Alone in another time (F looking for M)

Started by sweetlauralynn, October 04, 2011, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetlauralynn

Hello and thank you for stopping by to read my request  :-)  I have the pleasure of writing in several strong RP's but I am looking for one more to round out my plate of cerebral delights.

TAKEN
Idea:  My character is a female in a different time period (I am thinking the American West or right after the American Revolution, but as a lover of history I am comfortable writing in many different points in history)  She has been forced to leave her family for some reason (father's death, financial ruin for example) and goes out in the world on her own.  She feels she is strong and able to care for herself but life isn't as easy as she would hope.   Your character is a man she meets along the way who recognizes what she needs and is very willing to show her.  Beyond that, I leave the rest of your character's development to you.  Aft all, that's one of the most exciting parts.

Etcetera:  I am looking for a male writing partner who is comfortable writing strong male characters.  This doesn't have to be full blown D/s, but even though she is strong, my character really wants a man to take charge.  We can work out the level that makes us both comfortable.  It is also important to me that the story is romantic and I am not looking for NonCon at this time.  Please read my O and O's as a basis for what type of character she will be.   

While I would like this to be a forum based RP only, I am more than happy to communicate details through PM or other arrangements that work for the both of us.   Thank you for taking the time to read my request and I look forward to working with someone who might be interested.

laura
Pretty Please is the magic word

My ONs & OFFs*~*Story Ideas*~*Current Stories*~*Tearful Absences

Garrit

(And here I was about ready to make a topic for American West/Civil War before I read your post)

I'm recently joined to E. but I've been rping for several years now and enjoy it because it can be a collaborative writing experience.  I am also looking for strong writers with well thought out, realistic characters.  I do like to dwell on settings and story (with non player characters, perhaps villains, or trouble) but I understand that some? most? like to just cut to the chase.  I find that to be boring and maybe you do too.

Anyway, as I said above, I am really itching for a historical RP, pref. within the mid 19th century.  It can be civil war or the west, though to be honest I'm a little vague on what was going on after the revolution.  Incidentally, I'd already made up a civil war character for another thread.  Not sure where that thread is going, but it kept me occupied while I was waiting for approval.  here have a look if you want: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110607.0

I've found most of my main characters are exactly alike: big, dark, strong.  Pretty much, characters that could just as well be werewolves.

Is not really into excessively passive female characters.  Enjoys people that can balance out (or turn the tables on) my characters.

sweetlauralynn

Edited to show that the idea had been taken, thank you all who stopped by and showed interest.  If you are interesting in doing any historical RP's, please stop by and let me know. 

laura
Pretty Please is the magic word

My ONs & OFFs*~*Story Ideas*~*Current Stories*~*Tearful Absences