News:

Main Menu

LOLcats

Started by Bliss, February 15, 2008, 09:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

i figure this is the best place for all things LOLcats... and I'll start it off with this image regarding Google's newly expanded Street-level view on Google Maps!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/o-hai-googlz-i-can-has-privacy.jpg
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Jefepato

Oddly enough, I find the Street-level view rather comforting.

It used to be that finding a street-level photo of your house on the Internet was scary.

Sabby

*Cat soggy wet covered in leaves looks angry at camera*

Go clean gutterz you says... be ezy you sayz...

Bliss

(I'm allowed to do necromancy on my own topic, right?)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Greenthorn

Nooooooooooo No LOLcats!!!!!

*groans*

Bliss

.....ithelpswhenIimagelinktheimagenotthewebpage. *koff*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

I LOVE LOVE LOVE lolcats and loldogs.

I go there every day... and especially when I am feeling like a raging bitch (down girl, down)... it never fails to make me smile. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

I get such a kick out of them; some of them are really quite clever.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lanzlo

Bliss

I recommend the sister sites, too, for gems like this:

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

Avi

This made me grin.  Gotta love furry woodland critters.

Eeeeeeeeevil kitty. :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

TheAnimeFanGirl

These are so adorable!

I love LOLcats.
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

WyldRanger

LOL.....I love these kitties  :D

TheAnimeFanGirl

Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Step 1: Breast reduction.

Paradox

Trieste

Poor conehead cat! :(

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...