It's a one word story.

Started by DeamonAndae19, August 02, 2012, 04:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world  to

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world  to its
"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why!"

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise.

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Ritsu

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Sharon

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost

Ritsu

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the

Sharon

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ablite

Star Safyre

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Kendra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher

Observing Trifles

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like the

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

TheLegionary

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like the fireflies.

Observing Trifles

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like the fireflies. When
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world without