Chi's Ideas ( (M/M, F/F, M/F) )

Started by Chikao, June 20, 2014, 12:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chikao

IMPORTANT:
All plots are flexible. If you go "Well it sounds nice except for this one little thing" message me anyway with the suggestion.
I try and match my partner's writing length but I don't tend to write more than a paragraph or two and in certain situations I won't write more that two sentences. NO essay writers please!
I have a lean towards M/M but F/F and F/M are totally cool too.
Send PM if interested.
Pending
Taken
Crave

Plots:

Wasteland: (M/M preferred but also could be M/F, F/F)
The planet is dying, a complete desert with no man-made lakes or forests left because even they can't survive thanks to the limited resources. All water is regulated, unless one is rich nobility food is processed vitamins, protein wafers and small bottles of muddy water.  The supplements may provide proper nutrients but over the years certain side affects have come to light, including birth defects, infertility and a wide range of diseases. However, for the rich there is clean water, for both drinking and bathing and most importantly there is real food. Because of such a stark difference between the extremely wealthy few and the almost dying or death of many a revolt has started up demanding fair distribution of water and supplies.

There are many scenarios that could ensue in this type of world, feel free to pitch any ideas to me if you are interested but here are a few of mine;
1-A rebel infiltrates a noble's home in guise of servant. He learns the routes of water distributors at the home and ends up re-directing or sending fellow rebels to intercept the tankards. Possible relations between the rebel and the noble.
2-A water worker, the one who drives the water tankards around, get's captured by rebels (possibly falls for one?) And helps in bringing more water to towns than to mansions.
3-Two Nobles end up in discrepancy over where water should go. One is a charitable noble who donates a portion of his water to help the local town out a bit while the other covets it all to himself. A change of heart for the selfish noble perhaps?

Dreamer [M/any, or many]
A salaryman (or something equally boring) gets transported (kidnapped?) by a magical king of a whimsical land. He inevitably becomes the kings butler and continually gets followed around by these little orbs called 'guilt fairies,' one of the prouder inventions of the king. However, the butler isn't so sure what he's guilty of. Sure, his job may have needed him but he had no close family or friends or relationships or anything. Perhaps someone in the castle ought to help him with his unease. This one has such a great deal of potential in the ways of character making.

Desert Breeze (was thinking M/M but could also be F/F)
A traveling cowboy finds himself stranded out in the unforgiving desert, nothing but shrubs, cacti, and near-dead horse to keep him company. By nightfall he is in danger since he lacks the proper supplies, if any. A native scouting the area stumbles across him, for reasons up to whomever controls the native, he decides to help the cowboy and not let him die. He nurses him back to health as he brings him to either the closest town of white men or to his tribes village. It is a terribly long journey and the two find themselves getting closer and closer by the day despite the racial barrier. When they get to their destination they must part ways, much to the dismay of both. They could elope or the roleplay could skip to a few years down the line when they re-discover each other and firmly decide to be together despite any complications there may be.

Oasis [M/M]
Scantly clad male knights. Interested yet?

An organization of knights sworn to protect a shrine to their founder and god are out in a Sahara type desert. They train hard everyday against the elements and against theives who greatly would like to steal all of the very expensive things in the temple shrine. I currently do not have a plot worked out for this one but I have setting worked out and most of the knightly organization. Feedback and ideas encouraged for anyone who would like to rp this one with me.

Road Maps: (any)
Where would you go if you could go anywhere? This is a question a certain mid-life crisis adult is wondering. Working hard at a mild-mannered job they now have so many vacation days stacked up they MUST go on a vacation legally. Where to though? Why not everywhere. A rented camper RV and a chance encounter could always change this person's life for good.

*non-sexual unless a good romance plot comes up otherwise*
Onward!: Good ol' action adventure. I don't want to do a group roleplay because it's difficult to coordinate so many people but it would be great if we each had two characters (4 in total in the game) To make a squad of heros out to save the world.What exactly are you saving it from? Yourselves. This squad is set up with a flip side of the universe, every animal or person killed untimely will be sent to the otherside, which is fine until a crack was made in the wall between worlds. Every forest monster you kill just comes back and the more you kill them the angrier they get. Death isn't the answer and repairing it isn't an option.....not without help from someone outside your party at least...

Temporarily closed since not feeling this plot anymore[/size]A.L.M: (any)
There are various set ups for this one but the gist of the world is that there are helping robots (Advanced Loyalty Machines) they are catching on and middle class people can aford to get a standard version, or an old LM version rather than an ALM The scenarios are as follows;
PT-00ALM: The prototype ALM has been wiped and scrapped. It has no capabilities, no recollections, no directives. Nothing. An intern/amateur engineer steals them from the trash and fixes them up. Lots of fun learning can happen in this choice
Unit-037SU: (only this one is M/M) People with a lot of money can make Customized Special Units. A wealthy couple had a wild son who ended up killing himself while out partying (overdosing, driving dangerously, something like that) and went to the creator himself to have a custom ALM of their son. He made the unit 037 but the elderly couple never came to pick him up for unknown reasons. The creator activated him after a year of waiting and currently uses "Leo" as a housekeeper.
Unit-001ALM: First ALM unit has some bugs with their emotion software. The purchaser is up to whoever picks this choice but they have a difficult road ahead of them with this stubborn ALM
Unit-017LM: An older model LM that has been in the family for quite a long time. After the parents death the child inherits the LM unit that helped take care of them. This can take many routes so this one will take a lot of collaboration between the two of us.

Miscellaneous:
-Sweet couple, been together for ages, recently broken up and heart broken finding new loves...or maybe each other again?
-DJ spots a lovely dancer on the floor or visa versa
-Traveler meets a local. Language barrier doesn't always get in the way of attraction.
-MONSTER HUNTER

]Character Bank:
Sven:Woodsman who whittles as a hobby. Sweet to a fault and a total airhead. (fantasy setting best suited)
Dio/RoyleSplit personality disorder patient. Dio is skittish and easily led, Royle is a bitch who doesn't give a crap about anyone else. (Current day best suited)
JohannesHardened soldier, filled with apathy and regret, though sometimes if his trust is won he will get hurt easily if one were to abuse it. (Warfare/dying planet best suited)

-I also do sexless RP's and promise not to be suggestive if you want to do something action-y or whatever and can't find someone on this sexy forum.-

If you have a plot you want to do then here I am, I'm up for pretty much anything EXCEPT:
NO Scat/watersports
NO Vore/gore
NO Furry/ werewolves
NO Vampires
NO Incest
NO underage sex
NO non-con

((basically I'll do anything so long as it's a consenting human adult))
Huggbees!

Chikao

Huggbees!

Chikao

Huggbees!

Chikao

Updated format, added character bank and plots. Removed plots.
Huggbees!