Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

wraps her arms around you, nuzzling the back of your neck

lenka

pulls your waist in closer for a delightful cuddle, breathing in your scent...mmm

Autumn52

Walks up to you from behind and wraps my arms around your waist hugging you close and rubbing against you. Cuddling for a few minutes before kissing your neck and releasing you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

* wraps arms around her belly, pulling her closer, leaning head on her right shoulder, cuddling her tenderly *

Good afternoon, Xandi!

Lira

wrapping my arms around him from behind, rubbing against him, letting my hands wander teasingly over his abs

Chrystal

*gives Lira a soft, warm hug* Mmmm I do love hugging from behind. *Pressed her hips against Lira's behind*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lira

mmm
*leans back into the hug nuzzling Chrystal*

Chrystal

*Chuckles softly and nibbles on Lira's neck* Oooh if only I wasn't totally over-loaded with RP's I'd definitely steal you away and do something unspeakable to you!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Drannie

*cuddles Chrystal gently* you naughty kitten!

lenka

Comes to your side for a quick cuddle and stroke of your face..

Autumn52

Cuddles Drannie, Hello handsome I have missed you...

Then snuggles Lenka into cuddle fest with me and Drannie
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Chrystal

Autumn52

Hi ya' is pounced.....giggles

cuddles Chrystal in a good morning embrace

Drannie

*hugs Xandi and Lenka tightly and squeezes em* Hey sweeties.. Ima busy at work lately and cant have proper time to log E due to being watched >.> Missed you all!

Harley Quinn

-hugs- That's too bad that you're being watched all the time now.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Chrystal

*gives Harley Quinn a quick squeeze, hoping she doesn't mind* It's nice here, because I get to hug ladies I wouldn't normally get to hug! Of course I take the risk of a guy hugging me back, but hey, that's life!

Harley Quinn

How could you?!?!  No, I don't mind.   ;)  -gives her a quick squeeze back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Chrystal

*grins* Yay. *snuggles a bit closer, for fun*

ArtemisHighmore

Autumn52

Cuddles up with Artemis in my warm bed

Amelita

cuddles Xandi massively and curls up in her arms

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

-cuddles familiar person with unfamiliar name-  It's going to take me a little bit of time to get used to calling you Brian.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

*cuddles Harley softly, keeping her in his arms* :)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences