Started by Legman, April 18, 2012, 05:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legman

Oh much better... *looks up at you*
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

sarasnowe

((kk, starting over in full character form with Autumn and para posts ^__^ ))

Autumn came into the room behind him, all business now. She strode across the office to grab her clipboard and view his chart. He would be fun and challenging practice for her counselor's training. She cocked her hip to the side and became suddenly conscious of her teeny shorts shifting higher; thinking she probably should have worn her uniform dress today. But it was just too hot for that itchy old thing and as far as she had known when she'd left her quarters on Starfleet Academy's campus that morning she wasn't due for any appointments today. Her office was located in the Academy's teaching hospital on the floor with all the other medical cadets. They thought themselves to be big shots compared to the lowly Psychologist to be; the only one in their class. She turned back to him, leaning back on her desk and laying his chart down, crossing her arms across her chest - mostly out of a habitual stance but partially because she was worried he could see through the tank top she wore and didn't want to seem even more unprofessional than she already did in her skimpy civvies. "So, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?" she prompted him, trying to seem candid but it came across as uneasy and unsure of herself. The young cadet nervously dragged a hand through her thick dark tresses and pulled them across one shoulder, petting and patting them down into place as her other hand fidgeted with the hem of her white top.
Still trying to figure out how to thread this so here's my Ons & Offs for now --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34316

Legman

*begins speaking in a quiet but controlled voice. Looking at the wall just next to the counsellors head. * "i'm S'Jenes science officer aboard the USS Ticonderoga. My captain ordered me here. It's all there in your data pad"
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn sighed, lowering her head for a moment and pinching the bridge of her nose lightly between her fingers. Another aloof and frosty science officer, and he was a Vulcan to boot. This could prove to be interesting... she thought for a moment hidden behind her curtain of dark hair before she looked back up at him, "Well maybe I wanted to hear it from you. If I wanted to know your name and assignment I could have checked any number of files and you wouldn't have had to even show up to this session." she chuckled softly and hopped up to have a seat on the edge of her desk, leaning back on her hands to get comfortable. There was no chance in making this emotionless being uncomfortable at the sight of her, and even if there was he should have been able to control it anyway. "Now tell me about yourself. Not just who you are and what you do."
Still trying to figure out how to thread this so here's my Ons & Offs for now --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34316

Legman

(I'm used to doing rp on IM so my replies might be a bit on the short side for you. I'm sure they'll get longer as time goes on. Sorry.)
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( it's perfectly alright, don't worry ^___^ ))

Legman

*Eyes move away from the wall to steer directly at her now sitting on her desk. This was very unusual for Starfleet even if she was new. * I was relieved 3 weeks ago. They said I was acting  elogically."
-Legman

sarasnowe

"Care to...elaborate?" the half-betazoid female asked him, her dark irisless eyes blinking at him; truly concerned now that this wasn't just another cold case they had thrown her way. Something was really wrong with this guy. Her breath hitched in her throat when his penetrating gaze landed on her. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you're like most of my patients you want a clean bill of mental health ASAP."

Legman

"To make this as quick as possible is only logical. The first action my captain noted was when I did not doublecheck the calculations for a science probe" *why was she sitting like that? It was very strange. I must centre myself *
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded, wanting him to continue with whatever the list he had in his head to rattle off. She picked up her PADD and its stylus and began to make notes on the new file she created for him. "What affect did this have on the mission? Was it serious? And how many more instances has something along those lines happened, that caused your captain to worry? she offered, giving him an idea of where to go with it.

Legman

"the mission was not successful. It was the first time it had happened on the cruise. But there were other lapses." *He looked at her working on his file. He moved to get up but didn't.**
-Legman

sarasnowe

"I see....do you mind telling me about the other lapses in your logic, Mister...S'Jenes. Did I pronounce that correctly?" she finished, her eyes coming up suddenly to meet his, a hint of a smile showing in them as she peeked over the PADD she held close to her face.

Legman

"Your pronunciation is satisfactory. It is impossible for you to actually pronounce it. The rest were the same sort of mistakes. A first year would not make them.". He could feel something happen when he looked into her eyes. What was it?*
-Legman

Legman

(You okay? Technical gremlins? Not feeling it? Haven't heard from you in a while.....    :-(  )
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( sorry, roomie finally woke up and we only had fifteen minutes for her to get dressed and us to run to the caf before it closed so we could eat. lol ))

"Mhmm...well it seems to me that you may be suffering from stress induced anxiety, which is causing you to slip up in ways that you normally wouldn't. Have you been feeling...particularly tightly wound lately?" she asked, scootching off of her desk and walking over to sit on the cushy arm of the oversized chair he was in and cautiously laid a hand on his arm, giving it a soothing pat, "Do you give yourself time to relax and release?"

