abandoneddolly

derek

abandoneddolly

derek

win...and sadly out of here...thanks for playing Dolly

abandoneddolly

aww bye I'll hold on to the win for you

Mordred

Shakes head.. "While I thank you all for keeping my win safe.. it's really not necessary! Please, no.. don't stand up! I'll just tuck it away and we can call it a day, yes?".. Melts win down, puts on small chain around neck.. casually vanishing (more a trick for the eyes than anything else)..
Won. The. Win.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Its a good thing then I always keep a spare win

derek

lol...Dolly can you apre a win then?

abandoneddolly

derek

lenka

(all these sweet words make me want to vomit!!)

Steals the win by force off Derek, pushing his body to the ground as I stand over top of him in triumph.

derek

grabs her ankle and brings her down beside him...gives her a sloppy sickening sweet kiss and then runs off with the win....

lenka

accepts the sloppy kiss with a smile, but pulls onto your ankle as you run away and drops you back against the ground..

mine baby!

derek

tussles with Lenka until the win can be grabbed and then I linger enjoying her warmth until I can limp away with her baby...my WIN

abandoneddolly

-sneaks off with the win-

lenka

Arms interlocking, intertwining within one another. I grasp the win successfully and then straddle Derek as I scream for joy, holding it high in the air....finding it's gone already...DOLLY!!!!

abandoneddolly

-slips off to hide in her doll house-

lenka

Floats through the air and steps into the Doll's house...Ooooooh, tea?

abandoneddolly

has to go leaves the win on a self for however to take

lenka

*Steals the win off the shelf....promising to give it back to Dolly when she returns*

derek

takes the win and stows it away for Dolly

lenka

"HEY!!!"

Pulls you down by the scruff of your shirt and pins you to the floor...then steals the win.

Belle33

*Walks in and watches as lenka pins derek down.*  Nice work, sweetie - hold him there while I leave with my WIN.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

lenka

*smiles at Belle's cheating ways*

Walks up and softly takes the win from her..."now now hun..that'll be mine"