News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Small Family (Seeking Mother)

Started by MagicalPen, August 29, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Reopening this thread.

River is dropping out, so we need to find a 'slutty mother' replacement!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

justme4386

As MP wrote me to tell me that you guys are also looking for a younger daughter for the reboot, I'm submitting this one:

Name: Trixie
Bio/Personality: Trixie has always been the go-getter of the family. First of twins to pop out, first to walk, first to wrap daddy around her little finger. She's always been the little angel of the bunch - or at least she has been when the parents were around. Behind their backs she's as reckless and open for exploits and explorations as the rest... She hasn't had a boy-friend and as such is little concern to her parents - who have no idea about her hidden crush. For the past year Trixie has been infatuated with her dad. Ever since she's spied on her parents from a tree outside their bedroom window - while they thought their kids were out and about. She's seen what mom did with his huge meat and ever since she's been wanting to do the same to her daddy.

pictures NSFW

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Nymphadora

Yay Me!

hehe so wonderfully confusing!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Lynnette

I'll look over the game, I'm most likely up for the mother role and can pick it up as it is without any adjustments, I just want to read over the IC content real quick.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread