Click twice to get 2 superpowers. Great for gaming character ideas too!

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 20, 2012, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

Okay, I found this on my other fav fun forum, (not an rp site) and thought a few here might enjoy this too. As it says, click on the link 2 times, Each time you do, you get a superpower. Tell us what you got from each click and what you'd do with them.

This will also be great for characters and creating characters in and for gaming!

Superpower link

Woot...first one is baad ass...

ower to use the abilities of an Dark Eldar. Variation of Eldar Physiology.
Capabilities

User with this ability either is or can transform into an Dark Eldar, forsaken and corrupt kindred of the Eldar, an ancient and highly advanced alien race of fey humanoids. Their armies, like their Eldar counterparts, usually have the advantages of mobility and advanced technology, though they are often lacking in resilience and numbers. The Dark Eldar revel in piracy, enslavement and torture, and are sadistic in the extreme.
Applications

Anarchy Inducement,Barbarianism, Chain Projection, Chaos Empowerment, Chaos Inducement, Corrosion Inducement, Cosmic Awareness, Dark Arts, Death Inducement, Enhanced Flexibility, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Stamina, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Whipmanship, Fear Empowerment, Fear Inducement, Feral,
Mind, Haemokinetic Combat, Heresy Empowerment, Insanity Empowerment, Mind Control, Pain Illusion, Poison Infusion, Potion Creation, Precognition, Psychic Flame Manipulation, Semi-Immortality, Sin Empowerment, Soul Absorption, Soul Manipulation, Subordination Manipulation, Telepathy, Torment Inducement, Weapon Proficiency,  Storm Creation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Eldar_Physiology  Sweet!

Next one:

Another bad ass one..

The ability to manipulate whips. Variation of Enhanced Whipmanship.

Capabilities:

Users of this ability can use whips with great skill and ease, move whips beyond their normal abilities such as extending them beyond their normal lengths and/or simply manipulating the whip to move with much greater precision and flexibility. They may also be able to use flexible materials as makeshift whips or manipulate the density of their whips allowing them to clash with sharper weapons use whips as shields.

High level users may be able to convert one type of whip into another type (such as a leather whip into a chain whip) as well as add improvements to their whips (Transforming a normal leather whip into a spiked or bladed leather whip or multiplying the number of tails on a whip). They may also be able to use Elemental Whip Generation and Energy Whip.
ApplicationsEdit

Elemental Whip Generation, Enhanced Whipmanship, Energy Whip, Improbable Weapon Proficiency As long as the object used is flexible or whip-like; Whip Generation, Whip Sword Proficiency, AssociationsEdit, Density Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Enhanced Combat, Enhanced Marksmanship, Weapon Transmutation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Whip_Manipulation

What would I do with these? Hmmm...I'd have a great deal of fun letting go and exploring my dark side before deciding what my grand master plan would be, but I would start off as a Dark Eldar with a kick ass whip as my weapon of choice. Next I would hit my ex's family and crush them with fear manipulation, Pain illusion, mind control, beating the shit out of them and causing them to go insane and induce their deaths...

After that, I would probably hatch a scheme to empower those without and take control of the the earth by messing with the worlds electromagnetism. This would cause massive storms and completely destroy the dynamics, world trade, economy and the flow of all information and monopolize energy around the world. Then I would use fear control, mind control, chaos empowerment and self immortality to beat down the greedy and the rich, encouraging chaos from the people that have lived their lives without and establish a new world order...One in which I rule supreme but have no advisers, not any system of structure. I would use my cosmic enhancement to know what is going on at all times and maintain control that way, always on the move and take the status of  and be a Goddess... A dark Goddess of destruction against any attempts of humanity to gather and create cultures beyond that of tribal societies. :D

It's the first idea to come to mind...but so many great options and fun with these 2! I am having more fun and applicable ideas by the moment..he he
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Naiah

Planetary Empowerment (woah)

User is able to tap into the energies provided by a planet, either to empower themselves or to increase their power. Most common manifestation of this power boosts the physical abilities and vitality of the user, but many users gain abilities/powers related to what the planet they tap is associated with. Some are able to tap the planetary energies to super-charge their attacks.

Healing coma

The user can enter a protective state, similar to a coma or Vegetative state, to regenerate and restore any injuries the user may have sustained. The user can't be hurt when in this state and, when they wake up, will be a the peak of their species' health.

Not bad! :D

Ritsu

I feel like the combo I got was really strong...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Biological_Assimilation/Gallery
and
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Manifestation

So not only can I Assimilate people to gain their memories, but I can then Conjure any memory to physical form... I cant even begin to think of all the things I would want to do with that...

