The Guardian - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, June 03, 2010, 09:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I've been reading 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' and find myself to greatly enjoy it, especially the Salander character. Which is basically what I am looking for in this game - a petite, small girl (4'11", 90lbs in the book) who is 19 - 21 years old and under 'guardianship' of a lawyer. She's very intelligent (best hacker in Sweden) but very quiet and 'unfriendly'...very hard for her to express her emotions. Tattoos etc too. Her guardian is sadistic (though I probably can't go to his levels, though will try) and uses his control of her bank accounts to exploit her sexually. She needs money for a new laptop, he makes her give him a blowjob. She needs money for food, he has sex with her, etc etc. She's certainly not expecting the sex so is reluctant, but understands she needs to go through with it to get her money. Thats all from the book though, this will be slightly different.

Themes: Rape/NC, Bondage, violence, anal, anal-to-maw, cum facials, toys, forced prostitution, blackmail, etc

PM me if interested!

The Guardian

At 55 years of age, he was quite easily old enough to be her father. But with no father and a mother suffering from Alzheimers, he had been appointed the guardian of the disturbed girl until she came of age or he saw that she had progressed enough to be 'released' back to society. They would have weekly and monthly meetings, to try and get her to open up, to assess whether she was able to take care of herself. Of course, the longer she was uncooperative the longer that would take - a year, if she was lucky.

Buy he hadn't always been her Guardian. She had gotten along well with her previous Guardian, a man recently dead via brain hemorrhage. The man let her control her own finances and she had even gotten out of her shell enough to talk to him. She event spent Christmas's with his family - her own mother no longer remembering who she was. But her new Guardian, well, the rules had all changed!

He took control of her finances, giving her a weekly stipend to pay for food and the essentials. He took care of her rent and bills (Using her money of course) and required her to come to the assessment meetings. He'd need to go over the old files, of course, and ask her questions.

She was weak, she was vulnerable. He was going to exploit her. She came to his office, seeking money from her own account to pay for an unexpected expense. It was time to start to use and abuse her.

I don't really want to continue as much of the plot and where it heads, and how fast it heads there, is really up for discussion with whomever may be interested in this idea. I certainly want to use the events of the book as a basis for this plot though.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games