News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rosario + Vampire style Highschool Play

Started by gnoah, January 21, 2013, 08:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

Here is what I am thinking.  If anyone has seen Rosario + Vampire, the idea is it is a High-School were only monsters go.  All the monsters have a human form which is what they must use in day to day life but things happen right?  The main plot line behind Rosario + Vampire is that a human end up going to the school and has to hide it and each of the teachers over the course of the series ends up trying to kill him of eat him or something and his friends always save him.  So Here is what I propose, A free-form system with two groups of friends, it could be a group of 2 or 3 and other group of 2 or 3, they would spend a while just getting to know each other and then it could either be a fight between the groups or they fight different monsters or deal with situations.  If this is of any interest to anyone please let me know.

Oh and in the Vein of Monsters, your monster side could be as crazy as you want but you human side would be VERY human but have some quirks of the monster, just could pass as a human.  Although for the sake of fun you can mix yourself as the moment and flavor work, a devil girl might just have crimson hair but when she is threatening her friend and her horns peak out and fingers become talons you know she means business. 

Ladondra

I've watched a majority of this show and am totally interested!  I actually have a demon character on hand to play.. Only problem is, she's a half breed... half demon and half angel...would this work?
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

gnoah

Sounds awesome, just what i am thinking!  I think we would need like 3 to start playing.  This is my first foray back into groups in a long time as in my experience nothing dies quicker than a group game.

Ladondra

I totally agree.  So while we wait, should I post up my character or wait for a character sheet?
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

gnoah

I think just a simple

Name:
Sex:
Loves:
Hates:
Description (Human form):
Description (Monster Form):
Monster Class (A-Z (weakest to strongest Choosing above R would have special attention from teachers and security)
Sexual Preference:

gnoah

Name: Principal Jennifer Pryze (goes by Principal, Mistess or Mrs Pryze)
Grade: (Faculty)
Sex: Female
Loves: Order, Sushi, Rules and Regulations
Hates: Tardiness, Speaking out of turn, swearing.
Description (Human form): 5'2'' with blond Pom Poms of playful hair on either side of her head that bounce around as she walks.  Dressed in Conservative clothes that do little to hide her copious curves as she feels a Principal should look professional and not make a students eyes linger where they shouldn't.  She is young for a Principal, but all the teachers at Province MA are.
Description (Monster Form): Many rumors swim around what it is but no one really knows.
Monster Class ?
Sexual Preference: ?

Ladondra

(Yes, I did draw these)
Name: Lili
Grade:  12th
Sex:  Female
Loves:  Children, weapons(how to use, what they do...)
Hates:  Cooking, giving, but not receiving(in anything)
Description (Human form):  5'9 with long blood-red hair pulled back into a ponytail.  The ponytail is split into two braids.   She has green eyes with thick black lashes and dark red lips.  Her top is considered 'very dangerous' since her large bust could easily be revealed if one simply lifted up the folds at the bottom of her 'shirt'.  It's only being held together(more or less) by the gold hoop in between her cleavage and the 'string' about her neck.  She also wears a simple pair of denim blue jean shorts.  Her feet are clad in brown boots.  She keeps a series of little pouches strapped to her right thigh filled with bullets, little daggers, and such.  She has pale colored skin and a noticeable tattoo seen on her left shoulder area.  While not telling others the meaning behind it, she does call it a curse.
Description (Monster Form):  Her outer appearance stays pretty much the same; savor for the tattoo on her arm becomes thicker and covers over her body until she literally almost completely black.  Her eyes appear neon green in color and small fangs can be seen in place of her normal teeth.  Her fingernails become claws on her fingers.  Her 'normal' self is no longer there.  Just the thirst for blood and total destruction.
Monster Class:  P(Borderline dangerous)
Sexual Preference:  Straight, but will lean on using other females to get things done
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Thrasius

This sounds awesome and I am now very much interested! I'll begin working on a character right away. *Runs off*

Snake

Yeah I'm interested in this :3
-------------------------

Name: Sanosuke Inoue
Grade: Male
Sex: Male
Loves: Strong Will, Large Breasts, Athleticism, Nature in general, Calm Personalities
Hates: Bland food, Spicy foods, "Entitled" people
Description (Human form): Human form
Description (Monster Form): "Monster" Form
Monster Class: S-Rank easily.
Sexual Preference: Het

gnoah

Great characters so far, I think one more and we can get started. 

Thrasius

Name: Blair Aguilar
Grade: 12th
Loves: Intellect, video games, coffee, talking
Hates: Being interrupted, being outsmarted, ignorance
Description (Human form): Human Appearance
Description (Monster Form): Monster Appearance
Monster Class : R-rank
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Zaer Darkwail

I loved the anime series for Rosario + Vampire :). I am quite interested altough I have to ask these questions;

A) Despite seriously handicapped and facing possible death, can player or two be humans? Most fun from show came from human vs monster interaction. It could be possible if each player has monster char and then human char (and as group is split to two friend groups then you can mix human and monster chars without both chars being in same group).

B) Witches are allowed? They look human but are supernatural because magical powers. Would same apply other 'caster' types like sorcerer or warlock?

Ladondra

Sounds interesting.  I'd say yes to make it more fun, but I'm not running the show here ^^; -crosses fingers-
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

gnoah

maybe 1 person is human could work. everyone having humans sounds like a lot of work. 

As for death and injury.  Lets just say that the school nurse is really really good.

Snake

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Akihiro Deepwood
Grade: Freshman student (high school)
Loves: Video/Computer Games, Cooking, Drawing (Manga style), Pretty/Beautiful Girls
Hates: Bullies, Arrogance, Rudeness, Sea Travels (or any travel in water)
Description (Human form): Akihiro is a 5'6'ft tall youth with raven black hair which he dyes with blue highlights and prefers wear black clothes. He is mixed japanese/american stock and has slim bodybuild. He may not be strong as other human men but he is quick to move and has stamina from jogging what he had done since age of twelve with his father. He has a black dragon tattoo in left shoulder blade.
Description (Monster Form): Doesn't have any, but tries his best lie his human form is done by seal which takes appearance of his tattoo.
Monster Class (A-Z): Less than Z (human)
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual, bi-curious to transgender women or 'futa women' otherwise said.

Ladondra

Wow, aside from the female principle, Lili looks like she's gonna have her hands fun with all these boys XD  *wink wink nudge nudge*  That's ok though.  She's not human, so no worries XD

Well, whenever everyone's set, I'm rearing to go! ^_^
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

gnoah

BellaVita

Zaer Darkwail

So far as I know there is room another. But would need badly female chars.

BellaVita

If I came in I would be playing a female character for sure.. :)  All those boys look too yummy to pass up!