Truthful Truths.

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

Every corner of E still reminds me. 
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

LateNightKiss

Going through a pretty rough time.
I guess all the congrats are no good now.

I'll pull through.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Quote from: LateNightKiss on October 06, 2011, 07:20:48 PM

I'll pull through.

*Hugs tight*

LateNightKiss

I guess it just wasn't the right time.

Thank you.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: LateNightKiss on October 06, 2011, 07:20:48 PM

I'll pull through.

-gives kissy a good, tight, warm hug-
Those kinds of congrats are always good, love! Drop by anytime you run out of stock!
-smiles-
Hope everything rights itself out, love! :*
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Ephemera

I will keep writing sonnets, I must, but I am forever influenced by you.

Kay Tana

I had most of my hair cut off today and went from looking like Shaggy to looking like Sonic.

Ephemera

I rarely remember dreams, but I can't forget one.

Izzie Aditi

I'm the biggest idiot alive.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheSorrow

No you are not. *hugs Izzie*
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzie Aditi

Oh I am *grins*
I currently own Bad Choices-R-Us 8-)  But thanks for the hug, always appreciated *hugs back*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheSorrow

Hugs from me are always on offer :) You are not. :P Bad choices end up making us stronger.
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

stellastar

I love hugs given at the right moment.
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Anesa

Quote from: TheSorrow on October 12, 2011, 06:30:11 AM
Hugs from me are always on offer :) You are not. :P Bad choices end up making us stronger.

If that is true, then I ought to be the strongest woman on the planet!

TheSorrow

Hugs are nice.  I'm sure you are strong camille. It makes up part of your character, and your character from what I've gathered so from seems awesome enough :P :)

Anesa

Aww....thank you, Sorrow..that was sweet. :)  And on that note, I think I'll go back to bed and try to catch a few more winks.  Night night.

TheSorrow

Night :) Keep looking ahead ;) tough times but there will be better moments

LateNightKiss

Quote from: TheSorrow on October 12, 2011, 07:56:05 AM
Night :) Keep looking ahead ;) tough times but there will be better moments

Thank you. I'm receiving the help I need to get through it.  :-)

TheSorrow

I'm here for you and anyone who needs to talk/vent. I'm a great listener and I dont like seeing people sad.

Life is too short to worry about the ones that hurt us, worry about the ones who love us.

Anesa

Quote from: TheSorrow on October 12, 2011, 11:34:45 AM
I'm here for you and anyone who needs to talk/vent. I'm a great listener and I dont like seeing people sad.

Life is too short to worry about the ones that hurt us, worry about the ones who love us.

I'm finding that to be true, too.  Btw, Sorrow, how much do you charge per hour to lay on your couch?  :D

TheSorrow

1 cookie a year. or, if thats too much, for free :)

Anesa

Cookies are my speciality!  Although, I must say, you are way underpaid. ;)

TheSorrow

Trouble posting :( my damn internet..

I do it for the satisfaction of helping people. I'll stay up days at a time helping people, listening to them, talking with them, trying to help them. :)

Anesa

And where do you go when YOU need to talk to someone?