Legman

-Legman

Legman

*He felta burst of the emotion when she touched his arm. Didn't she know about physical contact? He must control this. He looked at her hand noticing her rnail polish. * ""Stress? Sets reactions are emotion based. Therefore no.".
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn saw him glance at her hand and pulled back suddenly, thinking she had done something wrong. Platonic physical contact was recommended as a method of reassurance. Maybe she'd missed the chapter on how to soothe irritable Vulcans who didn't want and refused to accept your help. She looked at him, "Everyone gets stressed. Different people - and races - handle it differently but no matter how hard you try to control and ignore it, the fact of the matter is it's still acting upon that brain of yours." she tried again with the contact, placing a hand on his forehead and running her fingertips back through his hair. Perhaps a reaction other than that of a stoic hardass really did require physical stimuli.

Legman

Again with the physical contact. What were they teaching them here? He considered polling away but such an action would be undignified.... But....Her hand was soft he had to say that.* "what would you suggest?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

Sensing him soften up she couldn't help but give him a small smile, "Well, what are some of your interests? I love to sing, so when I'm feeling overwhelmed I turn to my music. Believe me, it gets tough working with uncooperative patients all day everyday." she teased him, resting her hand on his shoulder, "So what do you do to unwind? Even Vulcans must have some hobbies." she suggested, but was unsure of what she'd said. Did they have hobbies? She hadn't met many Vulcans and this was the first time one of them hadn't come in for just a routine check-up on their mental state before leaving just as quickly as they came.

Legman

"We meditate. But we can appreciate music, as a technical challenge not in the expression of emotion." *He couldn't stop from looking into her dark eyes at that moment. How would she take this? emotion was all about her use of music.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"I like that you can appreciate the challenge it holds as an art and a science. Not many people do..." she thought of her father who had pressured her into doing this when all she'd wanted to do was act and sing. The ability she had to convey her emotions in the way most other people couldn't would have really helped her career start up. But he wanted her to use the gift passed down from her mother for the good of the Federation and serve them in anyway she could, "Now then, why don't we try some meditation, if that's what works for you?" she said, changing the subject quickly before going back to her desk to push play on the touch screen panel she'd had built into it for easy access to her music at all times. An interface she'd developed played the music the listener wanted to hear based on her perception of their taste and mood which she relayed back to it. She handed him a pair of wireless ear buds that would transmit his music to him and block out everything but her thoughts and his during their meditation.

Legman

"This is not the normal way of doing things. The techniques have been passed down thousands of years I am not sure that... You would be able to improve upon them." *Watching her reaction to this challenge to her. At least she had stopped touching him.*
-Legman

Legman

(How is this going for you? Are you enjoying it? Strictly in a pg13 way of course)
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn stiffened and tried to keep from grinding her teeth in anger at his words, "Well..obviously your eons of perfecting it aren't working too well for you if you're making mistakes even a kid wouldn't make. So how about you try my approach - humor me please? And if it doesn't work we'll go from there. Unless of course you just haven't been doing your meditation on your own like you should, in which case this is a matter you should try to handle on your own and stop wasting my time." she finally spoke. Her tone was even and there was a cheery chirp in her voice but he was lucky he didn't see the fire burning in her eyes with her back to him. "Your call."

She wondered if he was used to people - especially inferiors - talking to him in such a way. She wondered how he felt about it. She let her thoughts go where they may, already close to her own zen as the image of his lovely lips pursed in frustration or his brows knitted together at her unconventional methods drifted into her mind's eye. She wanted to kiss those worry lines away and really knock him off his feet. If he couldn't handle a hand on his arm then she'd likely shut him up for life if she were to plant one on him.

sarasnowe

(( I am, you're doing an excellent job ^__^ he's so frustrating, I love it! lol. Gotta say though, to be honest, it would be nice if we could take this elsewhere but the PG13 board is fine for now. fingers crossed for acceptance soon. :P ))

Legman

*He tilted his head back as she spoke.* "Alright we will try it your way. How should we proceed counsellor?"
-Legman

Legman

(Thought you might enjoy him being difficult.   ;D )
-Legman

sarasnowe

((i'm gonna take a quick nap but i'll be back before too long, okay? lol ))

Legman

Quote from: sarasnowe on April 18, 2012, 08:41:21 PM
((i'm gonna take a quick nap but i'll be back before too long, okay? lol ))

(I'll pop in every 20-30 min to see if your back if I'm not on.)
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( I was gone much longer than anticipated, sorry about that. lol. ))

Autumn smiled, glad that turning off the charm and stating the facts had seemed to work on him. She thought it would after all her usual methods had failed. She let the smile drop, though, before she turned back to him and pulled her plush blue chair from around her desk to sit across from his, lining them up til her knees touched his before crawling up into it and sitting cross-legged. She took his hands into hers, marveling at how much larger they were and had to shake her head a bit to keep her mind from wandering. "You're free to adapt your own methods to these, but just listen to the sound of my voice and let the images come to you. We won't go into full meditation just yet. For now I want to get an idea of your perspective and how your mind works. Okay?"

