News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A maroon floral top with a little tie with beads, tied at the front, over navy track pants, and gold hoop earrings.

I'm not dressed up but I am warm and comfortable.

Beguile's Mistress

Soft, pain white sweatshirt big enough to come to mid-thigh and white fuzzy socks

Mirrah

Soft and fuzzy oversized purple sweater with black leggings and colorful socks.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a white angora sweater with black loafers

Rhedyn

Jeans, a black halter vest top and my fluffy purple dressing gown because tonight that's just how I roll.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blouse with elbow-length gathered sleeves and a wide shawl collar, knee-length skirt in navy with flowers of many colors splashed all over, beige stockings and navy heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, long-sleeved pale pink silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved green crossover top over a coffee coloured straight skirt, and small gold hoop earrings.

Nico

Comfortable home clothes. Black sweatpants, black shirt.

AmberStarfire

A black Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt and navy track pants. A hair tie around my ponytail, and gold sleeper (small hoop) earrings.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray tweed pencil skirt with flecks of red, gold, blue and green, pale gray twin set - tank top and light weight cardigan - sheer beige stockings and gray heels

MrThorne

A glow in the dark pumpkin t-shirt, and a pair of gym shorts :)

Chi

red tee shirt and black star wars pj pants
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Caedy

Grey sweatpants, purple star wars sleep tank, and black flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

RedRose

Black straight skirt and red and black button down shirt like top that isn't a shirt  :P black boring flats
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved black dress with a fitted bodice and gathered skirt, wide white cuffs and wide white Peter Pan-style collar, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue pencil skirt, white long-sleeved blouse, red belt and heels and sheer beige stockings - we had a red, white and blue get out the vote day today.

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a green long-sleeved floral crossover top with a cream and brown gilet on top of it, my black and gold striped skirt, and Hogwarts slip socks with the emblem on them.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks, white button-down long-sleeved shirt, unbuttoned dark red cardigan, black ballet flats

Caedy

Light grey yoga pants, dark blue tank top, autumn colored cardigan and black flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

ArtemisHighmore

Anesa

T-shirt and a pair of cut off shorts. 

Beguile's Mistress

My Sidney Crosby hockey jersey and gold fuzzy socks

AmberStarfire

A cherry red and black stripey-patterned jumper over a pink top with a leopard and crystals, and loose black slacks.