Where to post a request thread for a group game that is also a non-forum game?

Started by Cassandra LeMay, July 11, 2016, 12:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassandra LeMay

I'm thinking about posting a request for players for a system-based group game, but it would be run over voice chat (Mumble most likely). Would this have to go into the "non-forum games" section or the "group looking for players" section? The former seems kinda logical, but I am a little afraid something posted there might be overlooked by the people who are looking for group games to play in.

Any suggestions, recommendation, advice anyone?
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Oniya

I think putting it in the 'Groups looking for players' would be best, with a note in the title that it is a Mumble/voice oriented game.  You could also drop an announcement in the Mumble thread with a link once you have the request formulated.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Cassandra LeMay

Thanks for the quick reply.  :-) I'll put something in the group games board then.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)