JN

I got Morality Manipulation

The user can make people ethically good or immorally evil by psychically kindling the targets’ minds so that they succumb to the voice of truth or to the urge of sin. The victim may feel the calling to the Almighty or succumb to all inner sins. The effect may expire, but that may be years after the evocations.

and

With the Lexiconicus power, all you have to do is write the word out, and clap your hands together, and presto the written word actually becomes what it stands for. No pencil or paper necessary! You can write the word in mid-air with your finger! Need to escape a sticky situation? No problem, just "write" the word 'jet-pack', clap your hands together and you instantly have a jet-pack to blast out of the area with!

The two don't seem to mesh very well, but between them, I should have quite a bit of versatility.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Breathless Intent

The Jackal

Dream Manipulation

The power to enter, manipulate, project, alter, and control dreams of others or yourself.

Capabilities

As well can controlling, the user can modify, suppress, fabricate, influence, manifest, sense, and observe dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc. Sometimes the user can even unlock their hidden powers, or even commune with the dead. The user can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams.

In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the waking world into the dream world.

Enhanced Senses

The power to possess physical senses far above those of an average member of his/her species.

Capability

The user has heightened senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and/or feel more than an average member of their species.

Wow these are both pretty awesome!  As for the first one I think it would be hard not to go all Freddy Kruger on someone. :/ What wouldn't I do with enhanced senses :D

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 20, 2012, 01:47:40 PM
*whimpers* But I am scared of my combination!!!

I am apparently a chaos inducing clown (aren't they all, really?)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Clown_Physiology/Gallery
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Inducement

Lol...don't worry... the first time the first two were chosen in the thread I got this from, omg, my powers sucked and then everyone said, "Hey", let's have another round.", and we did... and I got the one I started the topic with. I was like, "Alright damnit...these are awesome!" lol... then evil schemes of character creation and fun with that came to mind.

OrchidofDarkness

Air Walking: The user can walk on the air from the ground to the upper stories of a building as if he was climbing a staircase (not to be confused with wallcrawling).

Cosmic Manipulation: allows users to employ the available cosmic energies around them to produce nearly any effect they desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of—even entire galaxies—across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortexes, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale.

User can call upon the comets, meteors, asteroids, stars, planets, nebula, quasars, dark matter, the sun, and the moon. They can generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms and invoke meteor showers.

User doesn't usually actually summon a planet/celestial object or control and manipulate its movement (as that would result it being obliterated), but they can summon and control its energy.

Awsome! I got some really cool powers.  I would enjoy the second one more over the first but both are really cool. I could have a lot of fun with both powers. But I really got some cool ideas for my next charter thanks to this thread.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: OrchidofDarkness on November 20, 2012, 04:20:11 PM

Cosmic Manipulation: allows users to employ the available cosmic energies around them to produce nearly any effect they desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of—even entire galaxies—across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortexes, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale.

Awsome! I got some really cool powers.  I would enjoy the second one more over the first but both are really cool. I could have a lot of fun with both powers. But I really got some cool ideas for my next charter thanks to this thread.

Yea, my hubby got that one on the first time we ran in and we still laugh and call him the planet destroyer now, lol.  I'm so glad it inspired you for characters too... as it is the same for me.... *claps hands*

Deamonbane

Hormone manipulation:

Being the sweating of an aerosol(or maybe a tact-based) form of hormone stimulants, the effect of which is controlled by him.

Air pressure manipulation:

The ability to decrease the air pressure dramatically, in small areas, the result of releasing it ending in a powerful burst of air, deadly and accurate up to 20 yards(or more).

I have a whole list of other ones, though, but those two be my favorites...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Saerrael

Telekinetic Blast. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Blast
User can release blasts of telekinetic energy to destroy anything in their path, they can learn to control the shape and range of this ability with practice.

Osteokinetic Creature Creation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Osteokinetic_Creature_Creation
The user is able to create creatures out of bone, either out of the user's own bones or from the surrounding area that contains bones, preferably a cemetery, crematory or slaughter house.

Interesting...
Loved that, very fun!

WhiteTigerForever

These are all great, but what might/could or would you do with them? he he ;)

Saerrael

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on November 20, 2012, 05:09:56 PM
These are all great, but what might/could or would you do with them? he he ;)

Nothing, they aren't compatible in my book *winks at her*
TB is psionics, OCC is necromancy.

Deamonbane

Fight crime, defend the weak... Vote for World Peace!

I would have to get stupendously rich though, first....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

WhiteTigerForever

Maybe, as this plays out, we'll vote for another round and so on. Then people can find more characters they like and can use. (they can do it on their own too)... he he, and indeed this is fun! :D

Ruyin

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Intuitive_Aptitude
The user can instantly learn how things work by means of first glance or from the slightest touch. Users understand how to repair the mind, becoming capable of acquiring abilities of others and resisting mental instability, enabled through their apt understanding of how their own minds as well as the minds of others function. Can even detect what each part does in a machine, so that they can almost-instinctively figure out how to work any device.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Heart
The user may be given an artificial heart to sustain the user's life or increase their abilities. The artificial heart may gain sentience and develop it's own will.

