Female looking for a Female. Lesbian seduction themed.

Started by saya108, November 19, 2010, 07:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saya108

What I am looking for is creating wonderful stories with a lesbian romance themes. I know that is a little vague, but be it in a anime setting, modern setting,  fantasy setting, scifi setting, or historical settings. I will be equally interested.

I love seduction elements. While I do not mind playing the role of the seducer and is a role I usually play and have been told I do very well. I would also love to be the one seduced. Its not something that I get to play often and it is a little bit more challenging for me, which is why I think it would be fun.

I really find stories where the characters find themselves being confronted by strong emotions and desires that push them to act out those desires. It can be a story of two friends, co-workers, sisters, or other family members.

Usually I find that when doing this kind of story its more entertaining to have one person be the seducer and the other being kind of the reluctant seduced morsel. This can be done is a more direct manor or in more innocent seeming actions. A quick example could be something like the seducer arranges a trip to go camping with a bunch of friends and due to her manipulating of people and events some how there ended up not being enough seats in the one car that anyone could get for the weekend. Instead of making someone feel left out she gives the suggestion in a very reasonable solution that instead of making someone feel left out. The girl she just happens to have her hungry lustful desires for could sit on her lap. It would make the most sense since we are both girls and are pretty small. And then while on the road she mentions that it might be easier and more comfortable for both of you if she wrapped her arms around your waist. And for the next little bit the warm and pleasure of touching the being she so desired flowed through her. But instead of releasing the built up sexual tension inside her it only made it worse. Her desires to take it farther and farther pushes at her mind...

I am sure you can see what possible option one might have from that point.

There are tons of wonderfully stimulating stories we could create to set our hearts and body racing. If you are interested in helping me explore the creation of such magic please contact me. I am willing to do either Instant Messaging, private messages, or forum posts.

Thank you for your time.

Saya