The Island Resort(animal girls, transformation, Open Game! STARTING!))

Started by NicciKotor, December 08, 2013, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GypsyBook

Silk

Guess I'll come towards this one since the college went under :<

What limit is there to the Animals we can be?

GypsyBook

I think it is Cat, Fox, Bunny, Horse, and Mermaid. There might be more that I am forgetting. Each one has a different place and role on the island.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Silk on January 23, 2014, 07:05:05 PM
Guess I'll come towards this one since the college went under :<

What limit is there to the Animals we can be?

Catgirl foxgirl bunnygirl mermaid shop owner rancher tourist bunnygirl spy and artist.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Silk

hmm im considering a concept but will likely need a permission for it :(

GypsyBook

Put it forth. The worst that happens is you get a no. For basic info of the animal girls:
Catgirls: Mainly found in the city roaming and seeking prey. New girls wear a guarder belt that can only be removed by a key card sold around the island.
Foxgirls: Mainly found in the wilds. Fierce and independent. Where catgirls seek tourist mates, fox girls avoid them. Used as part of the island Tranq gun hunts.
Bunnygirls: Mainly found in the wilds. Skittish and fast. Where catgirls seek tourist mates, bunny girls avoid them. Used as part of the island Tranq gun hunts and often hunted by foxes.
Horsegirls: Centaur style woman used for races and pulling carts. Mainly seen in the city.
Mermaid: Live in the waters and ....I don't really know more about them. :/

Silk

Well for the main result to the story it's nothing, its more her background so I at least feel like there is more to the character than just "I wanna be fucked a lot so I became a animal girl kay?"

NicciKotor

Quote from: Silk on January 23, 2014, 07:40:58 PM
Well for the main result to the story it's nothing, its more her background so I at least feel like there is more to the character than just "I wanna be fucked a lot so I became a animal girl kay?"

Shopkeep it is. Also the ponygirls are not centaurs.

NicciKotor

Alternatively, you can be turned into a kitten and become Lisa's dominatrix head maid and enforcer.Going about curtailing kitty kidnappings and disorderly behavior and sedition.

Silk

Hmm maybe, admittedly I'm not particularly dominant, but it could be something interesting to try. Especially if it's to keep a measure of freedom so she doesn't become like the others.

Kimmy

I had an idea that - well actually almost all my ideas run away with me... But I had an idea - & so I can offer up this delight. She's a little different to most folks & offered a different challenge for everyone else.

Hopefully you enjoy her!

Grace, Company Personal Assistant & Prospective Transformation Candidate
Name: Grace
Species: Human. *No really*
Personality: Grace has a quiet, cold attitude when it comes to work. She works hard and isn't afraid of long hours. She is incredibly efficient and known for organizing your needs before you even realize you needed them. This particular talent makes her quite dangerous when she wishes to punish unwelcome behavior. Outside of work, Grace is very competitive and eagerly throws herself into any challenge. When Grace isn't trapped at her desk she is very energetic. She often can be seen playing sports with some of the friendlier local catgirls.

Grace handles guests with more amorous intentions rather coldly. Recently though she's been asked to help out at the labs - fitting the new catgirls with chastity belts when one of the assistants was out sick. The lab staff thought this would be a good means to 'accidentally' transform Grace. But the result was Grace equipped two batches of catgirls, alone, in record time, fixed up some inventory issues within the lab & filed a work-place safety report. When the Lab Assistants woke, they were in the infirmary. Since they worked together, their accident report on how they accidentally 'fell' into some chastity belts was quite a humorous read. Though report didn't state if Lisa allowed them to use their employee discount when they removed the belts.

Grace desires to work directly for Lisa - but she is hindered by a subtle panic that seems to overcome her whenever Lisa is nearby.

As yet, no one has managed to seduce Grace. But she is a relatively new employee. Though it's thought anyone wishing to try should beat her in a sports game first.

Biography: Grace came to the island to work. She was simply looking for a break - and the benefits package at the resort was quite inspiring. She was quite meticulous when it came to her employment contract - engaging in a long discussion with the island lawyers before finally settling on a slightly amended contract. She was originally resourced as a secretary - after her experience with the Island lawyers, Grace found herself assigned to the personal assistant pool. Grace soon proved herself more than capable of managing many of the island's affairs. Her aim is to reach the top - to make herself Lisa's personal assistant. But she is aware that Lisa prefers to work with women who have undergone her transformations. Unfortunately the current procedures at the time of her employment were ones she deemed not suitable. The current PA accepted a Catgirl transformation - but it has greatly impacted her work & ability to focus. The bunnygirls are simply too fearful of human contact to engage appointments and attend the phones. The mermaids are totally inappropriate for paperwork aspects whilst the Ponygirls simply can't stand being contained inside all day. The Bovine transformation was a possible candidate - but Grace sincerely doubted her slight frame could support that kind of transformation. Her bust was already overly large - the kind of transformation Lisa encouraged for that species would be brutal on her back! Until Lisa has new species - or some kind of bionic reinforced spine - Grace is remaining one of the few undecided human members of the company.

