed the cut and at that the cut was sealed as if nothing happened. Her mother was astonished by this and decided to report it to her husband. Victoria was quickly enlisted into a magi school for nobles.

Upon a week before her fifteenth birthday she ran away from the school and went back to her home. There she found it rather silent and dead. She searched the castle to find a small group of people who surround her mother and her father. Upon seeing them slash at her mother and father she grew angry. Yet she felt a sudden rush of sadness hence the destruction of her moods. She blacked out at that second of charging at the people with a knife she found in the kitchen.

She was covered in blood by the time the guards came. Her near death mother gave her daughter a nicely wrapped box before she had finally collapsed. The guards found the girl clinging to dear life with the box in one hand and the bloody knife in the other. Upon seeing she was the only one that was completely conscious they went to attack her. But her quick wits she escaped from them in the forests. She hadn't known that one of the people that had killed her parents was not entirely dead. The person blamed Victoria for the death of everyone and made up the most outrageous story yet.

Without no where to go and the weight of her parents death as well as the ones she killed finally setting on her she collapsed in the middle of a flower filled with peonies. The flowers seemed to feel sorry for her and also shed their pedals for her. She woke to find herself healed mentally and physically, the pedals well upon her. As she woke she found herself looking different and with a different mind set. In fact she was completely blank. No idea of who she was nor what she was doing she stumbled around the fields in which were in full bloom. Coming across a village which held a magic guild. She joined the home without even knowing she had a touch of magic inside of her.

And now here she is, eighteen and gained a name for herself. A healer who doesn't care what guild you're part of, she would help pretty much anyone. For that is what the flowers did for her.

May need to modify her a bit, like her rank. But here she is.

SweetRevenge

I have to say that with the present point system, I feel like A class and S class mages are really close to each other in terms of powers, while there's a big difference between them.

ShadowFox89

Well, we could include S, SS, SS+ ranks as 11, 12, and 13 respectively...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

I made a few small modifications to Ralena's character sheet for the sake of some clarifications. Her magic is no longer labeled as Ex-quipping, and is instead creation magic. Nothing too big. :D

Also, another small fun thing that you guys can do too if you want, character theme music! Here's one that I really like for Ralena.
Tales of the Abyss OST - Meaning of Birth
Ons and offs

LeKinkyTaco

Yeah I think I'll tweak Leona. Might make her a bit dumb F+ intelligence lol. Always fun to play an airhead.

As for theme songs yes! I already have a song in mind c;

AidenWhite

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 07, 2013, 01:24:46 PM
Yeah I think I'll tweak Leona. Might make her a bit dumb F+ intelligence lol. Always fun to play an airhead.

As for theme songs yes! I already have a song in mind c;

Our characters can be dumb together! Woo!

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: AidenWhite on June 08, 2013, 01:57:49 AM
Our characters can be dumb together! Woo!

Yay! Together they'll kick ass :D

SweetRevenge

While creating this character, (which took me forever... any clue how long it takes to make so many techniques? XP Lesson well-learned from making re-equip wizards >.>) I came up with an idea for a second character which I will soon put through profile. It's a class of magic that hasn't really been touched in the anime and I thought to develop it a little more. That, however, will be my next profile. This one is my re-equip wizard =J

Devon Lombrozo, The Knight of Fairy Tail

Devon Lombrozo, Age 19, Male
Alias Fairy Tail's Knight, the Seven Sword Star, Rank A-

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}
Rarely seen with without a blazer, Devon likes dressing nicely without the reason. His casual wear includes a button-down shirt, black blazer and either blue jeans or black pants. With his re-equip magic, however, clothes arent a problem for him as he can switch clothes mostly whenever he wants.
{Tattoo}
Left Shoulder blade, dark blue

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
One who is seen often overly polite and courtly, Devon is referred as a knight for a reason. Even if he left his home 2 years ago, he still holds himself with grace and confidence. Polite as ever, he steps out of his way for polite manners. Though sometimes he seems analytic and arrogant, the man often keeps a third-person point of view in mission that demand his full attention. One who enjoys elegance, he will rearrange and clean without really thinking about it, mostly if he has idle time. A slight perfectionist edge, he makes sure that whatever he is required to do is done to the fullest satisfaction. However, he's also one who will seem more oblivious to emotional attachments, even from his part. It doesn't stop him from being a good romantic. He will enjoy the company of a woman and be her knight for a day. Devon isn't only renown for his skills with a sword or his re-equip magic, offering quality bodyguard service. Nothing less than proper knightly-hood for clients who demand such a job.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Has a sweet tooth
Getting into smelly situations @
% Habit for cleanliness
Losing his skills as a swordsman @
% Plays piano and violin
Failure @
% Overly Polite
~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Agility: B
Durability: A
Senses: C+
Spirit: B +
Dexterity: SS

{Magic-Types}

Magic Type ~ Re-equip

{Signature Spell}
Seven Swords Dance - With seven katanas on him sheathed on him, the dance revolves around steps and slashes with different blades in the eventually of being slammed in the ground for later uses. Each katana has a different magical/elemental effect; paralyze, burn, freeze, poison, entangle/constrict (vines sprout from the cuts and wrap around their victims and slowly devour their magic), wind-pushes and slice (razor sharp blade specially treated to cut through practically anything). Putting the use of every blade makes for a very flashy and dangerous combos. However, he will rarely use all seven swords against one person

{Spell List}
Re-equip ~Spell-Type 1

Devon owns many many copies of the same blade which, even if he takes care of all his gear equally, doesn't mind losing due to quantities of the same amount. These have no magical effect whatsoever and are regular long swords. He may also choose to use these swords for combat before using his armors or special weapons.
Sword appearance:

Name: Atlantean Warrior
Type: Melee, Water
Range:Close
Description: An armor specifically designed for use with water, this armor is relatievly unaffected by water-based attacks. It also lets the wearer move through water as if on land. The helmet (not present in the image) permit the wearer to breathe underwater and equipment will resist slight water pressure. Going beyond 150 ft underwater is at the user's own risk. The lance can fire it's end like a torpedo/missile, where another tip replaces the first at the expense of a little magic. The projectile will plant itself in the target, but it doesn't do anything more than pierce.

Name: Whirlwind Walker
Type: Melee, Wind
Range:Close, mid and long
Description: The long white coat seems to grasp at the air around the wearer, making him as light as a feather and able to move through air with disgruntling swiftness, barely displacing air. Winds will affect the wearer nonetheless. However, this armor permits to take footing and even run on air itself. It negates motion sickness and the pull of gravity for the user, letting them fight in air at their fullest potential. The great-sword channels wind which can be whipped around when the blade is slashes, creating a wind slash and cutting much farther than the blade normally would. These can be launched in salves, requiring a sword swing with every slash.

Class: D

Name: Lightning Lord
Type: Melee, Thunder
Range:Close, Long
Description: This armor is magically enhanced to produce it's own lightning swords, each with the property to use itself up as a lightning bolt to where the blade points. Impervious to electrical attacks, it will funnel any electricity it gets as extra power to it's next attacks. The more energy there is, the more the lightning changes colour, passing from blue to white, then yellow, orange and red is near overload. Upon overload, a large electrical explosion radiates from the armor, but this also destroys the armor and electrifies the wearer. 'Cooling' it down means using up the excess as fast as possible. The lightning lord armor isn't fast compared to other armors, acrobatics and dodging is limited and running speed is definitely affected, but this armor wasn't thought for mobility.

