In a World of Vampires OOC

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Yeah, it'd still have to be dark.

Dunnuck

discordantentity

I agree move it when we can, once all players are approved.

Dunnuck

discordantentity

My bad I posted to the wrong thread, sorry.

Kraven Trollsbane

its ok now that your approved you should be able to go edit it to fit or delete it all together
 A&A

Larkin86

hey! discordantentity

Your posted pic is looking so great!
Role playing is so interesting.

JerichoMyers

Think I could get a story update here? I am interested in joining but I'm skeptical about story.

Katrina

What are you wanting to know?  Its basically an owod/free form mix.

JerichoMyers

So it's just a free-for-all thing, do what ever you want? Sounds fun, think I could be a vampire hunter?

Katrina

Sure if thats what you'd like.

And yeah, its pretty much a free for all. I have no direction for it, nor do I know where its going

UnluckyBandit

I think im passingly familiar with the base genre for vamps you're going with, so I'm in.

As Im still locating a suitable profile pic and assuming the thread is still open to late joins, please envision the following character:

Name: Jack
Race: Vampire (Gangrel)
Hieght, 6'9", approx wieght: 230lbs
Appearance: blue eyes, dirty blond long hair, 'Jack' is your stereotypical tough guy in appearance.  His voice is fairly quiet though with a slight animalistc growl, his eyes resemble a cross between a human and a cats.  His body hair is coarse, almost fur-like and he wears a battered pair of denim jeans, flannel shirt and an old military-style green vest. He has a perpetual five o'clock shadow and typically squints his eyes as if looking at something just over your shoulder in the distance. Rounding out the image are a pair of old leather cowboy boots.

-------------

A yay or nay to it is fine to let me know its ok to join in.  I'm rather new to forum RPing though this is a slight modification of a very old character I played so I know him quite well :)

Kraven Trollsbane

your welcome to join, just jump in
 A&A

JerichoMyers

Could I get a brief update on what's happening in the role play before i start?

Katrina

Well,  Chris (vampire) Megan (Brujah) and Kayleigh are leaving the bar where Darien's (Brujah) sire has just been killed.  Most still in the bar are npcs except Darien and the mage.

JerichoMyers

Alrighty, I think I'll jump in s the traditional werewolf, like full moon style to make things more epic. :)

Katrina

LOL.  Why not bring in a garou?  :)

Kraven Trollsbane

Quote from: Katrina on August 02, 2010, 06:57:15 PM
LOL.  Why not bring in a garou?  :)

seconds this

also i know its not really his fault but im kind of tired of waiting on Darien so is everyone ok with moving on for now.
 A&A

Katrina

Well, a few of us did leave the bar.

Kraven Trollsbane

yeah i read that after. and i followed
 A&A

JerichoMyers

There is only two werewolves, the ones who turn into it at night or the people who turn into werewolf and never turn back....... Yet, I still loved the Underworld series.
What's a garou?

Katrina

A garou is a werewolf that can at will shift his form.  They actually have 5 forms they can take.

1. Lupus: Wolf form
2. Hispo: Big wolf form.  Think a wolf the size of a horse
3. Glabro (I may have that spell wrong) Half wolf /half man
4. Crinos: War Form
5.  Human

JerichoMyers

Where in the hell did you get that from? I thought werewolves were just.... people who transformed and stay that way; killing and having fun. And I refuse the giant wolf, twilight has ruined the werewolf for me, especially the vampire.
But really though, where are you hearing/reading this?

JerichoMyers

Eh, guess I'm dead.... Well, at least I had fun writing that little intro.

Dunnuck

no your alive lol. she shot chris