Does Anyone Play EVE online ?

Started by Carly, August 19, 2022, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

Does Anyone Play EVE online ?

I was thinking when money isnt an issue to play this game with four accounts.

I like the idea of playing two command amarr ships (damnations) or two apocalypse ships and two battleships (Abaddon's  that are kitted out as armor repairers and cap boosters.

THe idea of mining with three hulks and a orca is also cool but I read that the money to be made wasn't that great and it really suited people of a certain sort.

Any suggestions if 4 accounts is practical and answering some other questions I have would be appreciated !

Also I heard that shield ships are all the rage - but I really prefer the look of amarr ships ? Is my idea feasible ?

Callie Del Noire

I did till a pair of griefers destroyed my optimized mining vessel and I lost 40 million in ship upgrades in addition to a specialized ship in 0.0 space. They laughed and dropped a multi million idk bounty on me when I asked why?

Carly

I heard it is a haven for griefers too.

It might remove a lot of the fun for people.

Callie Del Noire

I was interested in probing worked up to a 5 skill and had a stealth ship to do it with.

Carly

I was thinking of a covert ops ship too.

To get into wormhole space and do archelogy stuff.

I was thinking that perhaps not having a cyno and having a salvager and it being a salvager + arch + w-space hole probe toon.

I am not sure how practical multiple accounts is. I heard the avergae is 2.6 accounts. For mining having many seems fine, but I dont know how practical heaps of ships is in combat.

Especially pvp.