Rumors: It is rumored that Lisa wants Grace as her Personal Assistant - but that she refuses to have any un-transformed girls working closely with her. Since Lisa won't force anyone to undertake a transformation, it's rumored that she is offering a 'special reward' for anyone who can convince Grace to accept a transformation. Or perhaps, anyone who can transform Grace without her knowledge... Most of the island's male employees have their own ideas about what this reward might en-tale. Grace is secretly hoping there is some truth to the rumor - but she also believes anyone who did claim the reward will probably end up under Lisa's machine receiving some bizarre experimental transformation. After all, there was also that rumor Lisa is working on temporary transformations to offer select guests.

On that note, recently Grace submitted a summary on a new prospective species & the possible value(s) they may add to the resort:

Squirrelgirl Images

Report on Prospective Transformative Analysis, Species: Possum

Personality Factors: Low aggression, some species have predator instincts. Most are careful, curious creatures who operate at night. They can be curious & flighty in nature. Species either live alone or enjoy communal nests. Good work ethic. Has a natural instinct to play dead when trapped but normally it will simply evade it's predators by running, climbing, leaping & gliding between trees.

Diet Consideration: Vegetarian options, nuts, common plant life, insects, nectar, honey & fruit. Technically most possums should be omnivores & able to enjoy meat - but few are naturally large enough to hunt anything larger than insects.

Senses: Good natural eyesight with excellent night vision - though they only see in the normal visible spectrum. Particularly good sense of smell & touch.

Habitat: Tree dwelling creatures who sometimes inhabit burrows. They live in either solitary or communal nests (depending upon breed) & would probably enjoy inhabiting a treetop climate comprising of rope swings, rope bridges, treehouses & walk-ways. Their natural gliding abilities of some species will provide additional challenges for any guests, catgirls or foxgirls whom might be hunting the transformed possum-girls (Cats & Foxes are both natural predators to the species). Gliding ranges are estimated at 10m, possibly up to 50m depending on wind conditions.

Possums have natural swimming instincts & water resistant fur.

Physiology: Transformations should induce light bone structures & body types. The gliding varieties would be most suitable for less endowed women as smaller breasts will enhance gliding whilst the transformation should encourage hip development.
The non-gliding species would suit much more generous feminine builds. They are also naturally larger & more aggressive species - with predator like instincts. Squirrels hold similar profiles - both being meat eaters, more aggressive in behavior & non-gliding species & may make an alternative subject of trans-formative research.
All possum species are furred - with their fur either being thin & refined, offering a very silky & velvety experience when touched. The other kind of fur is bushier, offering a far more springy silky experience. Both kinds offer water resistance & trap heat- ensuring the fur is experienced like warmed velvet.
All Possum species are endowed with tails that should, upon transformation, be 15% to 75% longer than the subjects height. Girls with heights of 5ft-7ft will have tails of estimated 6ft-12ft lengths. These tails are all furred - but come in two varieties. The tapered form starts with a thickness similar to a leg or arm & tapers down to a narrow point. These tails are fully prehensile & quit strong. Whilst the second variety is a bushier, springier experience - the bushy fur filling a diameter of 2ft-3ft, possibly even 4ft. These tails are prehensile though it is not known if they will contain the same level of intense muscle strength as the tapered variety.
It is theorized that the experience offered by the over-sized tails could act as a warm security blanket during close personal contact - offering a very unique experience. Especially if you like being tickled.
It should be noted that male Possums have bifurcated - twin penises joined at the base. Females have dual vagina's to suit this strange evolution. This feature should be factored & carefully tested when initial transformative analysis is performed on females. But may prove an invaluable sales point for unique male specimens, should the company wish to expand into such services.

Species: Squirrel Glider
Type: Possum, Gliding
Notable Transformative Features:

• Large cat-like ears - 1.5-2x normal size.
  • Slightly shaggy fur known to be exceptionally soft, dark grey tones with white & black stripes.
  • Slightly enlarged round eyes.
  • Tail - bushy, 3ft+(!) estimated thickness with a length equal to 130% of the subjects height! Fully prehensile.
  • Small curved claws suitable for climbing.
  • Large gliding wings that are similar in proportion to human wingsuits (gliding suits worn by parachuters, allowing full control over their descent) - probably allowing full gliding for short distances.
  • Possible stomach pouch.
  • Their tongues feel like silk when licked.
Cuteness factor: 107%

Species: Yellow Bellied Glider
Possible Transformative Features:

• Overly large cat-like ears, 2-3x normal size. Almost mouse like due to size.
  • Long shaggy fur in darker tones, with yellowed underbelly.
  • Possibly slightly enlarged eyes.
  • Tail - bushy, 1.5-2ft estimated thickness with a length of up to 170% the subjects height! Very flexible.
  • Large gliding wings that are slightly larger in proportion than human wingsuits.
  • Should allow short distance gliding.
Cuteness factor: 85%

Species: Greater Glider

• Large cat-like ears - 2-3x normal size.
  • Long shaggy fur in dark tones.
  • Slightly larger eyes.
  • Tail - bushy, 2ft+ estimated thickness with a length of 1.5x the subjects height! Very flexible - *unknown if fully prehensile.*
Cuteness factor: 85%

