Anon's looking for vampire RPs? [Bon] or [EX]

Started by anon, February 05, 2009, 03:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anon

Few things first. Most of my Offs are negotiable, so long as it can be justified. I'm somewhat a half-decent writer, so I ask those that write with me to be somewhere on the same level as well. So that means basic spelling and grammar are a must. You put effort in your posts and I will as well. Don't give me one line posts please. I'm looking to improve my writing with this particular roleplay and push myself in quality. Finally, I dislike drama, so while I do enjoy OOC conversations, please be drama-free as much as you can, because I don't need that mess.

- coughs - Now on to the idea. =] (If I haven't scared anyone off yet with that).

I'm kind of tired of all the pretty-boy/girl vampires that we're seeing in the mainstream stories so far. I want soulless monsters, no remorse for the killing they they have to do. They enjoy the playing and toying of human lives. Think the original Dracula. I'm not really looking for an "innocent human" type in the story. If there's a human involved, he/she is far from innocent. Preferably the pair involved would be something unexpected.

I'm going to leave the plot empty for now, as I don't really want it set in the stones until I've found a partner. I do have a few ideas that I already have in mind though. Note that this is going to be plot-focused though, not sex-oriented. If the scenes do come up, then great. If they don't, I'm not looking to force it.
Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox