Werewolf the Forsaken..interest...

Started by Senti, November 11, 2009, 07:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senti

Between the City of Worcester and the town of Malvern, not far from the beautiful Malvern hills lies the Village of Powick. Powick is a delightful little place; however it holds a most interesting building on its outskirts. A building that is closed and is becoming derelict in many of the outer buildings; it is place of secrets and sorrow, of death and cruelty. An area, which much held in its time ignorance and pain.

Experiments upon those that could not fight back were performed. The spirits scream and beg for aid. Their cruel masters twist the minds of those that dare enter its confines, those that dare climb the high walls that still surround the place. They have been joined by metal fences as various MP’s, charities and contractors decide what might happen to this prime piece of land.

The Asylum was founded in 1847 and opened in 1852, at that time it was called White Chimneys. Women were given unnecessary lobotomies and worse, their only crime, to have a child out of wedlock, or that they perhaps dared to defy their families. Some of these illegitimate ones became patients themselves. Many children passed through the walls yet they were treated in the same way as the adults. Shell shocked soldiers were hidden from the public, and left to rot during and after the ‘Great War’. In 1958 testing of LSD treatment for those with schizophrenia and severe depression was used. This procedure went on till the early 70’s. In even more recent times, in the lifetime of many of the players here, there was the controversy of ward F13…

The hospital was finally closed in 1989.

Though I am using a setting that is a reality, I am using a some poetic license here as we don’t all want to end up with a history lesson, and rather make it an enjoyable game, though enjoyable may not be the right word to use.

I am looking for a number of werewolves (Starter characters, however they don’t need to be teenagers.) Who may or may not know each other at the beginning. Up to six players I would say would work, any more might be dangerous. All forsaken tribes are available as are all auspices, though I might suggest anyone who wants to play discuss it so that we end up with a balanced pack, I would certainly prefer a diverse pack as it makes for interesting chemistry. I was thinking that the Alpha can be planned before or within the RP itself, which ever the players prefer.

The premise for the game is that the local werewolves have recently taken more territory this being a part of it. However though it is a place of power, it is certainly not something they can use or control at present. Neither do they have the numbers to deal with the matter as they are fighting a war on many levels within the City. Thus they have cashed in a number of favors, which mount to the character being called here, not long out of training. This in itself is a great honor and may reap some great rewards. Thus the characters can come from most places in Britain, or further a field should someone want that, however there should be an interesting story behind it.

This is not a primary erotic story, that is not to say it will not in some cases be involved (Though with Uratha such things do not come without certain consequences.). At present I am considering where this might be best placed as a game. Personally I don’t believe it is an exotic game as they are primarily humans, I am leaning also towards EX, many because of some of the images that may portrayed rather than anything that will happen to the characters themselves. This is an adult game.

(I will try to get some interesting Pictures of the place or at least links to them.)

Also I realise I am very new too E, however I have run a number of games similar to this on line with multiple players

I am intending on this being a long term story, if this suits folks.

Thank you for your time.

Raveled

Definetly interested.  Just have to figure out what I want to play.  The Rage, here we come!
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

MzNurse

You got me, Senti!  You may have to help me a little with the character sheet, but I'm definitely in!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Muse

*Pounce*  My lady, for such an intriguiging project, how may i serve you? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Cold Heritage

I'm not too hot on the rules, but I'd like to give this a shot. Prefer to play a Stormlord Rahu, or a Blood Talon Rahu.

I don't know that I could really portray someone English, though. If I could play an emigrate from Canada, it'd be great.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Raveled

Okay, little more background.  I'm planning a Crescent Moon, probably Stormlord.  Thinking someone with a family name to uphold.  Very British that, doing dangerous things you don't want to do simply because it's expected.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Senti

Emigrate from Canada is fine... there are many reason to be in britain.

Dont worry too much about the rules.

Cresent moon are so wonderfully spooky... but will have the worst time there  :)

Cold Heritage

To review, there is an NPC pack whose territory includes the asylum. This NPC pack calls in favours, which results in our PC pack coming to their territory to deal with the asylum for them? Have I understood the premise?

Senti

In the simplest terms yes. Though there is more to it than that.

they have much to deal with, and its better than letting the Pure get their paws on it.

Cold Heritage

Just wanted to make sure I understood. I know there'll be more to it, but just glad I got the basics.

Muse

The character I would like to play is a girl of nineteen or twenty, known in mortal society as the tomboy daughter of a single auto mechanic named Daniel Bruce.  Shana Bruce grew up in London and was part of a Free Running Club, and has been to Paris to compete in that hobby.  Being both sexy and skilled, she has some videoos that have made a bit of money. 

Since her first change under the New Moon, she has joined the Iron Riders.  After the change, she retained her friendship with a notorious--and notoriously skilled--roller blading grafitti artist. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Cold Heritage

My concept is like this:

"I won't become what I was before."

Andrew Smith's father works for the High Commission of Canada to the United Kingdom in London. Coming to London was a gift to celebrate Andrew's high school graduation. It was to be some time for fun and rambling around. One night after a few pints at some pub, Andrew was beset by a group of chavs. Under the light of the full moon, he experienced his first change, and murdered twelve of the chavs quite thoroughly, and put four more into comas from which it was not expected they would ever recover.

With such a bloody first change to his credit, Andrew felt both the storm within him, and the need to tame that malestrom. The Storm Lords tribe appealed to him, with their stoic endurance. He has yet to learn the values of more subtle strength, and is on the path of Thunder, although humble enough to know that he is not yet ready to lead a pack.

