New Ideas! [M or F Wanted]

Started by Le Immortelle, October 20, 2010, 10:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

1. The Bodyguard [M/F]

In this game, I play the bodyguard of a king. The only female to have achieved such status in the sprawling empire as the role of a warrior is something which typically isn't associated with women. But amidst the politicial turmoil one of his delegates rebels, leading to plenty of backstabbing and whatnot. Eventually king is assassinated whilst i'm engaged in stopping people attacking him in his throneroom due to being distracted with my child being kidnapped, causing me to go to find him. I reach there a little late..whilst dying he tells me to protect his 17-18 year old son..the next king.

Now, I find the prince and considering the terrible condition empire is, it splits into two factions. Loyalists of the king and the ones supporting the rebel. I would play a warrior woman of about 24-25 years old. I aim to have the plot broken into following basic parts -

I. Assassination and escape with the Prince.
II. Chased by the mercenaries hired by the Rebels.
III. Possibly getting captured someplace in foreign lands.
IV. Breaking away, meeting up with some of the loyalists.
V. Making the fightback.
VI. The prince is crowned as the king and begins his own expansion.

As the plot proceeds, I would want for him and his protector to fall in love with each other, eventually him making her his queen. Another variation which would work real well on this plot would be to set it in modern times under a Mafia backdrop. We can also have maybe F/F pairing for Mafia version. I'm open for any of them...there is plenty of room for colorful characters and drama, suspense.

2. Who is he? [M/F]

This is based on the film Victor/Victoria.

A down on luck actress who despite of being talented seems to be going nowhere despite of her best tries..she's sick of living the crap life. That, when one talent scout spots her at an audition and offers to become her manager..but what he wants is that he wants her to succeed as an actor instead of an actress. He helps her into building up masculine traits etc. etc. Becoming successful eventually, all the while both of them begin to develop feelings for one another. I will be playing the actress.

3. Machoification [M/F]

Like Bimbo Transformation RP, but kind of opposite. Happily married/dating couple, and the man wants to make his wife more and more 'macho' so to speak. She isn't interested at first..but soon realises how fun it could be.

It could go a lot of ways. NC/Bondage/Extreme whatever. Very open for discussion and i've left it loose on purpose.

Thank you for reading, you can PM or add me on Yahoo.