Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

You are most welcome my sweet goddess.

abandoneddolly

Gideon

lol tonight I'm going to serve you I am yours.

abandoneddolly

that is very nice of you

Gideon

Lucinda

So polite, but the win is mine :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

My body and soul belong to Dolly. But the win is mine ;-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Aiden

Galanthor

*steals win and offers it for someones body and soul*

Harley Quinn

-has no idea what this thread is about, but offers body and soul to Galanthor so she can have whatever the win is-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Gideon

Blaed

My win, but I will take your body and soul for it Harley quinn

Harley Quinn

You got it!  So that means, my win!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Galanthor

no, you both are mine!

Harley Quinn

-stomps foot- That's not fair!  I don't share, it's mine! -steals it back and runs-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gideon

Now now Harley you have to share the win, with me thanks!

Harley Quinn

-pouts and grumbles, hands it over-  Fine.  -mutters softly-  It's still my win.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Blaed

-steals the win-

Well, you did not give me what I wanted.

abandoneddolly

Blaed

Everything and everyone... thats not too much to ask for the win.

abandoneddolly

how am I supposed to get that?

Harley Quinn

I gave you what you asked for, you just didn't notice! -pouts again, then steals it once more- 
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly