News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dragonborn looking for F for intersting rp :)

Started by Chreestafer, October 07, 2013, 10:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

For the better part of 4 decades the Continents of Loradia have wared over territories, wealth, love and power.  However, in the last few years, something dark has appeared in the northern ilse of the Draconian Principalities.  A relic, more like a pillar of eminating blackness, appeared out of nowhere.  The Dragonborn, lords of the north, chosen of bahamut, were slowly being corrupted, and in a few short years the once peaceful isles became that of nightmares.  The pillar poured deeds of evil into the dragons and dragonborns minds and soon war broke out across the land.  Humans, dwarves, elves, and all other intellegent creatures alike both good and evil wanted the pillar and its secrets.  The long era known as the shade wars began and this is what it looked like.

Shade Wars

This is where he, Rokyn Vistrum, steps in. 

High Knight to the Human king of Kelmore, he was an experienced warrior and a shinning soul in the face of the darkness that rose from the north.  Cladded with metals and honors, madens and daughters alike drempt of his hand in marrage in the early days of the war.  Years of fightning passed on and millions died.  Alliances were created between evil and good as they both feared the darkness within that relic.  Durring the winter months of of the 13th year of the Shade War, Rokyn found himself leading an army north to the pillar to end its influence and end the war.  Master warriors and Mages alike fell quickly, and finding himself on his knees in a pool of blood, Rokyn, begged, for the first time in his life, he begged for pardon.  That is when his eyes glazzed over, and the doom tides came.  His soul now belonged to the pillar, and with his skill and knowledge of the opposing side the darkness led him to slaughter more and more at the pillars will.

Human Rokyn Vistrum

One hundred years of war passed as the world and its inhabitents were plunged into darkness.  However where the pillar came from was beyond any magi's or priests comprehension and soon the gods got inviolved.  The truth behind the pillar was during the early ages of the gods, a god of true evil was locked away by both good and evil gods for fear of total enihalation.  This Pillar was just a warning, a threat of what things might come to be.  As the fear reached the heavens, Bahamut himself soone ended these wars.  By decimating his own people the dragonborn and dragons soon became nearly extinct leaving only small bands or dragons about the world.  This is where Rokyn found himself begging for mercy. 

As pentance, a punishment, Rokyns soul was flung from his body to one of the fallen dragonborn, his mind a haze of what went on.  Born anew, Rokyn found himself atoning for his actions forever stuck as one of the monsters he once controlled without knowing such.  Centuries passed and soon the wars became lore and the world as it always has and always will, kept spinning and today, Rokyn finds himself as a scavanger finding relics and oddities from the old world selling them as he goes or taking on missions to find certain items.

The New Rokyn

Meanwhile, as the world turns on, a darkness is brewing in the ruins of the draconian kingdoms of the north, a darkness not scene for 300 years, a darkness thought to have been locked away. 

What im looking for is an energetic female partner to play a unique character who aids rokyn in defeating the darkness
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

I think your plot looks really interesting and if you'll tell me a bit more about it and what you might be looking for in a female partner, I think we might be able to work something out. Really, REALLY love the plot so that's the first step. I really just hope to have a female character that will work for this.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

Only two things really made me pause. First is the difference between Dragons and Dragonborn. I wasn't completely sure about that except that Dragonborn look human. I'd like a bit more information about that please.

Also if Rokyn gets put into the body of one of the Dragonborn, how does he get into the new body you showed a picture of?

And that's it. Other than that, just wondering if you had anything specific for the character you want to come and help him on his adventure.

Chreestafer

Ill find the true info on the dragon born for you just give me a few.  As for your character she can be whatever you wish to be a thief
just looking to steal from him to a bar maid to an assassine hired to kill him.

And he's a human stuck as a dragonborn
Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

Alright you mentioned other fantasy types in the beginning, am I limited to normal humans or can I dip into something a little more exotic?

Chreestafer

Be anything you wish dear lol what did u have in mind?
Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

Well the character I have in mind I've only gotten to play once and I adore her. She's a Sorceri warrior-queen and is the daughter of a powerful Ice Dragon as well as her Sorceri mother. It gives her ice abilities but makes her human looking. Her kingdom is one that was always hidden from others and her people live extended life-spans not unlike elven kind. Her kingdom was destroyed during the worst of the fighting and her parents were both killed by another dragon earlier than that. Since then she has sought a way to redeem herself for not being strong enough to defend her people. She's fierce and determined and always up for a challenge; she's just a handful to deal with sometimes.

The other I had in mind is more in line with the plot. For her entire life she's been told about a prophecy telling of the one that would face the darkness and finally put an end to it once and for all. She's been told that the warrior seeking redemption would need a companion and the prophecy spoke of one that would be born to be the warrior's shield. So when she was born with the ability to shield others she was marked as the chosen one. Eventually she chafed against her fate being chosen for her and left her village and her people to live her own life. In the end she still ends up meeting the warrior and doing exactly what she was meant to. Her people are called the Mau and are feline-like in appearance. Here's an image that's about how she looks. Her people are variations on various big cats.

http://nick-a-nu.deviantart.com/art/Thundercats-OC-Siamera-259669629

She also has an amulet that allows her to pass for human if she needs to. She is also trained with the bow and daggers so she's far from helpless. She's just of a milder disposition than the first OC I told you about. Here's an image of her form when she's using her amulet to look human:

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/eea4daf7b1e55c8b66f1cbc18c52d3bd/http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/Darcy_Mousy/Anime%20pictures/girl1-2.jpg

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

Alright then that's who I'll use. That means we're ready to get started with this I think. Um...what medium did you want to use? Forums, PMs, or E-mails are all good for me. And then who starts and I think that's it.

Chreestafer

I like forums.  I can set it up shortly.

Lets talk ons and offs
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

Alright well it's been a while since I've been able to update mine here so they are WAY out of date with what I'll do. Usually though I try to mirror what my partner does. I don't like overly excessive amounts of unnecessary gore. Um...not completely sure what else to say about this since it's been a while.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

If I could find your preferences I'd tell you, but just looking at a few of the other things you've been in I don't think we'll have any problems. I usually don't have a problem with the preferences of others since I love to challenge myself with new things.

Chreestafer

Well my top 5 turn ons are

1.hairy pussy
2.feet / foot play
3. Squirting
4.perky / pointy breast
5. Moaning / screamers
Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

Well I'm alright with all of those except for three. I've done very few truly adult roleplays so I'm limited in what I'm comfortable with.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

Sorry I meant I was alright with all of them except the third one.

Chreestafer

oh hahaha that's all cool we can nix it, did you get the link to the thread?
Ons and Offs
F-List

GRKeistra

I got it and have been so busy today I haven't gotten the chance to reply but I'm working on that now.

Chreestafer

its all cool, just wanted to make sure it came through was all
Ons and Offs
F-List