Name: Shadow Purge
Type: Melee / Offensive
Range: Close
Description: It's main attribute is it's high-dealing damage that increases with every successful hit. The more damage dealt with a swing, the brighter the blue details on his clothes glow. Long blade, light armor, his movements aren't slowed down too much and has a good reach with the black blade.

Name: North Wolf
Type: Melee, Ice
Description: The North Wolf equipement is basic armor and a rapier that spikes ice where it hits. It may trap limbs in solid ice, that just like maker magic, doesn't melt. Surprisingly warm, the armor keeps the wearer as warm as wolf fur and useful to keep warm in cold winter days.

Name: Seven Sword Star
Description: This is the form well-known to those who follow Devon. It's his signature re-equip, giving himself a total of seven katanas. Without any actual armors on him, his speed is aided, allowing him to move around with ease and rapidity with a flurry of blades. The blades are meant to be planted around the field and grabbed for different attacks coming from directions that the enemy might not see coming. They are often set up in a rather circular way around himself once he places them all, much like a 7-point star. He will even place them mid-combat. With a blade on averagely every direction, it's only a matter of time before the enemy ends cut down.

Name: Paladin
Type: Melee / Passive
Description: Paladin is a full-armor with shield and sword. It takes physical damage such as any armor usually would. Also known as the knight class, this is the armor that Devon wears the most. Rather slight for heavy armor, the wearer finds himself slightly supported by the armor, as if it read the mind of the user and tries to move with the body to aid movement. The difference is minimal, only enough for Devon to moderately dodge. Acrobatics are not a possibility however, as the armor cannot do anything about it's weight versus gravity.

Class: C

'Secret' Armors
These techniques have been rarely used by Devon because of the devastation possible with these armors and are mostly last resort.

Name: Behemoth
Type: Melee, Fire
Description: Possibly the strongest armor in Devon's repertory, it is also the one that takes the most time to re-equip and is also very slow and heavy. However, the brute force of this armor and it's tenacity are fabled to be impossible to budge on the battlefield. This armor is also very imposing and requires magic to move, as it is a massive, towering armor that stand 10 feet tall. Very resistant, the armor can take on a lot of punishment without breaking down or hurting Devon physically. His red cape ignites anything it touches except the wearer in violet flames as the 'giant' hurls forward in powerful charges that can hurdle through buildings. Usually seen wielding 1, 2, and 3rd if a 20 ft whipe with a heavy metal ball the size of a baseball at the end, all wrapped in the same violet flames as the cape casts.

Class: S

Name: Paladin Phase 2, Artemis Wing
Type: Melee, Thunder, Wind
Range: Close to mid
Description: Artemis Wing is imposing, with it's spread wings tower shield and fully armored stature. Supported by magic, it's agility is breathtaking as he can move practically unhindered whatsoever. The shield can lock itself on the back and support the heavy armor airborne. The shield is imbued with a powerful Aera lacrima that permits the holder to take air. Flight is heights are limited with the Paladin Phase 2 armor, but hovering over the ground perfectly is fine and even agile in the air. The shield also negates incoming magic. The mace crushes down with thundering sounds as it delivers the power of lightning itself to the unfortunate one who stands in it's path. The mace can been thrown, it's crushing strength unchanged. The downsides are the length of time to re-equip this armor and the amount of magic it consumes (as it uses a lot). After either running out of magic or un-equiping the armor, Devon will find himself in a rather weakened and beat up shape, even if he didn't take a beating himself.

Name: Shadow Purge Phase 2, Darkness Reborn
Type: Melee, Dark, Fire / Offensive
Description: Even clad in full heavy armor, Devon's movements are only lightly slower that the previous phase. He keeps the same effect with the blade which turns into a greatsword, with every slash augmenting his magic power. Re-equiping this armor is also surprisingly rapid. Blue flames emerge from his hands and incinerates to ashes within seconds anything he touches. A dark aura wraps around Devon and leaves a dreading, cold feeling with every slash. CRITICAL SIDE EFFECT: Equipping this armor will taint Devon's psyche with darkness the more he wears it and the more magic he gains from it. Every time he equips this armor, his mind darkens, almost like his magic becomes stained by a dark force.

Class: SS

{Non-magic Skills}
# Master Swordsmanship/Martial Arts
# Intimidation (his cold eyes and harsh tones make most back down, sometimes in fear depending on goal)
# Intuition
# Repairman-ship for blades and armor

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

Growing up in the Lombrozo family was a nice and easy life. Being nobility meant money. Money meant expensive toys, good food and granted importance. So long as you kept quiet, calm, respectful, well-mannered and obedient every second of your life. A controlled life, Devon led when he was a child. It could have bothered many kids, but Devon only adapted and endured. Rarely stepping out of line, he knew the consequences of wrong actions and followed the 'right' path. But a child can't go on without seeing his parents often. They were always working, meeting important people, gone to the business to take care of something or even gone on trips to other facilities, leaving Devon in the care of the maids.

It wasn't until the child was 7 that he took no more. He entered his father's office while he was there and faced the man. After a discussion about filing his time with more instructive topics, Devon suggested his father to put him in a swordsmanship class. Instead, Devon got a private tutor who taught him many different techniques and stances. Devon learned avidly and caught on rapidly, a natural.

A few years later, Devon went into a championship, where he saw his first re-equiping mage. The magic before him enthralled his soul and shortly after, the boy was asking questions about re-equip magic. His tutor slipped a word to the father, whom simply gave task to the instructor to find a re-equip teacher and divide their time to train him in both. The raw talent Devon had with blades was surprising. By 12 years old, the child was able to re-equip many things, from swords to clothes. However, one thing had always been lacking; the parents' presence. It always bothered the child and only thrived him to do better, though all his efforts never got his parents to assist a tournament, even if they both believed that he was a able swordsman.

At 17, Devon grabbed whatever he didn't already have as re-equipment that he needed and left the Lombrozo Estate with a note behind. The note was found by a maid and brought to the attention of the parents who were saddened at first, but quickly got over the departure of their son. Their rapid recovery discomforted Devon, but only sealed his desires to never really see his family once more. However, growing up in nobility had another downside. The common world is a different place, and it wasn't long before the man ended up lost and stumbled in Magnolia and on Fairy Tail's doorstep. It didn't take much for Devon to be accepted as a Fairy Tail wizard, as his swordsmanship was very very difficult to beat. Ever since, the man worked for jobs with Fairy Tail, discovering the world around and building his strength and armory.

To congratulate you for plowing through this profile, here'a picture of Devon who fell asleep with a sword

SargentToughie

So now that your character sheet is up, when are we expecting this RP to get rolling?
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 08, 2013, 02:33:59 PM
While creating this character, (which took me forever... any clue how long it takes to make so many techniques? XP Lesson well-learned from making re-equip wizards >.>) I came up with an idea for a second character which I will soon put through profile. It's a class of magic that hasn't really been touched in the anime and I thought to develop it a little more. That, however, will be my next profile. This one is my re-equip wizard =J

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}
Rarely seen with without a blazer, Devon likes dressing nicely without the reason. His casual wear includes a button-down shirt, black blazer and either blue jeans or black pants. With his re-equip magic, however, clothes are ever a problem for him as he can switch clothes mostly whenever he wants.
{Tattoo}

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
One who is seen often overly polite and courtly, Devon is referred as a knight for a reason. Even if he left his home 2 years ago, he still holds himself with grace and confidence. Polite as ever, he steps out of his way for polite manners. Though sometimes he seems analytic and arrogant, the man often keeps a third-person point of view in mission that demand his full attention. One who enjoys elegance, he will rearrange and clean without really thinking about it, mostly if he has idle time. A slight perfectionist edge, he makes sure that whatever he is required to do is done to the fullest satisfaction. However, he's also one who will seem more oblivious to emotional attachments, even from his part. It doesn't stop him from being a good romantic. He will enjoy the company of a woman and be her knight for a day. Devon isn't only renown for his skills with a sword or his re-equip magic, offering quality bodyguard service. Nothing less than proper knightly-hood for clients who demand such a job.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Has a sweet tooth
% Habit for cleanliness
% Overly Polite
Failure @
~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

{Magic-Types}

Magic Type ~ Re-equip

{Signature Spell}
Seven Swords Dance - With seven katanas on him sheathed on him, the dance revolves around steps and slashes with different blades in the eventually of being slammed in the ground for later uses. Each katana has a different magical/elemental effect; paralyze, burn, freeze, poison, entangle/constrict (vines sprout from the cuts and wrap around their victims and slowly devour their magic), wind-pushes and slice (razor sharp blade specially treated to cut through practically anything). Putting the use of every blade makes for a very flashy and dangerous combos. However, he will rarely use all seven swords against one person

{Spell List}
Re-equip ~Spell-Type 1

Devon owns many many copies of the same blade which, even if he takes care of all his gear equally, doesn't mind losing due to quantities of the same amount. These have no magical effect whatsoever and are regular long swords. He may also choose to use these swords for combat before using his armors or special weapons.
Sword appearance:

Description: An armor specifically designed for use with water, this armor is relatievly unaffected by water-based attacks. It also lets the wearer move through water as if on land. The helmet (not present in the image) permit the wearer to breathe underwater and equipment will resist slight water pressure. Going beyond 150 ft underwater is at the user's own risk. The lance can fire it's end like a torpedo/missile, where another tip replaces the first at the expense of a little magic. The projectile will plant itself in the target, but it doesn't do anything more than pierce.

Description: The long white coat seems to grasp at the air around the wearer, making him as light as a feather and able to move through air with disgruntling swiftness, barely displacing air. Winds will affect the wearer nonetheless. However, this armor permits to take footing and even run on air itself. It negates motion sickness and the pull of gravity for the user, letting them fight in air at their fullest potential. The great-sword channels wind which can be whipped around when the blade is slashes, creating a wind slash and cutting much farther than the blade normally would. These can be launched in salves, requiring a sword swing with every slash.

Description: This armor is magically enhanced to produce it's own lightning swords, each with the property to use itself up as a lightning bolt to where the blade points. Impervious to electrical attacks, it will funnel any electricity it gets as extra power to it's next attacks. The more energy there is, the more the lightning changes colour, passing from blue to white, then yellow, orange and red is near overload. Upon overload, a large electrical explosion radiates from the armor, but this also destroys the armor and electrifies the wearer. 'Cooling' it down means using up the excess as fast as possible. The lightning lord armor isn't fast compared to other armors, acrobatics and dodging is limited and running speed is definitely affected, but this armor wasn't thought for mobility.

Description: It's main attribute is it's high-dealing damage that increases with every successful hit. The more damage dealt with a swing, the brighter the blue details on his clothes glow. Long blade, light armor, his movements aren't slowed down too much and has a good reach with the black blade.

Description: The North Wolf equipement is basic armor and a rapier that spikes ice where it hits. It may trap limbs in solid ice, that just like maker magic, doesn't melt. Surprisingly warm, the armor keeps the wearer as warm as wolf fur and useful to keep warm in cold winter days.

Description: This is the form well-known to those who follow Devon. It's his signature re-equip, giving himself a total of seven katanas. Without any actual armors on him, his speed is aided, allowing him to move around with ease and rapidity with a flurry of blades. The blades are meant to be planted around the field and grabbed for different attacks coming from directions that the enemy might not see coming. They are often set up in a rather circular way around himself once he places them all, much like a 7-point star. He will even place them mid-combat. With a blade on averagely every direction, it's only a matter of time before the enemy ends cut down.

Description: Paladin is a full-armor with shield and sword. It takes physical damage such as any armor usually would. Also known as the knight class, this is the armor that Devon wears the most. Rather slight for heavy armor, the wearer finds himself slightly supported by the armor, as if it read the mind of the user and tries to move with the body to aid movement. The difference is minimal, only enough for Devon to moderately dodge. Acrobatics are not a possibility however, as the armor cannot do anything about it's weight versus gravity.

'Secret' Armors
These techniques have been rarely used by Devon because of the devastation possible with these armors and are mostly last resort.

Description: Possibly the strongest armor in Devon's repertory, it is also the one that takes the most time to re-equip and is also very slow and heavy. However, the brute force of this armor and it's tenacity are fabled to be impossible to budge on the battlefield. This armor is also very imposing and requires magic to move, as it is a massive, towering armor that stand 10 feet tall. Very resistant, the armor can take on a lot of punishment without breaking down or hurting Devon physically. His red cape ignites anything it touches except the wearer in violet flames as the 'giant' hurls forward in powerful charges that can hurdle through buildings. Usually seen wielding 1, 2, and 3rd if a 20 ft whipe with a heavy metal ball the size of a baseball at the end, all wrapped in the same violet flames as the cape casts.

Description: Artemis Wing is imposing, with it's spread wings tower shield and fully armored stature. Supported by magic, it's agility is breathtaking as he can move practically unhindered whatsoever. The shield can lock itself on the back and support the heavy armor airborne. The shield is imbued with a powerful Aera lacrima that permits the holder to take air. Flight is heights are limited with the Paladin Phase 2 armor, but hovering over the ground perfectly is fine and even agile in the air. The shield also negates incoming magic. The mace crushes down with thundering sounds as it delivers the power of lightning itself to the unfortunate one who stands in it's path. The mace can been thrown, it's crushing strength unchanged. The downsides are the length of time to re-equip this armor and the amount of magic it consumes (as it uses a lot). After either running out of magic or un-equiping the armor, Devon will find himself in a rather weakened and beat up shape, even if he didn't take a beating himself.

Description: Even clad in full heavy armor, Devon's movements are only lightly slower that the previous phase. He keeps the same effect with the blade which turns into a greatsword, with every slash augmenting his magic power. Re-equiping this armor is also surprisingly rapid. Blue flames emerge from his hands and incinerates to ashes within seconds anything he touches. A dark aura wraps around Devon and leaves a dreading, cold feeling with every slash. CRITICAL SIDE EFFECT: Equipping this armor will taint Devon's psyche with darkness the more he wears it and the more magic he gains from it. Every time he equips this armor, his mind darkens, almost like his magic becomes stained by a dark force.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Master Swordsmanship
# Intimidation (his cold eyes and harsh tones make most back down, sometimes in fear depending on goal)
# Intuition

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

Growing up in the Lombrozo family was a nice and easy life. Being nobility meant money. Money meant expensive toys, good food and granted importance. So long as you kept quiet, calm, respectful, well-mannered and obedient every second of your life. A controlled life, Devon led when he was a child. It could have bothered many kids, but Devon only adapted and endured. Rarely stepping out of line, he knew the consequences of wrong actions and followed the 'right' path. But a child can't go on without seeing his parents often. They were always working, meeting important people, gone to the business to take care of something or even gone on trips to other facilities, leaving Devon in the care of the maids.

