what do you wear to bed?

Started by dart, August 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Novak

Quote from: Xandi on April 05, 2010, 08:27:19 PM
well as I have stated many times in this thread I wear nothing to sleep in that is not to say I dont have some sexy outfits but I never sleep in them.....

I like both options

still hot out so still nothing

Samael

T-shirt and boxers myself. Just too used to it.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Autumn52

(mental note: as the clothes bandit I will steal all of Samael's boxers and t shirts)

Oh OH I am wearing a devilish smile and a big pink shirt unbuttoned in the front.  >:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

Quote from: Xandi on April 05, 2010, 08:57:42 PM
(mental note: as the clothes bandit I will steal all of Samael's boxers and t shirts)

Oh OH I am wearing a devilish smile and a big pink shirt unbuttoned in the front.  >:)

>:)   needs to steal that

RP7466

Birthday suit, unless im camping in cold weather then longjohns
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Merry Gentry

usually just a tank top and panties
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Autumn52

nothing (comfort is of the upmost importance when trying to.........ummm....oh yeah, 'Sleep')
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

nothing provided I am in Xandi's bed

naryashadow

An AC DC tshirt gown. Or if I feel like it, things I buy at Frederick's of Hollywood.

GeekFury

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

TheLovelyMaid

A big t-shirt.  I can't stand wearing underwear/pants/shorts to bed.

Xiddeus

For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Senti

Chocolate sauce…though it does make the sheets messy.

Or one of my partners tee shirts.

leelan

Tonight will be my favorite dark blue skimpy lace nightgown.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Novak

Quote from: leelan on April 26, 2010, 09:59:20 PM
Tonight will be my favorite dark blue skimpy lace nightgown.

It's post like this that make me wish some people would post pics in this thread.

anyway....nothing usually.

leelan

Quote from: Novak on April 26, 2010, 10:59:17 PM
It's post like this that make me wish some people would post pics in this thread.

anyway....nothing usually.

Laughs softly and smiles. "Well, here, I can't really figure out how to show this any better than this way:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/GEORGE-KNIT-CHEMISE/13377277

That's what I'm wearing to bed."
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Autumn52

Quote from: leelan on April 26, 2010, 11:03:57 PM
Laughs softly and smiles. "Well, here, I can't really figure out how to show this any better than this way:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/GEORGE-KNIT-CHEMISE/13377277

That's what I'm wearing to bed."

I like that, it is very nice. I will look for one at Walmart

Liam

leelan

Quote from: Xandi on April 26, 2010, 11:06:03 PM
I like that, it is very nice. I will look for one at Walmart

Thank you. Just a heads up, cut the pads out of the breast area. I got the biggest size only because they seemed too tight for my breast size, and the pads did NOTHING but slip up in the night lol. Felt like cups on my cheeks by the time I woke up lmfao.

the taken

That's a very lovely chemise.

I personally wear noting to bed, unless I'm sharing a hotel with someone.  Everything I wear shifts around when I sleep.

leelan

Tonight is my dark blue eeyore tank top that says "I need a hug" on it, and my black Eeyore boyshorts.

Novak

gives hug

gray boxer briefs tonight.

bytchboii21690

usually a cute babydoll top and a pair of boyshorts