Keep Daddy Happy [Need Step Daughter]

Started by Dray, May 15, 2010, 08:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Step Father X Mother/Daughter

The general idea:

The mother marries a man whom becomes the step father of the daughter.  A rich and powerful man, aged halfway between either of them, young, handsome, and strong.  He likes to be in control, dominant and demanding and yet at the same time can be rather loving and caring.  Basically it would be a romance where the step father is in love with his new wife and step daughter, making love to both, where it goes from there it would be a twist.  The mother could give into it, wanting to please her new husband and wanting to keep him as he is so rich and powerful thus she uses herself and her daughter to satisfy him.  Reluctant at first, the mother guides the daughter until she becomes more willing.  The experienced mother helps her as well as her step father as they show her how to please a man and help her to become a woman as she is of age.

Just a basic idea, if you want to go more in detail then send me a PM, bits and pieces can be changed and rearranged.  The daughter could even be willing, wanting to do so since she is attracted to her new step father.  It is open for discussion and there can be many varieties.  Basically just looking for two females here, one to play my character's new wife and his step daughter.  I was thinking he would be around 25, the wife around 36 and the daughter around 18.  Though it can be mixed up to where he is the older one in his 40s.

PM if you are interested, but keep in mind I am looking for those who can be detailed and descriptive in their posts and make posts that are at least two to three paragraphs.  Also I ask that you are open, and if you are not someone that is into a lot of kinks and fetishes then this not be the right role play for you.  Look at my Ons and Offs, and of course I will look at yours as well and will respect what you are willing and not willing to role play.  This is not first come first serve, I want to make sure I have the right partners to fill these positions.

Females will of course have to be comfortable from a bisexual standpoint and incest as there will be some DaughterXMother moments by demand of the step father as he will plan on having group sex, as in constant threesomes after establishing the sexual bond between all of them.  So almost all sexual scenes will contain all three characters, either if one is watching, or walking in on the other...so on and so forth.  Not all of it will be just sex sex and more sex either, there will be some romance between all three of them as one big happy...loving...naughty and sexual family.

Dray

Alright I have got someone to fill the role of the mother/wife now we just need some to play her daughter/his step daughter.

Wolfy

I'm guessing you don't want a guy who plays female characters for this?

Cause I'd love to be the step daughter..:P

KikuLei