Hmmm. Ok build I guess. Was kind of hoping for the power to turn into a giraffe.

CheetahInAfrica

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Download

Download? oO

That is pretty sweet.

Capabilities:
QuoteThe user can download anything they want from nowhere. They can download new materials, new information and even new powers out of nothing.

If the user possesses powers that take time to reach full strength, this power can help speed up the process. This power can gather the energies and organize them into the form of a process bar to help reach completion.

This power can even measure exact amounts of energies, substances, materials or other matters to be absorbed by the user (Ex. A hypodermic needle inserting a certain, measured amount of a drug).

Sounded stupid at the beginning, but once I read the capabilities, I was like "Hell yeah!"
Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!
Weep and you will weep alone!

The city changes, but the fools within are always the same.

WhiteTigerForever

aaaaaha ha haaaaaa you know you got Cosmic manipulation and now this... and this one is actually awesome for rl applications too! lol! 

Moraline

This was fun.

Apparently, I am a cross between Dr Manhattan and Danielle Moonstar who became a Valkyrie.

Strong Force Manipulation and the Ability to Sense Death.

diamonedsky

Seriously? -pouts- These are my powers? I was expecting something.. you know.. a little more awesome.

DOUBLE JUMP - the ability to jump without the aid of a physical surface whilst in the air from a previous jump.

STICK FIGURE PHYSIOLOGY - the power to possess the powers, traits, and aspects of a figure who poorly drawn as with stick like features
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

MadnessChi1d

Mine are Sentient Control, The power to control all sentient beings.

And...

Lightside View, The power to force a person to see the good side of hi/her own soul.

I'm going to re roll after five posts because being a righteous god doesn't appeal to me all that much.

xxmaxinitxx

Well I think i definitely got one of the stronger powers with my roll.

The ability to summon the essence of an impending monster/monsters to use it to take their form. Combination of Omnifarious and Summoning.

Capabilities-The user is able to summon the essence of a variety of monsters to mimic their physical appearance, abilities and skills. Though the projected form may appear to be the user's skin but it is not instead an energy field of essence over the user's body that grant him similar features from a specific summoned monster. The more powerful the monster may be is the stronger the user may appear.

I probably wouldn't use this one all that much. I like my second much more.

Negative Zone Creation
The power to project a negative zone. A form of Reality Warping and Effect Field Projection. May stem from Curse Inducement (land can be cursed).

Application-
    Change flow of gravity.
    Stop magic users by affecting the energy they use.
    Make immortals mortal.
    Repeal attracting objects.
    Make Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall an opposite by making it negative of an climate zone.
    Accompanied by Negative Zone Empowerment.
    Negative existence temporarily until the zone is put off
    High-level user can cease supernatural power users rendering them powerless
    Associated with Reversed Effect
    Creating a spatial zone of Power Negation
    Anyone who enters instantly catches fire.

With this one. I would probably be one of the greatest villains ever to live. I would rule the world!

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 05, 2012, 12:42:26 PM
Well I think i definitely got one of the stronger powers with my roll.

The ability to summon the essence of an impending monster/monsters to use it to take their form. Combination of Omnifarious and Summoning.

Capabilities-The user is able to summon the essence of a variety of monsters to mimic their physical appearance, abilities and skills. Though the projected form may appear to be the user's skin but it is not instead an energy field of essence over the user's body that grant him similar features from a specific summoned monster. The more powerful the monster may be is the stronger the user may appear.

I probably wouldn't use this one all that much. I like my second much more.

Negative Zone Creation
The power to project a negative zone. A form of Reality Warping and Effect Field Projection. May stem from Curse Inducement (land can be cursed).

Application-
    Change flow of gravity.
    Stop magic users by affecting the energy they use.
    Make immortals mortal.
    Repeal attracting objects.
    Make Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall an opposite by making it negative of an climate zone.
    Accompanied by Negative Zone Empowerment.
    Negative existence temporarily until the zone is put off
    High-level user can cease supernatural power users rendering them powerless
    Associated with Reversed Effect
    Creating a spatial zone of Power Negation
Anyone who enters instantly catches fire.

With this one. I would probably be one of the greatest villains ever to live. I would rule the world!

aaaaaaha ha haaaaaaaaa...we HAVE to live in different universes then cuz you'd ruin all my evil plans!  lmao :D

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on December 05, 2012, 01:32:45 PM

aaaaaaha ha haaaaaaaaa...we HAVE to live in different universes then cuz you'd ruin all my evil plans!  lmao :D

Lol I wouldn't mind sharing power with a beautiful lady *smiles*

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 05, 2012, 01:38:55 PM

Lol I wouldn't mind sharing power with a beautiful lady *smiles*

OOOOOOhhhhhhh don't.......... stop......Don't....stop......WAIT....DON'T STOP...Do go on! he he ;)