Am i the only one?

Started by Koto0005, May 28, 2013, 10:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egoyin

Oh, yeah.....Cheese crust pizza. I haven't had that in awhile. And, no, its just a bummer.

Am I the only one who has to rethink the alphabet when looking for something in alphabetical order?
......And I Can't Pretend It Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me.

TheUltramarine

Hahaha, not really... and it's something that happened to me lots of times today at work since we were sorting some files and stuff.

Am I the only one who got quite disappointed with how short new Blizzard games are becoming? (Diablo III, Starcraft II)
Want to know more? Check my Ons and Offs
&
My roleplaying ideas

Egoyin

I saw the advertisements for Diablo III, looked good, heard even from others it was disappointment.

Am I the only one who stays up late just to prove some one wrong on the Internet?
......And I Can't Pretend It Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me.

GamerGirl

Well take out on the internet and that's me when I pull all nighters

Am I the only one who can't got to sleep unless their tired but once tired falls asleep instantly

Sofina

No, I have periods like that , and insomnia .

Am I the only person that keeps refreshing the pages to see if I'm approved yet? Lol
We all choose what path we follow..... Come down mine sometime. 

Sofina’s ONs and OFFs

GamerGirl

I'm doing that! only I know I have another 24 hours at least.

Am I the only person who is like in love with food?

Thesunmaid

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 28, 2013, 01:40:01 PM
Oh my god. That's rather funny. My friend Wyatt does the same thing.

I do this too! its actually the white noise that helps me sleep. I moved to a place where its way too quiet. Before I would play a white noise machine or music. But summer in my bedroom...yeah not a good idea not to have a fan in the summer.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Daoine Sidhe

No, I love food much more than I should.

Am I the only one who loves alcohol far more than is probably healthy?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AmberStarfire

Probably not, but I'm not one of those people. The way I see it, all life is sacred, including annoying bugs (and some people).

Am I the only one who has stacks of books sitting around their house?

cptBacon

No, I definitely agree. People seem to be really polarized on political issues, so you end up with bitter feelings or pointless circle-jerking. My political discussions remain amongst friends.

Am I the only one who believes french fries are merely a vessel to get ketchup to the mouth?
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

GamerGirl

Maybe now, I used to think that way but I don't love ketchup quite as much as I used to.

Am I the only one who likes all different kinds of music and feels awkward when my friend that like metal make fun of one direction because I listened to them the night before.

Daoine Sidhe

No, I listen to everything from Christian rock to death metal.  Heh.  Though, I do avoid 1 Direction...

Am I the only one who still plays old games that are even supported by their publishing companies anymore?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

SpiralSpider

Nope! I do all the time!

Am I the only one who puts craploads of thought into a character or setting even when it's likely that the game won't take?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

RainyHigh

Nope! It has happened to me more often than I care to admit. :(

Am I the only one who is able to do a variety of tongue twisters but not walk in a straight line when drunk?

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Jclaymore

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 26, 2013, 04:08:52 PM
Nope! I do all the time!

Am I the only one who puts craploads of thought into a character or setting even when it's likely that the game won't take?

dude, that happens to 90% of my ideas. Heck often I whip up something completely out of the blue wiith an entire backstory and universe all along, with the characters to make it a complex and deep rp, and then I post it among my ideas or ask someone if he/she is willing to do so, and I get no response at all. then I write something way more general and less detailed, and someone jumps at it.

am I the only one who calls people dude, even if the person I'm talking to is actually a girl?

beanhollow

Hahaha dude, I use it all the time! It doesn't matter if it's a boy of girl but I usually call someone a dude if I'm totally psyched about something or starting to get pissed off about something.

Am I the only one who... can't seem to make any decisions without being indecisive? This is like a daily basis kind of thing for me, even over simple things like what kind of sandwich I want for lunch.

Daoine Sidhe

No, I have issues deciding on anything without some serious thinking.

Am I the only one who hasn't accomplished anything?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Red Woman

Quote from: despickable on May 29, 2013, 05:20:00 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't have and refuses to have a Facebook page or use Twitter?

Facebook isn't my thing either, I do have Twitter though

Am I the only one that needs music while working?

ErikaWyte

Am I the only one that wants to suck dick right now?

Jclaymore

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on July 28, 2013, 10:03:05 PM
No, I have issues deciding on anything without some serious thinking.

Am I the only one who hasn't accomplished anything?
nope, I didn't accomplish much either, it actually makes me feel pretty worthless at times <.>

Quote from: Red Woman on July 29, 2013, 01:41:52 AM
Facebook isn't my thing either, I do have Twitter though

Am I the only one that needs music while working?
I have that too, I can't do anything without some decent music.

am I the only who keeps discussing the weirdest things ranging from the snare-theory to the definition of insanity with friends, without actually being supposed to get that stuff but understanding it anyway?