Brandon

Ah werewolf the Forsaken, my favorite game of all time. I am definatly wanting to get into the game and I have a particularily awesome concept to apply with, which follows. Im not exactly sure what his backgrounds going to be but it doesnt matter much since its his tribe choice that changes him. If were allowed Lodges to start with he would be Lodge of Wendigo and if not Ild like to make that something he goes through later in the game

Name: Kennith Rienheart
Tribe: Blood Talon
Auspice: Ithaeur (Crescent moon)
Concept: Bloodthirsty Ritemaster
Lodge: Lodge of the Wendigo

Description: Ken stands a full six feet two inches tall with a heavy muscular build for a man of his size. He has long coarse dark brown hair that he keeps tied back into a pony tail that reaches his lower back but he keeps his face clean shaven. The few clothes he does wear are usually made of tight fitting material that’s hard to grab onto. He does tend to wear a leather trench coat with tattered tails over his form but he rarely wears anything over his upper body since his ritual scar is marked over his heart. He almost always carries an old green duffel bag with him that he keeps his Klaive inside as well as a few personal items.

In his wolf forms he is a massive black wolf with bulging muscles and long coarse hair. An especially long mane on the back of his neck flows down the length of the body and a long bushy tail sports itself at the back.

Personality: Brash, forward, and honest to a fault Ken isn’t the easiest person to get along with but people who earn his trust find a man that will walk into hell itself to do the right thing and protect his loved ones.

Ken has a reverence for blood that seems creepy to many others. He offers a few drops daily to his Klaive to honor it but he also enjoys spilling blood in battle. No Uratha can approach him and not expect a challenge to ritual combat. He does this to honor the land they walk on, the Klaive he wields, and to honor Fenris-Ur in his own way. To him words between Uratha are meaningless till blood has been shed by Klaive or claw.

Beyond this he’s also a tricky opponent that one can never underestimate unless they’re looking for a short existence. Ken uses any and all tactics to get the upper hand in a battle. Whether that means throwing someone off a roof or disguising himself to sneak into the ranks of an enemy cult there are no “dirty tricks” that he will not consider if it means victory over an enemy.

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Senti

These all look good to me, thank you very much for your time. Character Sheets would be useful.

Cold Heritage

GreenHavok

I am interested in joining this RP, but my knowledge of the Werewolf setting and backgrounds may limit me. With that i would propose a character concept possibly being a new member of the pack, possibly i just started turning. Coupling that idea with me doing some research, i think it would be a fun, new outlook on rp. If this would fit into your game let me know either through PM or a reply.

Senti

I am sure I can help you with with anything that is needed and I will PM you some thoughts and idea.

Also Cold Heritage, I am sorry to see you are withdrawing but I understand.

GreenHavok

That would be awesome :)  I'm really looking forward to this.

Thufir Hawat

Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Senti

indeed I would care to have one, as long as he is housetrained :)

Thufir Hawat

How about a wild fist-fighting, USA-born biker instead :P?
He is mostly city-dwelling by design, as well as aloof. Who can adapt to this civilization thing and the cities better than an Iron Lord, after all?
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Brandon

Character sheet done. I will need some ideas for his Klaive though. I know it has a blood spirit willingly sealed inside it from his rite of initiation into the Blood Talon tribe. Im just not sure what it does yet but being a 4 dot klaive its going to be powerful. Im thinking it might employ the Desiccation Numina from Predators everytime it wounds an opponent but Im open to other suggestions

Name: Kennith Rineheart
Deed name: Blood fang
Height: 6’ 2”
Weight: 205
Auspice: Crescent moon (Ithaeur)
Tribe: Blood talon
Concept: Bloody Rite master
Virtue: Hope
Vice: Wrath

Intelligence 2            Strength  3             Presence 2
Wits 3                    Dexterity 3             Manipulation 2
Resolve 2                 Stamina  2              Composure 2

Skills:

Academics 1
Computer
Crafts 2
Investigation
Medicine
Occult 1
Politics
Science

Athletics 3
Brawl 1
Drive 1
Firearms
Larceny
Stealth 2
Survival 2
Weaponry 2

Animal Ken 1
Empathy 1
Expression 1
Intimidation 2
Persuasion
Socialize
Streetwise
Subterfuge 2

Merits:
Contacts (local spirits) 1
Language (First tongue) 1
Resources 1
Fetish 4

Health 7
[] [] [] [] [] [] []

Willpower 4/4
Essence 7/10
Primal Urge 1
Harmony 7
Size 5
Speed 11
Initiative 5
Defense 3

Skill specialties
Athletics: Prolonged activity
Crafts: Construction
Stealth: Crowds
Auspice affinity: Occult: Spirits

Renown:
Wisdom 1
Glory 2
Purity
Honor
Cunning

Gifts:
Crescent moon: Two world eyes
Rituals 1
Strength: Crushing blow

Rites:
1 dot: Howl of ownership (territories pg 50)

Experience
Experience spent
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Senti

Brandon sent you a PM

Thufir a Rahu would be useful if you still want to play, now was that an Iron Master …or a Blood Talon.

An American biker might be a little difficult unless he emigrated ..heh.

Though if you want a foreign character its not an issue if you have a reason to be here.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Senti on November 14, 2009, 09:25:49 AM
Thufir a Rahu would be useful if you still want to play, now was that an Iron Master …or a Blood Talon.

An American biker might be a little difficult unless he emigrated ..heh.

Though if you want a foreign character its not an issue if you have a reason to be here.
It might be either, but I was thinking more of a "master of the concrete jungle". That said, I'm currently reworking the concept, so all kinds of changes are possible ;) .
I guess playing a foreigner would be better, since I'm not familiar with the local places, and there might be all kinds of reasons why a Rahu might want to change his location after the first Change;).
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

MzNurse

I Pmed you my concept, Senti. Let me know if it works.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.