What Can You Do? (F/F M/F Transgender)

Started by Red Gryphon, September 02, 2010, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Gryphon

Hey, Dark Gryphon here, wondering if anyone will do a few one-shots so as to break me into the community. Right now I have three ideas.

Mother Please... (F/F ,Transgender)
A single mother is raising her child the best she could after her husband died. She lives as a Theatre manager, and is trouble with her love life. One night she comes home sobbing because she found out that her boyfriend had been cheating on her. The daughter has loved her mother for years, but has had trouble saying it before, often regressing to " Never mind..." Seeing her mother heartbroken puts the child over the edge. Will she comfort her mother and make her hers, or just leave her to her sad state? Can be modified for an older daughter.

I Love My Reflection ( M/F F/F)

Standard twin fluff. Could be on vacation, or even sharing an apartment.

Second Encounter ( F/F Transgender)

Jillian used to have a friend grow up. Alazea. They were the best of friends and could never be separated. Who cares if no one else could see her, she was Jillian's best friend. They did everything together and told each other everything. But on Jillian's 13th birthday, Alazea left, saying she had to go home. But she would return soon and promised she would marry her. Now Jillian is twenty five, fresh out of college and an entry level job. Alazea comes back, this time with wings. Butterfly wings. Turns out she's a fairy, and wants to keep Jillian as her Queen. Will Jillian accept her old friend? Alazea can be a hermaphrodite if you wish.

The third one I REALLY want to be an ongoing roleplay, and not a one shot. Pm me or reply to the thread.

All characters must be 16+

Trieste

Just remember that all characters MUST be 16+. :)