It wasn't until the child was 7 that he took no more. He entered his father's office while he was there and faced the man. After a discussion about filing his time with more instructive topics, Devon suggested his father to put him in a swordsmanship class. Instead, Devon got a private tutor who taught him many different techniques and stances. Devon learned avidly and caught on rapidly, a natural.

A few years later, Devon went into a championship, where he saw his first re-equiping mage. The magic before him enthralled his soul and shortly after, the boy was asking questions about re-equip magic. His tutor slipped a word to the father, whom simply gave task to the instructor to find a re-equip teacher and divide their time to train him in both. The raw talent Devon had with blades was surprising. By 12 years old, the child was able to re-equip many things, from swords to clothes. However, one thing had always been lacking; the parents' presence. It always bothered the child and only thrived him to do better, though all his efforts never got his parents to assist a tournament, even if they both believed that he was a able swordsman.

At 17, Devon grabbed whatever he didn't already have as re-equipment that he needed and left the Lombrozo Estate with a note behind. The note was found by a maid and brought to the attention of the parents who were saddened at first, but quickly got over the departure of their son. Their rapid recovery discomforted Devon, but only sealed his desires to never really see his family once more. However, growing up in nobility had another downside. The common world is a different place, and it wasn't long before the man ended up lost and stumbled in Magnolia and on Fairy Tail's doorstep. It didn't take much for Devon to be accepted as a Fairy Tail wizard, as his swordsmanship was very very difficult to beat. Ever since, the man worked for jobs with Fairy Tail, discovering the world around and building his strength and armory.

To congratulate you for plowing through this profile, here'a picture of Devon who fell asleep with a sword

Oh. My. God. A battle between your guy and my guy would be epic. Everything would be blowing up. Basically, if these two fought, where they did, there'd be a colossal hole in the ground, followed by no sign of life for about 5km.

SweetRevenge

Well, here's a check list of what's left before being able to start up:

- Name of Guild (if it changes)
- Everyone same group or smaller team cells?
- First job ideas
- ARC IDEAS (I have an idea budding with my character, but it can't happen before a while >.>)
- Guild Master, who's RPing him and if he's simply an NPC / make a full character of him.
- Sorting through the profiles. Anyone have anything to say about anyone's profiles? Speak up. Please.
- Creation of OOC/ Character profile storage
- Creation of actual thread to begin the RP

SargentToughie

The name of the guild should be Fairy Tail, obviously.

As for everybody being on the same team? That'd be a bit much. Just us all being in the same guild together should give us plenty of interactions.

Ralena is going to start on her first job, so I'll elaborate more on that in my opening post.

I also have an Arc in mind for Ralena, though it'll be a while before I want to do it.

Those are the questions that I can answer. :D
Ons and offs

Avalon29

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 08, 2013, 02:33:59 PM

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}
Rarely seen with without a blazer, Devon likes dressing nicely without the reason. His casual wear includes a button-down shirt, black blazer and either blue jeans or black pants. With his re-equip magic, however, clothes are ever a problem for him as he can switch clothes mostly whenever he wants.
{Tattoo}

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Has a sweet tooth
% Habit for cleanliness
% Overly Polite
Failure @
~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

{Magic-Types}

Magic Type ~ Re-equip

{Signature Spell}

{Spell List}
Re-equip ~Spell-Type 1

Sword appearance:

'Secret' Armors

{Non-magic Skills}
# Master Swordsmanship
# Intuition

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

I thought finding pictures for my techniques took a long time. I don't even want to hazard a guess on how long it took to finish all those spells.

It's making me want to come up with a few more techniques of my own.

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 08, 2013, 03:04:06 PM
Well, here's a check list of what's left before being able to start up:

- Name of Guild (if it changes)
- Everyone same group or smaller team cells?
- First job ideas
- ARC IDEAS (I have an idea budding with my character, but it can't happen before a while >.>)
- Guild Master, who's RPing him and if he's simply an NPC / make a full character of him.
- Sorting through the profiles. Anyone have anything to say about anyone's profiles? Speak up. Please.
- Creation of OOC/ Character profile storage
- Creation of actual thread to begin the RP

I think smaller team cells that contribute to a larger effort would work best for the RP. Just because  9 or 10 people working on a single job may be too much.

I have a rough idea for an Arc with Luca but I'd like to play with the idea a bit more before I send you the idea.

I'll come up with a few ideas on a first job in a moment. It'll just take a little while.

AidenWhite

For my character, I just put up three techniques, but I'll have him develop more over the span of the RP, however long it goes.

As for Lyuk's arc, I can't say I have anything in mind.

ShadowFox89

I need to finish my sheet first :P

And Revenge, you were worried about Shun being overpowered? :P

I can work up a Dark Guild for us to challenge, though honestly actually running the NPCs should be better left to someone who can post for all of them.

Also, Devon vs Shun. 'tis all I'm saiyan.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

Wow, everybody wants to fight Devon...
Ons and offs

Carlissa

I dont want to fight Devon. I want to make love to Devon.

SweetRevenge

Leaving all the NPC's to one person... I don't know. If we lose them, we're kinda screwed >.>

Also small tid-bit, coming up for a theme song for Devon is going to be a teensy complicated... With every form being so different and all >.> XP Now that I've read through everyone's profiles, I can start thinking of my S rank and my C rank wizards >.> The S rank won't show up for a while though... Long missions.

And Shadow, I realized I was the one who was wrong. When I started calculating through the average, it wasn't up to the right scores >.> So I had to bump it up. A LOT. =/

Aww shweet =w= Devon's getting action wherever he goes.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Carlissa on June 08, 2013, 03:55:24 PM
I dont want to fight Devon. I want to make love to Devon.

Pffft, everyone knows a good fight is just a lead up to a hot night ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Alright, gonna break down the abilities into what I think the descriptions would match to. Let me know if I screwed anything up.

Strength: Physical power. Sword swings, lifting things, etc. The higher the rating, the more damage you can expect to dish out when smacking someone with a pointy stick.
Agility: Dodging physical attacks, like ducking under a sword swing or avoiding a falling tree. Also used for acrobatics.
Speed: How fast you can move and cover distance. The higher the rating, the better and longer you can sprint.
Durability: Physical endurance. How long you can keep up a fight, though you may run out of stamina for casting spells.
Senses: Dodging magical attacks. How reactive you are to a spell based attack such as a bolt of lightning or a fireball.
Spirit: Magical endurance. How much "mana" you have to draw from and how long you can keep slinging spells.
Intelligence: Magical power. How much oomph will your spells have, IE the amount of damage they can do, their size, etc.
Dexterity: Parrying physical attacks. Also used for acrobatics.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Shouldn't Intelligence be how smart your character is instead of how powerful his/her magic is?

ShadowFox89

Well, I was trying to find a place for all the stats, without making one more important than the other. Intelligence would also be how smart your character is, yes. I could switch the roles of Spirit and Intelligence in regards to magic I guess.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SweetRevenge

Inverting spirit with intelligence would work, but the problem is, intelligence would more define how hard cast spells could be. Because Natsu wasn't that smart but holy hell that kid has a lot of magic... Also, I viewed dexterity more at how well you can handle objects like swords, and how well/ fast you can aim/shoot with guns. Things require dexterous hands to accomplish and strength as actual physical strength. Oh yeah, and senses, I was more thinking it meant how well you could perceive things around you, both magically and physically. =/ Just my opinion >.>

ShadowFox89

Note that Revenge's character has extremely high Dexterity....... :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SweetRevenge

Not just that, but Annie's profile is a gunner-class mage. Her dexterity determines how good she's with guns. And hey, if strength will determine how good he is with a blade and not dexterity, I'm moving one of those S's >.>

ShadowFox89

I can make Dexterity how accurate you are with attacks in general. That should work.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

I thought that Dexterity was just generally skill with weaponry in general, like what Revenge was saying. That's why I made it Ralena's highest statistic.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

I'll just bump up a few of Lyuk's stats and make him an A-class fighter. I figure since he has 2 C stats, it'll all balanced out in the end.

