Champions of Marae: Player Request Thread

Started by Lothoris, December 28, 2015, 08:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinestra

I haven't touched besm in so many years. But I do have a certain native in mind. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Lothoris

Cool, pm with some details and feel free to pick from canon or original characters.

eternaldarkness

Still looking for more? I haven't touched BESM in years, but i'm willing to re-learn, and if you're still needing a Co-GM i'd be happy to take that role on once i get the hang of things again.

Lothoris

Ya Im still looking. There looks to be several people interested, and a co-dm would help keep things running.

freeko

I need to get to Monday before I can even look at this. It sucks to have real lide getting in the way so much lately, lol.

Lothoris

jeflint

Good morning Lothoris,

If you're still looking for native's I'd be interested in helping out. I used to beta test for Nimin and CoC FoE so I'm familiar with both of the worlds you would be playing with.

I certainly wouldn't play a cannon NPC and would come up with one of my own female characters. I'm familiar with the OLD BESM 1st ed and I think I have the 2nd books somewhere on my computer so I'd have to look through the rules before I know what type of character, my gut is telling me a non combatant type at the moment, but I'm always ok to fight in that system.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Lothoris

Yes I am still looking for some npc's.  One group is headed to Tel'adre and the other player is headed to the oasis demons then most likely to the sand witch coven.

Lothoris

We have had a few players go MIA. So we are looking for a few more.  We are needing at least one champion style character.  The group currantly consists of a naive kitsune shapchanger, a large cock and balls femboi bunny, a partiality demonized male dom drow. And the current group npc is a slim female chameleon morph whos main kink is male orgasm denial as well as useing her tongue for urethra penetration. 

The group is currantly at the oasis in the desert and the drow is soon to start a fight.

Lothoris

We have had a few players drop out for personal reasons.  We are looking for a few more people to join our adventure.

Lothoris