A large eating craving (Warning contains Vore with more types of vore)

Started by Metro Mech, May 06, 2014, 08:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metro Mech

I have been looking very hard for some Vore roleplays right now but I will give you the rules that are easy to follow here will e all of my story plots and some picture driven idea I want to try out. Don't be shy and I will help pull a plot out of the pictures , I will try to add more vores as I think of them. While this is happening I am whiling to listen to everything you say

Don't post here PM me

Only MxF parings with some FutaxF parings if you convince me...

Keep the role plays between my Ons and OFFs

I can do more then one character and the idea is welcomed

I only do the eating and I don't get eaten sorry

Just eating or long RPs are all good  but all of these RPs can be changed or modified

Still here? Good onto the plots and pictures

Cock vore
Eternal Hunger-Open
A strange creature is hidden inside of the mountain but what is this creature, many people have tried to find this creature but many have vanished from this world. One female plus her assistant is trying to find this creature but will they find a creature that only eats those that are attacking it or is the creature evil and wants to eat them for the adding to his essence. While the pair is walking through the forest surrounding the mountain they are being watched by this creature.  (This could have many Kinks and fetishes but Cock vore is a must)

"Picture ideas NSFW

Oral Vore

A Dragon's might
A powerful dragon has ruled over a land but he has made a promise to the people of this land that if they give him a sacrifice he would leave them alone for one year but which female would be picked this year and will he eat them right away or have some fun?

"Pictures NSFW"

Tail vore

"Picture ideas NSFW

More will be added as I go along
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O