EDIT: It is time for some ass to be kicked.

SargentToughie

Ralena's spirit rating is basically her ultimate balancing factor, in that she's not going to be doing anything except punch you in the face until you fall over.
Ons and offs

SargentToughie

So whenever we get this RP started, since my character's first post will be her out on a job, does anybody want to be teamed up with her at the start?
Ons and offs

ShadowFox89

Alright, I'll move Dexterity to "general weapon and accuracy awesomeness". Sound fair?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

SweetRevenge

As of right now, we are about 9-10 people, so probably 2 groups of 3 and one group of 4, 3 groups of 3 and one all alone, 5 groups of 2... Mix and match if need be. I think that we should try to revolve around 4 characters per group, but that will probably be corrected with extra characters from some who expressed multi-character interests... With 12 characters, we can easily make 3 groups of 4 or a group of 5, one of 4 and one of 3... >.> So many options.

I was personally having my character return to the guild from a job. The idea of a festival popped in my head, because we all know Fairy Tail does many of those XD But I think a festival would be best after the end of an arc =P

SargentToughie

Why don't we just put all the characters in a big pool, and then mix/match teams as the RP goes on?
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

Number the characters from 1 to 10 or however many there are and generate random teams.

After every mission we can mix and match, or do the same process.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 08, 2013, 07:40:58 PM
Why don't we just put all the characters in a big pool, and then mix/match teams as the RP goes on?

That works for me.

And Revenge, what I meant about NPCs is that I can write up a story arc for us and write up the NPCs for it. But I would need someone else to actually run the stuff, because I have a hard time staying focused long enough. Blame the severe ADD.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SweetRevenge

I have one simple question to you all. What would you want the thread named? I think Fairy Tail Revolution doesn't really cut it, personally. I'm also sure that name has already been used for a past Fairy Tail RP before somewhere on E. I'd begin by making the OOC + Character Sheets, where the first page would be reserved for character sheets and the rest OOC. Ca't do that without a confirmed thread name.

The problem is, no one really wants to run the NPC's. Which I understand, being one who doesn't want that want that role >.< Im no good at it, personally.

SargentToughie

I think we could go with a pretty simple name, something along the lines of "Fairy Tail: New Generation!" or something like that. I'unno.
Ons and offs

ShadowFox89

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 08, 2013, 08:17:56 PMThe problem is, no one really wants to run the NPC's. Which I understand, being one who doesn't want that want that role >.< Im no good at it, personally.

Maybe if we took turns then. Or people volunteer to make mages for a Dark Guild, but we simply don't have the character of the same person in the same spot at the same time :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

We could highlight like 3 or 4 actual characters and the rest can RP NPCs then we can rotate.

Carlissa

Quote from: AidenWhite on June 08, 2013, 08:36:13 PM
We could highlight like 3 or 4 actual characters and the rest can RP NPCs then we can rotate.

Easy to say when you're on of the highlighted characters. :/

Not trying to sound mean or anything...

SweetRevenge

One option is someone with a character in a different group acts for npc to another group? That could get a little confusing, I admit =/ But it's a solution nonetheless.

Mister Grimm

Do you know who I am?

SweetRevenge

You were counted in the 10 players, just fill this in to make your character =J

[center][b][size=20pt]Full Name: Nickname, Age(16+ please) then Gender
Alias (A fancy name your character might be known by, usually gained with great renown. This ain't a nickname, but a name that has a meaning. Something that resembles your character in some way.), _ (D, C, B, A, or S.  ) Rank [/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]~ Physical Info ~[/b][/size][/center]

[left][img]http://image or description goes here[/img][/left]
[center][b]{Appearance}[/b]
(Appearance)

[b]{Tattoo}[/b]
(Where is your guild mark located)

[size=15pt][b]~ Mentality ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Personality}[/b]
(Personality)[/center]

[left][b]{Quirks}[/b][/left] [right][b]{Phobias}[/b][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk1[/left] [right]Fear1 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk2[/left] [right](Opt.) Fear2 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk3 (Opt.)[/left]

[center][size=15pt][b]~ Ability Statistics ~[/b][/size]

[center]
Strength:
Agility:
Speed:
Durability:
Senses:
Spirit:(Potency of Magic)
Intelligence:
Dexterity:(skill with objects, most notably weapons)
[/center]

[b]{Magic-Types}[/b]

Magic Type 1 ~ Magic Type 2 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 3 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 4 (Opt.)

[b]{Signature Spell}[/b]
[u]Spell Name[/u] - (Description)

[b]{Spell List}[/b]
~Spell-Type 1
~Spell-Type 2
~Spell-Type 3
~Spell-Type 4

(Copy for every spell, more can be approved as the story goes)
Name:
Description: (Clear explanation as to what it does, both to the target and the caster. Spells take magic and will eventually put a strain on the user)

[b]{Non-magic Skills}[/b]
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill1
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill2
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill3
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill4 (Opt.)

[size=15pt][b]~ Personal Background ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Biography}[/b]

(Biography)[/center]

SargentToughie

I personally don't like the idea of us taking turns on character focus, nobody wants to be the guy who sits on the sidelines controlling NPCs while others get to use their main characters for awesome stuff, even if we trade off. If need be, I'm more then capable of pulling some of the villain weight for the RP too.
Ons and offs

Carlissa

Yay! Someone who agrees with me! I knew I could count on you, Mr. Toughie!

EDIT: Or I agree with you... damnit I'm tired...

Avalon29

I agree with Carlissa and SargentToughie and think that it would be better to split up the responsibility of NPCs in some way instead of taking turns.

Maybe we can come with a list of NPCs needed before each job/quest/arc then divide them between each member of the group so that the responsibility is split.

I'm also a fan of the idea that each group playing the NPCs of another group while playing their own characters' at the same time in separate  threads that way everyone gets to play as their character.

ShadowFox89

Also, need someone who'd be interested in dom'ing Shun ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

Well that was quick, XD.

I figured we'd at least wait until the RP got started before we started trying to get couples going.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

I'll play a villain!

Though I guess it'd be better if we figured out plot first and foremost.

Carlissa

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 08, 2013, 11:03:05 PM
I figured we'd at least wait until the RP got started before we started trying to get couples going.

I'm not even done with my profile and I know she'll stay a virgin for the rest of her days.

SargentToughie

In other news! I'm also going to take after Annie's example and add a few 'additional pictures' for Ralena, because I found some CGs from the visual novel she's from that I think are really good.

Here they are, if you're curious.
1, 2, 3.

But yeah, let's start thinking about what sort of plot we want to do. Are we doing 2 at a time? I really like the idea of having 2 separate threads for 2 separate teams going. Maybe also with one 'main' thread for the Guild's HQ.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

Then... 2 teams of 5?

Opening scene: we start in the Guild Hall and there's a party or whatever. Some guy comes in and puts two assignments on the giant board of assignments. Then those two assignments build off into an arc. Teams are split into 5. Mission Start!

No?

