M looking for F to tell dark stories with.

Started by Sugo, April 17, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugo

Hey all I'm Sugo, I'm an experienced roleplayer so there is no worry about that. My limits are pretty generic, no Vore, no toilet play yada yada. I've got a couple of ideas I want to talk about and see if we can come up with a roleplay together. Feel free to just PM me if you want to because I'm all game for just chatting with people too. I love to talk to my partners, so if you don't like OOC talking, we probably wont mesh well.

Ideas:

This idea is about a private investigators wife, the private investigator (Called Julian) get's put onto a case to find his own wife!

Setting: Modern

Themes: Murder, cheating, romance, seduction.

Plot to Smut: 60:40, I envision most smut scenes being Julian's wife cheating, however they will certainly share a few intimate scenes.

Julian is in his late 30's, around 38. He has been working his whole life as a career law enforcement officer. He started in the force straight after leaving high school he climbed the ranks rather quickly due to his somewhat prodigal investigation ability that gave him more of an investigative role on larger crimes rather than just a normal uniformed street officer.

After 15 years in the police force Julian decided he wanted to go freelance, becoming more of a private investigator and managing himself as self employed rather than connected to the force.

Julian's wife is a beautiful young woman, about 10 years his younger. They've been married for almost five years and it's been a great five years. They're in love and very intimate and confident about their relationship. The age gap doesn't prove much of a difference for the two of them and hasn't had any knock on effect on their relationship after the bumpy period at the beginning. Julian's wife is a bartender at a local night club, she doesn't work much but does her part to bring in a little extra cash along side Julian's handsome wage.

Julian's wife however has a dark secret that her Husband will hopefully never uncover. She has an addiction, an addiction to other men and an addiction to murder. Julian's wife uses her position as a bartender to flirt with patrons and her outstanding beauty doesn't make it hard for her to pick up men. She'll often knock off of work a few hours early to go to the patrons house and rock their socks off. Julian's wife is rather expert at seduction and making a night enjoyable, but she always ends her nights with anyone but Julian with something rather dark, a murder.

Julian has been picked up and put on the case to find out who this serial killer is, men being found in their beds dead with their kitchen knives in their chest is not normal, will Julian find out it's his wife? How will Julian respond to that?

-----------------

I'm also interested in the generic idea of a murder on a boat! There is a murderer on the loose, it's like Cluedo! A married investigative couple are together on the cruise heading over to America. Someone gets murdered and they're tasked with finding out who did it before other people get murdered too!

This idea is a very GM heavy one, I want a partner who wants to play a world renown investigator. She would be the female Sherlock Holmes. My main character will be her Husband. They're on a boat together and there is about 20 more guests and 20 staff. It's a small private cruise for the rich heading over to America. Someone is murdered! Our couple are tasked with finding out who's done the deed before it is too late. You will play just the female investigator, while I play her Husband and the world around her. This is a very interesting RP in the fact that I will hold all the cards! I know who the murderer is. I know who's doing what. You don't. Can you figure it out? Are you up for the challenge? PM me and lets discuss and idea about murdering people on a boat!
100px isn't enough for any of my sigs Vekseid ;___;

I suffer from intermittent stints of depression. I may disappear for extended period of times when my motivation hits a rut.