Newbie looking for someone to rp with

Started by ma7t, August 16, 2013, 09:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ma7t

Hey, new here, waiting to hopefully be approved.
Kind of new to roleplaying, I've mainly done short adult rp on omegle and kik, so i'd like to find someone willing to do some non adult rp with a bit more detail, so if anyone wants to take some time to rp with me that would be great, I'm open to suggestions, willing to try any style.
Also, criticism to better my writing is welcome.

MrDrProfDante

Hey!  I'm not sure what kind of rping you've done, but I'd be glad to help ya out :D.
"Here's another curse-- may all your bacon BURN,"-- Calcifer; Howl's Moving Castle

ma7t

Quote from: MrDrProfDante on August 16, 2013, 09:59:47 PM
Hey!  I'm not sure what kind of rping you've done, but I'd be glad to help ya out :D.

Awesome, what kind of rp are you into? How do we go about it? Do we just rp here in this thread? (sorry, really new here)

MrDrProfDante

I'm new here too, man, don't worry xD.  and I'm open to just about anything, and about rping in general I'm not exactly sure...
"Here's another curse-- may all your bacon BURN,"-- Calcifer; Howl's Moving Castle

Kythia

Sorry for butting in...

Set up in here, all your out of character discussions.  Then start a thread in the forum below (called "Non Adult Roleplays") for the actual game.

Sorry - just happened to notice this and figured I could help.

MrDrProfDante

Quote from: Kythia on August 16, 2013, 10:11:32 PM
Sorry for butting in...

Set up in here, all your out of character discussions.  Then start a thread in the forum below (called "Non Adult Roleplays") for the actual game.

It's okay!  But thanks Kythia :)!  Kudos to ya.

ma7t

Quote from: Kythia on August 16, 2013, 10:11:32 PM
Sorry for butting in...

No need to apologise Kythia, thanks a lot. Feel free to follow me around and help me out whenever you think I need it. Would make things a lot easier :p

ma7t

Quote from: MrDrProfDante on August 16, 2013, 10:08:53 PM
I'm new here too, man, don't worry xD.  and I'm open to just about anything, and about rping in general I'm not exactly sure...

This should be interesting, two hopeless guys with no idea what's going on ha.

How about this, what are your hobbies/interests, what kind of movies/books do you like? We'll figure out what we're both treated in and figure out a storyline from there. How's that sound?

Deborah Jetson

Would either of you be interested in a professor/grad student relationship rp? I hadn't had much luck on finding someone that will not drop out on me on another site. Let me know if interested and pm me in case I don't check back on this thread.