SargentToughie

That, or we can have as many as 3 separate teams, too. That way we're not worrying about big posting groups or one person holding everybody back. That may be a bit much though, I'll just put it on the table and wait to see what everybody else has to say first.
Ons and offs

LeKinkyTaco

-flails- I go to the hospital for a few hours and now i'm far behind!! D:

Okay i read up..And i'm still puzzled..But this is what i caught :D

The stats have been described which means i need to edit mine a bit more. Everybody wants to fight Devon, we're sticking to the name of our guild Fairy Tail. We are breaking into groups?   Theirs 9-10 of us.. Umm oh and Carlissa's character will stay a virgin till the end..Hm hm..I think i'll join you on that one :D

ShadowFox89

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 09, 2013, 12:06:34 AMUmm oh and Carlissa's character will stay a virgin till the end..Hm hm..I think i'll join you on that one :D

Saying that only makes the temptation to corrupt her even greater..... :D
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 09, 2013, 12:47:54 AM
Saying that only makes the temptation to corrupt her even greater..... :D

Sorry i saw this picture and just had to reply to that with it :D

ShadowFox89

Shun: I have monies!

I think the best split would be A and S rank in one group and... well, everyone else in the other :P

It means we can have NPCs who are suited to A-team and B-team's power, without worrying about overshadowing other characters in those teams.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

But don't you think it'll be better if we're mixed. The elite with the not-so elite. It'll be a fair battle with fair handicaps. And we won't have to make our enemies or whoever we'd be fighting, super human for the elite group and like a bag of milk for the other.

Woah that made no sense but i hope you can read through my drugged writing. O_O
Point blank! I feel we should mix and match to make fair fights.

SargentToughie

I don't think it'll really matter honestly, all of our characters are roughly around the same power level, give or take a bit. I say we just go with the flow, team up with whoever's available, and keep this as simple as possible. We're trying to make things more complicated then they need to be.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

ShadowFox89

Shun: *smacks Lyuk with her spear.* Mine.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 09, 2013, 02:01:19 AM
I don't think it'll really matter honestly, all of our characters are roughly around the same power level, give or take a bit. I say we just go with the flow, team up with whoever's available, and keep this as simple as possible. We're trying to make things more complicated then they need to be.

+1

Quote from: AidenWhite on June 09, 2013, 02:02:41 AM
Lyuk: Virgins?

ShadowFox89

That's either Lyuk sneaking into the baths again, or Shun forgot to put her spear away.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

EDIT: I have more so hit me with your best shot!!!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Well, off to watch One Piece until day breaks.

SargentToughie

Oh hey guys, what's going on in this threa-

Ons and offs

AidenWhite

The context of this thread does not match the context of that scene. XD

I did not know that Eren was a child assassin like whats-his-face from Jormungand

ShadowFox89

Really, we could have a full game of people just screwing around (sometimes literally!) in the guild headquarters.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

Quote from: AidenWhite on June 09, 2013, 02:26:29 AM
The context of this thread does not match the context of that scene. XD

I did not know that Eren was a child assassin like whats-his-face from Jormungand

"They weren't humans."

Awesome scene.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

It could be like a Seinfeld RP.

A game... about nothing!

LeKinkyTaco

Yay a game about screwing around :D

SargentToughie

Tell you what then, YOU GUYS can all just hang out in the guild HQ thread and screw around all day. Meanwhile, Ralena is going to be going off TOWARDS ADVENTURE!
Ons and offs

LeKinkyTaco

AidenWhite

ShadowFox89

Shun: *thwaps Lyuk and runs off with Leona* Miiiiiinnneeee
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

LeKinkyTaco

ShadowFox89

I predict: Leona won't stay a virgin. Unless Shun protects her.... in her bedroom....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Lyuk: Hehehehe... *gropey fingers*

Holy crap! You really did make her intelligence F+! Who would've thought that Lyuk would be smarter than someone?

Lyuk: *fist in the sky* Morons stick together till the end!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Lyuk: "I'll stick /it/ where ever I want to!"

LeKinkyTaco

Leona: "Are we playing 'pin the tail on the donkey'?!"

Edit:( Yup :D She's a complete airhead! She'll be the one always applauding to Lyuk's dumb suggestions xD)

AidenWhite

Lyuk: "Right. Yeah, we're doing that. But this is the special human version. Comes with a comfy bed and soul music."

Note: Usopp is the best ^^

ShadowFox89

I can already see that it's going to be a competition between Shun and Lyuk over who gets to Leona first...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Lyuk: "Not much of a competition if I've already won." *goes to sleep in a corner*

LeKinkyTaco

Nobody gets Leona D: She'll be a virgin till the end >___>

ShadowFox89

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 09, 2013, 04:48:13 AM
Nobody gets Leona D: She'll be a virgin till the end >___>

I really doubt that >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Lyuk: "That's what they all say. Then... POUNCE! RAWR! When a girl says no, they really mean yes and now."

ShadowFox89

Unfortunately for Lyuk, Shun is more like Rune than Zitka.

Meaning she pounces back. And usually harder.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Ah jeez. Well, Lyuk is dumb enough to be oblivious of anything Shun tries to do.

Lyuk: "There are only three things in this world that I love! Oppai, meat, and OPPAI!"

LeKinkyTaco

I feel theres some unresolved sex tensions from Lyuk and Shun >.>

AidenWhite

Lyuk: "I didn't have a mother, so I was never taught from a woman's point of view."

ShadowFox89

Shun: I'm just bored e- Oh look a butterfly!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

I need more Zoro screenshots. I feel like Lyuk is a combination of Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy with a dash of Usopp that I made without thinking about it.

Carlissa

You guys are insane and I don't want to hang around with you anymore.

SweetRevenge

I leave to take a shower and this happens >.>

I have news! Here's the link everyone should be interested in. Fairy Tail X876 That means we're all moving threads, kids! I named it after the year it was going to be >.> If anyone has a problem with it, tell me =P

SargentToughie

I went to bed and this happens. You three are insane.

No problems with the name, Revenge.
Ons and offs

BlackestKnight

I vote that there should be a hot spring centric episode.

CurvyKitten

Is there still room, if so I have two characters I have already written up.

SweetRevenge

I TECHNICALLY have 24 lots (not saying we have to fill them all). However, If we wanted to reserve some for story arcs if we get there, it's a possibility. That can always be in the actual story post too =P But yeah, we still got space for more people =P

SargentToughie

Are we expecting the OOC and character threads to pop up today? I'd love to get this started soon, since I'm really looking forward to it.
Ons and offs

LeKinkyTaco

And i'm not crazy! D:< I'm just a bit dumb..

Quote from: BlackestKnight on June 09, 2013, 01:18:33 PM
I vote that there should be a hot spring centric episode.

Edit: I agree with him..

CurvyKitten

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 09, 2013, 02:01:26 PM
I TECHNICALLY have 24 lots (not saying we have to fill them all). However, If we wanted to reserve some for story arcs if we get there, it's a possibility. That can always be in the actual story post too =P But yeah, we still got space for more people =P

Does that mean I can join, or I can claim a spot for the next story arch? Not really sure what you meant by that lol.

SweetRevenge

The thread is already up... I named it Fairy Tail X876, because that's the year it is. >.>

And that meant you can join, because we haven't even started on the first arc's details yet XP

SargentToughie

Herp a derp. I r smart.

Thanks revenge.
Ons and offs

Carlissa

Didn't we decide there were going to be no 1st or 3rd generation Dragon Slayers?

SweetRevenge

Indeed, we said that a while ago... I believe a set of rules and limitations should be done and posted up, clear to all. Easily done through the new thread, which I posted up only a few posts ago. I can still see it from the post reply window if I scroll down.

