Rise and Fall of Gender (archive)

Started by Aiden, January 10, 2011, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Alika Luminos

Endorphin

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Endorphin

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

TheLegionary

Endorphin

Fae Brin

Rolo

Honey, are you trying to tell me something?

Making correction

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Endorphin

Skipped a number again. We're now on -4.

I feel like an auditor! :P

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Endorphin

Hi ho. Hi ho. It's off to work I go!  :-(

Alika Luminos