[F] Elven Dark Mage looking for [F or M] Noble

Started by elfguy, May 26, 2010, 07:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Kara is an exceptionally bright young Wood Elf spell caster. She enrolled in the Elven Magic Academy, and was top in her class. But soon, she found herself clashing with the Circle of Elders over ethical issues. She dropped out on her final year, and decided to leave her village to go out and explore the world, although she still maintains some links with her people. She quickly learned how to insert herself into the political affairs of various societies. From Human Nobles to Dwarven Lords, she skillfully bent them to her will, getting whatever she was after at that time. She is highly skilled in magic, especially fire spells, and having been trained as a mage, Kara can cast devastating nukes on her enemies. However, she prefers diplomacy whenever possible, and would rather befriend an opponent, in order to learn what he knows and then use him for her own desires, rather than do battle.

I'm looking for someone to play a Noble, Diplomat, Lord, or somebody involved in the political system of a realm, it could be any race, human, elf, dwarves etc. It can also be either Male or Female. That person will know things, information that Kara needs to get. From that point, the plot can go in many ways. Kara will try to befriend the noble. That person may fall into her trap completely, and be used by Kara. Or they could sense her true desires, and play with her, tricking her instead. Or they may offer the information in exchange for a night of wild sex. Or maybe they will want to partner up with her to find out what the information means. The details are in the air, to be determined by PM.

Reply or PM me if interested, I'm pretty open.

----

TenchuFall

Very select plot. But I would love to try my hand at it, if its still open.