Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

just so you know Adam... I officially pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic... turns out depending on the date you pre-order, you get early access to the game.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Undercov3rL0ver

great. if he gets that game, then there's no way he'll be online doing anything else. On the positive side, we'll get to hear all sorts of tales about how Han Many goes around wielding four custom lightsabers... seriously Saiko, I've heard enough of those tales. And Han Many?  Seriously?
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

DigitLninja

lol, it's the only game that is expected to at least contend with WoW
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

cmpuncle

I'm pretty much spending today getting everything installed on my new laptop, although I'll probably post shortly
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

cmpuncle

oh and I will be sending you an email with a gift soon saiko.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

DigitLninja

question, how many mech points would it cost for getting my two weapons operation, and for active camo?
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

Your wrist mounted cannons are quite expensive. I've decided to give you a slight discount. Each arm is worth 432. (for both cannons on that arm).  A single cannon on an arm is worth 252.  It's cheaper in the long run to bundle them together, but you can afford to get one at this point if you go for the single rate.

Active camo, as in Invisibility, according to the book is 200 points.

Your emp cannon is worth: 6 * 21 = 126 points.  This weapon is much cheaper because you added restrictions to it.

If you got the EMP cannon and Active camo, that'd leave you with 78 unused mech points.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

crap... cause the wrist cannons are what I wanted to get first, simply because it gives me short and long range, but that means I could only buy that one item...

I'll leave it up to fate

evens is the wrist cannon

odds is the inviz and EMP cannon

Roll Result: DigitLninja rolled: 1d10
Comment: mech building
Result: 9,
Total: 9

I have 74 point left
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

I'll get to tune ups after work tonight, and I finally got rid of my stalker chipmunk, hopefully!!  It's working so far.

Undercov3rL0ver

Undercov3rL0ver

hehehe, I know what you're thinking Saiko... ;D and the answer is yes. < A Sith walks up to you, waves her hand. "You're hot, I'm horny, let's do this." >

Saikotsu

"You're hot, I'm horny, let's do this."
<leads Undercover away to PM) :D
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

cmpuncle

Undercov3rL0ver

cmpuncle

Undercov3rL0ver

I finally posted my updates to my mech.

Darn. My laser guided missles cost too much. 168 freakin points....

cmpuncle

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

well, this isn't exactly the Fate OOC, but since I never created that thread, we can use this one for that as well.

As it turns out, one of the summoned servants is a class that I made up.  The Known Classes are Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, Assassin, Avenger, and Saver.  Defender is a theoretical class that never got added.  Along with the one I've created, which I've dubbed Evoker for the time being, and Joker, there are 9 official classes and 12 unofficial.

Actually, come to think of it, there was one other class I've seen. It was a secret boss in fate extra taken from Kara no kyoukai, known as Monster. 
- a friend

cmpuncle

wow.....so much for me testing Old Republic, the download was almost finished when I went to bed last night, woke up this morning and it said something had gone wrong and it had to start all over......

Undercov3rL0ver

that's unfortunate. Please tell me the three of you didn't get Skyrim too... Most of my online friends have gone offline for it...

cmpuncle

I got it but I'm using my laptop as a means of pulling me away from it for several hours at a time, since I have the charger up in my room.  Plus I'm still staying online nonetheless.  Btw I had a dream a few nights ago that I finally met you undercover, and you were dressed.....kinda like Mila Jovovitch in Resident Evil:.....damn can't remember the name of the one between Apocalypse and Afterlife, came in on a bike and everything.

Undercov3rL0ver

wow.  So it actually worked?  I've been trying to visit people in their dreams, and I'm surprised to hear that it might have actually worked! I'll keep trying, let me know if you see me again!  I just looked up that movie by the way, it's Resident Evil: Extinction.  Her outfit isn't all that far off from what I usually wear, though I'm not quite THAT hot.  usually I wear a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and a denim vest over top. With a little bit of creative imagination, they look kinda similar, I guess. I came in on a bike huh?  Was it a cool bike?

(by the way, I plan on getting Skyrim too as soon as I can.)