SilkenVenom

NAME: Anifer Unglem

HEIGHT: 5'9"

WEIGHT: 135 lbs.

HAIR COLOR: Blue with silver strands

EYE COLOR: Red

ORIENTATION: Bisexual

CONCEPT:

There are places that exist outside of the perceived world. Layers that consist of both the dreams and nightmares of mortal creatures. Where there is light, there is shadow. Where there is good, there is evil. All things have a contrast.

One such place is a land of soft lights and wonder, a place of music and death. It is a realm of everlasting twilight with glittering lights bobbing in the gentle breeze and fireflies buzzing through seemingly endless groves and fields. The sky is alight with faded colors and an ever-setting sun, which never truly sets or rises; it remains stationary, dusky and low in the sky. Many call it the land of dreams, others prefer to think of it as the destination for the righteous upon their deaths.

To its inhabitants, however, it the Land of the Fey; a land inhabited by sylvan creatures, such as dryads, satyrs, pixies, unicorns, treants and the dominant race, the Fey people themselves. Often mistakenly called Fairies, the Fey are mistaken to be small creatures with wings that sit upon mushrooms. The truth is they are not so different from mortal races, many even being able to pass as humans or elves from a distance. Their powers and wisdom far surpasses any mortal's comprehension, however.

The Fey are ruled by a council of Archfey, the oldest and most powerful of their kind, many having been around since before the mortal races existed; their duties include making and enforcing laws as well as overseeing punishments and disputes. A just people, seeking order and goodness in all things.

But like all things, just as light has dark, the Fey were not immune to the will of the cosmos. Fey turned upon Fey in lusts for power, freedom, or just because they could. The Council was torn apart as sides were chosen, becoming the Court of Light, lead by the Fey Queen and the Court of Night, led by Archfey Anifer. What started as a dispute turned into war that saw many a fey and sylvan blood spilled upon the ground, a period that would become known as the Time of Strife. For 1000 years they fought, dying and being reborn in a cycle that never ended, the era coming to an end when the two Queens clashed in battle and Anifer was defeated by her counterpart in the Court of Light.

As punishment for her betrayal and the crimes she had committed, her wings were torn off, given then named "Unglem", meaning Corruptor, and she was banished to the mortal world.

Hi there! Thanks for checking out this topic! I hope you've liked it so far. So, here is the deal. This is a very old character of mine that I recently wanted to bring back and try to find something for. I'm opening to most ideas for her, but I'll provide some scenarios below to help spark the imagination. Despite what the concept says, I've tried to make Anifer flexible to fit any number of ideas. I should also mention that though I am mostly looking for a FutaxF story, I will at least consider FxF or FxM ideas. A really good one could convince me to go with it.

Scenario 1) The Time of Strife
The war between the Fey rages and sends ripples through the cosmos. The Fey Queen (YC) feels the weight of her people's sorrow and anger. She goes to great lengths to end the conflict, deep down wanting Anifer, her oldest friend and lover for eons before, to return to her side. But should the time come to when she must make a choice, will she have the willpower to do what needs to be done, or will her emotions overrule her judgement?

Possible situations include but not limited to: Dub-con/non-con, rough play, impreg

Scenario 2) On Broken Wings
Beaten, broken, wingless and weakened, Anifer wanders the mortal world, witnessing all they have to offer over centuries, discovering how unique each one is from another. She eventually becomes the advisor to a leader of a land, seducing and corrupting them, turning them into a tyrant that serves her instead.

That's just one idea. There are a lot more possibilities when it comes to Anifer being in the mortal world. I would love to hear some of yours!

If you have any interest or questions regarding anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM! At the very least, I would love to meet new people! ^_^