Species: Ringtail Possum
Type: Possum, Non-gliding

• Small cat-like ears.
  • Particularly long overly smooth fur in dark earthy tones.
  • Large round eyes.
  • Tail - slender & tapered, of similar length to full height & thickness similar to limbs. Fully prehensile.
  • Slightly enlongated nails/Small claws.
Cuteness factor: 70%
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

NicciKotor

A good try, but Lisa doesn't allow anyone to touch the Infinite Improbability Drive but herself and herself. Which contradicts your back story quite a lot. If you want to be my head maid, the best animal girl to go with is foxgirl, as they are fierce and independent and don't take no shit from those lowly horny catgirls. If you were to be turned into a foxy and become Lisa's head assistant, she would grant you additional powers via the drive.

Since Lisa is the creator of all of the animal girls, she has instilled in herself a command aura, so that no animal girl on the island can disobey her no matter what. So, if on a whim, she could go onto the PA speakers and tell all of the catgirls to murder the tourists, they would go about it quite effectively. Lisa's head maid would have a lesser form of this, as the other animal girls would find it difficult to disobey her for too long. Also, after she was freshly transformed, she wouldn't be belted or collared, and would be allowed to wear clothes.

One thing I have been keeping a secret is that the kittengirls can smell virgins and other activity. That is how they were able to stalk tourists fresh off of the island, whom haven't yet claimed and fucked a kitten. When he does do that, her scent gets on him and alerts the other kittens that he already has a pet. They may be horny kittens but they have some sense of decency and honor and won't try to gang rape a tourist just for the fun of it.

Kimmy

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 25, 2014, 02:09:26 PM
A good try, but Lisa doesn't allow anyone to touch the Infinite Improbability Drive but herself and herself. Which contradicts your back story quite a lot.

I didn't mean to imply Grace would ever touch the machine - though I did imagine she'd have a few assistants who use it for the island. I only meant to imply that Grace would suggest new animal types for the benefit of the island - and herself. ^_^

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 25, 2014, 02:09:26 PM
If you want to be my head maid, the best animal girl to go with is foxgirl, as they are fierce and independent and don't take no shit from those lowly horny catgirls. If you were to be turned into a foxy and become Lisa's head assistant, she would grant you additional powers via the drive.

Being a headmaid would be cool - I'd love to play a scary maid... Mmm... The idea is too much fun to not try for. But are the listed types the only animals you'll have on the island? Or is Lisa open to other ideas? Because that tells me the direction to take for a 2nd attempt.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

NicciKotor

Pretty much taking to those only since I have them well fleshed out in meh brains.

And now off to work!

GypsyBook

I had wondered why you chose only those animals. Glad to hear we can/might see more in time as imagination strikes.

Kimmy

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 25, 2014, 04:07:20 PM
Pretty much taking to those only since I have them well fleshed out in meh brains.

And now off to work!

I'll do a rewrite for a foxgirl today then. Hopefully this time I find my mark.

NicciKotor

Blargs fuck balls ughn kill me. Damn you 108 tsr road cores and needed to saw offf the chip seal and shorten them to 2.5 inches! yeargbles spit.

NicciKotor

Kimera

Just for clarification, when an animal girl is taken in the rear, they become completely loyal to the person that took them? Are they still the same towards other people, or do they become passive to those as well?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Kimera on January 26, 2014, 03:37:15 AM
Just for clarification, when an animal girl is taken in the rear, they become completely loyal to the person that took them? Are they still the same towards other people, or do they become passive to those as well?

It's basically negative reinforcement. Gotta occasionally spank your kitten and other tricks to make sure she knows who is boss around here.

Thrasius

Hello everyone.

I regret to inform you all that I will be dropping out of this campaign for personal reasons that I'd rather not discuss. I hope this campaign continues to run smoothly and that you all have fun while doing so. See you all around E.

-Thrasius

GypsyBook

Sorry to see you go. I hope you have fun without us and we will carry the story on.

catherinehellfire

(hey Nicci, I am hoping to rejoin this and restart my character as a newly made catgirl, I hope that's alright with you.)

Name: Catherine  Catgirl Alias: Moonlight

Personality: Catherine, also known by her nickname Cat(lol), has always been an open and outgoing person.  She is kind and smart, but when it comes to sex she's a constant flirt.  She loves the feelings of sex and had never been able to get enough of it. 

Bio:Catherine was popular in high school, as she was pretty and flirted with most of the boys and even played a couple of sports (volleyball, tennis).  In Senior year she had screwed most of the guys in her class.  She continued this lifestyle for a few days after graduating, which is when she saw the add.  She decided immediately to go there and saved enough money to ride one of the bigger boats there.  She has always liked Neko hentais and so decided that she would be a cat girl.  She reached the island fine and went to get transformed as soon as possible.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

NicciKotor

Horray. I was planning on making your kitten a racing kitty if you are fine with that.

catherinehellfire

Sure!  One thing I didn't get about the racing kitten thing though, so are they taken out of the races if they lose their chastity?  Oh and also should I just start her off near the beginning of a race or before she was recruited as one.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0