The Essential guide to super-human Schizophrenics.

Started by XIV, May 24, 2011, 02:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIV

Hey folks. I'm trying to get some exposure for my new creation. Anyone thats interested, leave a post or PM me. The setting will initially be a high security criminally insane psychiatric ward sequestered in the highlands of Scotland. My character, Ozy, has no known place of birth, his age, or ethnicity. The day he appeared, A gale force ice storm began. In the three months he's allowed them to hold him, the storm has never abated in the whole of his "incarceration".

Eventually i expect the plot to move out of the ward. Possibly during a violent riot? we'll see how it goes. but if it sounds like your interested, we can move it between non-adult and adult forums depending on how, again, things play out.

Hopefully i'll get a few people interested. I have my first post written up but the thread has stalled. One of the players has stalled on their posts. so anyone game for a little mentalward rp?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107236.0

Here's the thread it shall start in and move on to adult forums once the gore level gets a bit higher. Til then feel free to post. I put very few limitations on the settings or physical laws. I ask only that if you intend to kill one of my NPCs to pm and ask first. Certain ones play key rolesm

XIV

abandoneddolly

ooh I'm always up for a bit of craziness. I'll keep my eye on this.

XIV

Feel free to join the thread. Its in the non-adult category titled "from whence was I created?" If you like crazies you'll love ozy then

abandoneddolly