CurvyKitten

Not sure what you mean by 1st or 3rd generation? If the characters don't work then I will simply pull out and wait for one where they can. I have had them from another game that never even got off the ground and been waiting to play them.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 09, 2013, 02:49:12 PM
Indeed, we said that a while ago... I believe a set of rules and limitations should be done and posted up, clear to all. Easily done through the new thread, which I posted up only a few posts ago. I can still see it from the post reply window if I scroll down.

Yes it would, as digging through the threads is rather difficult to say the least. lol

ShadowFox89

I think we had agreed on no dragon slayers at all. So Lena would work, but Yumi wouldn't. At least not as having Dragon Slayer magic.... It could always be refluffed into water manipulation.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 09, 2013, 02:52:06 PM
Not sure what you mean by 1st or 3rd generation? If the characters don't work then I will simply pull out and wait for one where they can. I have had them from another game that never even got off the ground and been waiting to play them.

1st and 3rd generation Dragon Slayers are Dragon Slayers that were trained by dragons. 3rd generation also have lacrima implanted into them.

In other words, being trained by a dragon is a no-no.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 09, 2013, 02:54:39 PM
I think we had agreed on no dragon slayers at all. So Lena would work, but Yumi wouldn't. At least not as having Dragon Slayer magic.... It could always be refluffed into water manipulation.

I said I would personally prefer there to be no main character dragon slayers, but that was just my opinion. I think that's as far as we got with that. I don't remember actually agreeing there would be no Dragon Slayer magic though. I could be wrong.

AidenWhite

Lyuk: "Lena! I will protect you and Leona! Count on me! Mellorine!!"

Mister Grimm

Ryder Knight
Ryder Knight; Twenty-Three; Male
B Rank

~ Physical Info ~
{Appearance}

Height: 6'3 Weight: 210 lbs (mostly muscles) Age: 22

{Tattoo}
Right Shoulder Blade; Black

~ Mentality ~
{Personality}
Ryder has a tendency to switch between serious and lighthearted depending on what he is doing, because he believes that being serious all the time isn't healthy for you. While he usually enjoys being sociable with his guildmates and having a good laugh, Ry also likes having time to himself to train where he comes off as cold to others because he pushes them away. He tends to avoid forming romantic relationships for reasons he never really explains, but isn't beyond the occasional fling as long as there are no strings attached. While he is generally even-tempered, certain things can set him off and get under his skin which often times end up with him snapping at people.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Enjoys drinking between jobs.
Hurting his teammates due to the volatile nature of his magic. @
% Can sleep pretty much anywhere, but always wakes up in a bad mood.
Commitment Issues. @
%Somewhat of a big eater, but is incapable of cooking for himself.

~ Ability Statistics ~
Proficiencies/Stats
Agility: B-
Speed: B-
Intelligence: S
Dexterity: B-

{Magic-Types}

Elemental Magic - Lightning

{Signature Spell}
Megavolt Punch - Ryder creates an orb of lightning around his fist and punches his target, thereby increasing the resulting damage.

{Spell List}
~ Electric Railgun - Fires a bolt of lightning from his fingertip that rockets straight across the area until it meets a target or disperses.
~ Lightning Storm - Ry creates a sphere of lightning between his hands and holds it there causing dangerous lightning bolts to fly in every direction.
~Lightning Dash - Ry covers his body in lightning and temporarily increases his speed, flexibility and maneuverability. Overuse is dangerous due to the amount of energy it takes to maintain the spell, so he takes care in only using it for short bursts across large distances.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Hand to Hand Expertise
# Knowledgeable about machines
# Polyglot

~ Personal Background ~
{Biography}
WIP

Just need to settle on a bio now and possibly tweak his personality a little.
Not sure if I got his rank right, but I'll probably just chalk that up to him not really wanting to show all the eggs in his basket.
Do you know who I am?

ShadowFox89

Uh, I put him around an A-rank mage, actually. Especial with those S and SS rank abilities.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

I might need to buff Ralena's numbers a little bit, with everybody throwing around S and SSs like they're candy. >.>
Ons and offs

ShadowFox89

Shun's highest ability is an A-......

Really, when I included S and SS ranks, I intended for them to be for people like the guild leaders >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

Looking at Ryder..I think Shun and Leona are gonna have to be the ones cooking and cleaning most of the time xD Everyone else just eats large amounts of food o.o

Oh and Leona is almost finished, i'll send her in a bit.

-Throwing around Fs like they're candy-

AidenWhite

Especially with Lyuk. He'll have a inhumanely sized meal and after a few hours, he'd be hungry again.

SargentToughie

Ralena actually doesn't eat that much though, she's terrified of gaining weight despite her relentless workout routine, and the fact that most weight seems to.... *cough*... allocate itself properly anyway.

I really would like to have a solution for the numbers thing though, we have quite a few overpowered characters if you're just looking at their stats. Though honestly, they're probably not going to be that big of a deal in the RP. I just don't want to set a trend of "mah character is dah bestest because he/she's so cool."

You know what I mean? I've seen stuff like that kill RPs in the past.
Ons and offs

Mister Grimm

@ShadowFox
Hmmm. I'll probably bump his stats down then if that is what had been intended. *rubs chin*

@LeKinkyTaco:
And nah, Ry can clean. He is just really good at charcoaling his food. xD

@SargentToughie:
Mmmm, yeah, that would probably help. But if they are going up against equally tough opponents, it really comes down to how well they deal in fighting situations or how those get resolved. Just because a character has good stats doesn't mean they will walk away from everything unscathed.
Do you know who I am?

ShadowFox89

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 09, 2013, 05:21:47 PM
Looking at Ryder..I think Shun and Leona are gonna have to be the ones cooking and cleaning most of the time xD Everyone else just eats large amounts of food o.o

Oh and Leona is almost finished, i'll send her in a bit.

-Throwing around Fs like they're candy-

It just means Shun and Leona can cook in the kitchen wearing only aprons!

Shun: Here Leona, let me help you stir....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

CurvyKitten

Ok I have no idea what is ok and what isn't, to many different "I think it should be this". I am not even sure who the GM is anymore, and with so many unsure rulings I have no idea what is ok and what isn't. So I think I will just pull back out of this one. It seems like there just to many chiefs and not enough indians in this one. I hope you all have fun with this, and maybe I will eventually find a game to play my lovelies in.

SweetRevenge

Quote from: Mister Grimm on June 09, 2013, 05:08:02 PM
Ryder Knight
Ryder Knight; Twenty-Three; Male
B Rank

~ Physical Info ~
{Appearance}

Height: 6'3 Weight: 210 lbs (mostly muscles) Age: 22

{Tattoo}
Right Shoulder Blade; Black

~ Mentality ~
{Personality}
Ryder has a tendency to switch between serious and lighthearted depending on what he is doing, because he believes that being serious all the time isn't healthy for you. While he usually enjoys being sociable with his guildmates and having a good laugh, Ry also likes having time to himself to train where he comes off as cold to others because he pushes them away. He tends to avoid forming romantic relationships for reasons he never really explains, but isn't beyond the occasional fling as long as there are no strings attached. While he is generally even-tempered, certain things can set him off and get under his skin which often times end up with him snapping at people.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Enjoys drinking between jobs.
Hurting his teammates due to the volatile nature of his magic. @
% Can sleep pretty much anywhere, but always wakes up in a bad mood.
Commitment Issues. @
%Somewhat of a big eater, but is incapable of cooking for himself.

