All Sales Final (MxFuta - writer gender unimportant)

Started by imjessme, June 21, 2016, 01:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

(All names are placeholders for now)

John was a loser.  Not completely, but... well mostly.  His friends said so, anyway, for whatever that was worth. 

He had a job that paid reasonably-well, but was going nowhere, and tended to leave him emotionally drained at the end of each day.  It let him pay the bills, live in an OK apartment, even put a little away.  He was currently saving up for a new car; the old rustbucket he was driving was clearly on its last legs.  The few friends he had, as mentioned above, considered him a lost cause, which was evident by his lack of a girlfriend, or any female friends, for that matter.

John was acutely aware of his lack of female companionship, which was entirely not by choice.  He had not chosen a life of celibacy, yet still seemed doomed to one.  His love life sputtered and faltered worse than his car.

He'd seen the commercials for VitalTech's newest line of companion androids: everybody had.  They were impossible to miss, actually.  According to the advertisements, the new line came with an adaptive personality, capable of fully customizing itself to its owner.  Some were calling it the next leap in artificial intelligence.  More than one of his friends had suggested that he buy one, as it was the only way to get a woman of any kind to love him.  It wasn't terribly long after this comment that John found himself with one less friend.  Still, though, the suggestion stuck around at least in the back of his mind.

The thought of purchasing his own android digs at him, teases him, until one day he finally snaps and orders, using the money he had been saving for his new car.

When she arrives, she's perfect.  Her face, body, everything is exactly to his specifications and John signs off on the delivery.  He activates her, but soon realize something is amiss: VitalTech managed to almost perfectly fulfill his order, except his new android has a penis.  And testicles.  When John tries to correct this, he's told by VitalTech that, unfortunately, they are unable to help.

The story will focus around a few important themes, with possibilities for others as the story progresses.  Main themes include: John's acceptance of her anatomy and discovery that he's actually, well, into it; John struggling with the idea that he's falling for an artificial woman and whether or not he should hide her origins from his friends and family.  There will also be plenty of themes for the android as well: her own acceptance of her anatomy (she was programmed with a fully-female personality, and would have to adapt to having parts she wasn't expecting); questions of her own "reality" and sentience; the question of whether or not she is a person, or property.

I normally don't specify gender for my co-author, but given some of the themes I'd like to explore, it seems that a female writer would be best (especially for the suddenly waking up with a penis and not knowing how to use it part).

The story is now open to any gender
Sexual content would include all of the obvious, including pegging.

If I've still got your attention, and if you think you'd like to play this story out with me, please drop me a line.

~Jess

imjessme