~ Ability Statistics ~
Proficiencies/Stats
Agility: B-
Speed: B-
Intelligence: S
Dexterity: B-

{Magic-Types}

Elemental Magic - Lightning

{Signature Spell}
Megavolt Punch - Ryder creates an orb of lightning around his fist and punches his target, thereby increasing the resulting damage.

{Spell List}
~ Electric Railgun - Fires a bolt of lightning from his fingertip that rockets straight across the area until it meets a target or disperses.
~ Lightning Storm - Ry creates a sphere of lightning between his hands and holds it there causing dangerous lightning bolts to fly in every direction.
~Lightning Dash - Ry covers his body in lightning and temporarily increases his speed, flexibility and maneuverability. Overuse is dangerous due to the amount of energy it takes to maintain the spell, so he takes care in only using it for short bursts across large distances.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Hand to Hand Expertise
# Knowledgeable about machines
# Polyglot

~ Personal Background ~
{Biography}
WIP

Just need to settle on a bio now and possibly tweak his personality a little.
Not sure if I got his rank right, but I'll probably just chalk that up to him not really wanting to show all the eggs in his basket.
Please use this for every spell you have. It permits to really know how powerful a move really is.

(Copy and paste for every spell/technique/ability)
Name:

And for future references, people, use the layout I posted on the OOC, it's updated with the part it lacked!

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 09, 2013, 05:32:18 PM
It just means Shun and Leona can cook in the kitchen wearing only aprons!

Shun: Here Leona, let me help you stir....

Only aprons..?

Leona: S-shun i don't think stirring /that/ will help us cook..!

Carlissa

What's the higher rank a Mage can have when it comes to their stats? SSS?

SargentToughie

Well I'm of the opinion that, honestly, the highest we should be allowed as entry level players should be A+. Characters get stronger over time, so why not give them room to grow?

This is just my opinion though, it's not exactly concrete or anything.
Ons and offs

Carlissa

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 09, 2013, 06:42:25 PM
Well I'm of the opinion that, honestly, the highest we should be allowed as entry level players should be A+. Characters get stronger over time, so why not give them room to grow?

That's my opinion as well, and you will see that when my profile is posted. I asked because I was curious.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 09, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

I'd have to agree.... This is why I prefer system games >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SweetRevenge

That makes 4 with me >.> However, a few S-class side-characters/NPC's should be allowed. A guild usually has a few S-class mages around, no? They cane eventually leave for long missions, die, settle down or be beaten by one of our own and 'steps down'....

ShadowFox89

A guild usually has 1 or 2... Fairy Tail is the exception, being one of the most powerful guilds in the entire world.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

Another thing that restricting players to a maximum of A stats allows is for some drama/excitement for an S class exam arc, too!
Ons and offs

LeKinkyTaco

I just think everyone should tone down on their characters. We shouldn't need a system >.<

Carlissa

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 09, 2013, 06:55:42 PM
I just think everyone should tone down on their characters. We shouldn't need a system >.<

I've been thinking that for a long time. Everyone's characters are Gary-Stu's and Mary-Sue's! xD

THE PERFECTNESS IN THIS THREAD IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE AAAAAAAAHHHHH

SargentToughie

That's not true, there are plenty of characters that are totally fine and balanced.
Ons and offs

SweetRevenge

I actually was really thinking about having a tenroujima arc for our guild eventually, if we make it! =P I'm already getting pumped for the festivals XD I need to get my second character done >.>

The stats are mainly there to show where your character is strong and where he is weak. Just a thought like this, but I believe that the mage rank and the stats shouldn't be linked. A mage who isn't strong but has heart can make it farther than his stats would let on, but they are essentially limits. I'm willing to drop down a few stats (but my dex stays... He's got about 10 years of daily swordsman training from a master and competitions. Unless everyone really thinks it's really too much...) At the same time, A C class can't really have many A-ranked skills since they aren't really that great. If they have latent skills, I'd put the high numbers in brackets and accentuate on lower skills.

Carlissa

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 09, 2013, 06:59:07 PM
That's not true, there are plenty of characters that are totally fine and balanced.

We've RPed with each other for how long and you don't know when I'm spewing bullshit? You disappoint me, Mr. Toughie. >.>

Inguess hats my fault though, since half of all of my posts are me spewing bullshit...

*crawls into corner*

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Carlissa on June 09, 2013, 07:03:54 PM
We've RPed with each other for how long and you don't know when I'm spewing bullshit? You disappoint me, Mr. Toughie. >.>

Inguess hats my fault though, since half of all of my posts are me spewing bullshit...

*crawls into corner*

-pats Carlissa's back- It's okay.. >.>
You saw me, Fox and Aiden spew bullshit for a whole page.. xD

SargentToughie

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 09, 2013, 07:05:49 PM

andahalf
Ons and offs

Carlissa

NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!

Toughie hates me...

ShadowFox89

That's right!

*smacks Taco's rear and runs off*
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Avalon29

I'm willing to tone down my character if I need to but I was going just going to keep Luca's full take over rare and only really used when facing the big baddies. Then have him grow stronger as the game went on by gaining the strength to use full take over more often and having him learn how to use full take over with his other demons.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 09, 2013, 07:08:17 PM
That's right!

*smacks Taco's rear and runs off*

Ow D:< -throws nearest brick at Shadow-

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 09, 2013, 07:06:40 PM
andahalf

WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND A HALF?!?!!?

-glooms in corner with Carlissa-

AidenWhite

You know what I say?!!

ANOTHER PAGE AND A HALF!

Lyuk: *screech*

Carlissa

SweetRevenge

The RP hasn't even started and there's yelling and arguing and sulking and... Well, it feels just like Fairy Tail XD

SargentToughie

You want things to feel like Fairy Tail?

*punches Shadow in the face*
Ons and offs

SweetRevenge

There's one thing missing. Someone drinking inhumane amounts of alcohol >.>

Carlissa

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 09, 2013, 07:43:36 PM
There's one thing missing. Someone drinking inhumane amounts of alcohol >.>

Pregnant girls can't drink.

Mister Grimm

I think Ry will have the alcohol thing covered.
Do you know who I am?

Carlissa

LeKinkyTaco

We have everything to be considered fairy tail :D So we should start the RP now >.>

Carlissa

But I'm not done my character yet...

SweetRevenge

As of right now, only SargentToughie, AidenWhite and I can RP as I didn't receive the final copies of your characters. You guys would know this if you check the OOC!

LeKinkyTaco

I so scared to send her D: I feel like i need to edit her more..Though it's only because i haven't sent her yet x___x I-i'll send her in a tiny bit..

SweetRevenge

If you ever get stronger or need to tweak stuff, you can always send me the original sections (those that are getting replaced if that's the case) and tweaks to put in and I'll do it >.> You can also post it up in the thread for people to say their word on it. I actually encourage it, Idk why I said not to post in that thread '~x~ )

EDIT: There, I corrected that stupidness of me XP

Carlissa

I've been working in mine for a few days, but I'm not sure what to think of it...

I really like my xharacter's name though.

LeKinkyTaco

ShadowFox89

I'd suggest just posting prototype sheets up in the OOC, so we can comment on improvements.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SweetRevenge

I'm closing this interest check thread as we have taken off.

Those who still want to jump in, check the OOC in the light exotic small group thread. We still have a pretty good amount of space left for others, so don't be shy! But please be sure to check the second page of the OOC for the link to the guild hall when your character appears in the character list =D

Annie

Hm, do we have a post header model? LeKinkyTaco's one seems awesome, btw.