Legman

(No problem got some reading done)

*He tried to fight his emotions she was touching him yet again. And what was that smell something flowery?  He tried to think back to his meditation class back home.* "go on then."
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn ceased spoken word and closed her eyes, shutting them tight and concentrating on projecting her thoughts onto him, her true voice like a river of immaculate silk would be ringing in his head now, telling him the story, "Hello S'Jenes. We are going on a little journey today. We are all packed up for a weekend trip and taking a drive. I won't ruin the surprise of our destination though, you'll just have to come along. The land is whizzing by us outside of the vehicle. In what seems like no time we are there at the edge of a great forest. I take your hand and we begin to walk into the woods, stopping for lunch before pressing onward. Soon we come to a sudden clearing and in this clearing is a house with a fence around the yard. We go inside and walk around this place, looking at all that is inside before deciding to get some sleep before the big day ahead of us. As you sleep you dream of all you have seen today. Let me see what you would be dreaming of?"[/b]

(( this is an old lesson on perspective and imagination/creativity my drama teacher did with us one year in grade school and I still find it interesting. only then, we were all in a circle holding hands and as she read us a much more detailed story and then asked us to draw or describe the house for our homework - who was driving the car, what kind of car were we in, what did we see outside of the car on our way, were the woods cheery and well kept like a national park or scary and dark? was the house abandoned and haunted or like a summer cabin, what sort of fence, etc etc etc. so just every detail of how he pictured the the little story to get an idea of his mental state. you know? ;) ))

Legman

(I will do my best)

*The house was abandoned. . Windows broken, shutters hanging from the windows. The garden choked with weeds. The fence missing pieces stuck out like broken teeth. The floorboards: squeak underfoot. In brief it looked like it had been abandoned 75 years ago.  . Animals making strange noises in the trees. The only light that seeped into his mind was seemingly coming from her... Or at least in the image of her moving beside him in his mind. *
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn tried not to let the way he had pictured the house affect her emotionally because that could project back on him if she wasn't careful. But it was quite sad. His house was desolate and in disrepair. It hadn't had a loving hand to take care of it the way it needed to be, tending the yard, mending the fence, cleaning and living in the home. After all, houses were meant to be lived in. Without something there inside of it to keep it going eventually it was going to collapse. She didn't realize until after these thoughts went through her mind that she was still speaking to him telepathically and winced, hoping he wasn't offended by her frank assessment of his mental state. There was something she noticed through all of the despair that his "house" represented; in it with her leading him she seemed to be a source of light and comfort among the ruins. Her heart couldn't help but flutter and she gave his hands a squeeze, saying in his mind, 'I'm going to help you through this. I promise you that."

Legman

Her assessment passed through the link was harsh but he could not fault its accuracy. There was a strange sense of calm. He should be rebelling against this pushing her bodily away. This was wrong.  But at the same time...right. He found his voice* "What is next Autumn?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

Perhaps now that you've been kind enough to allow me to do this exercise with you, you could show me a simplified form of your meditation? I must admit I have always been fascinated with that particular Vulcan ritual and wouldn't mind learning more about it. The more I know about you and your culture, and what you're comfortable with the easier it will be for me to help you. she told him, sad that their link had been broken when he spoke and she let his hands go as she sensed his discomfort. She shifted her legs to sit sideways, probably more proper to sit that way than cross-legged with her thighs wide open in the shorts anyway. She leaned on the arm of the chair and folded her fingers together, waiting with a soft smile playing at her lush lips.

Legman

"It involves the control of all emotion. It is something that we must do otherwise we could find ourselves in a psychotic rage in an instant. I am unsure how this will affect you. Right now you appear to be smiling. You are blinking at an increased rate. You were also playing with your earrings . All of these things are signs of emotion." *Perhaps speaking to this councillor in such a way would make her understand that this was not something to be trifled with.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded, feeling a sting in his words but knowing their source, "Well, forgive me - but as I'm sure you are aware Betazoids are particularly empathetic and emotional beings. It's hard for me to just turn that off, that's why I asked you to help me understand it more, because it is so hard for me to imagine what it would be like without my little nuances - a cheery smile when I'm trying to encourage someone, rapid eye movement when I'm drifting off or thinking, or even fidgeting with my jewelry when I'm nervous. If you don't wish to share it with me I completely understand. It is very likely something very sacred to you and your people, and I don't want you to think that I'm diminishing it in any way, shape, or form."

Legman

"There are perhaps if you exercise as I could show you" (there is basically no information on the actual mechanics of this that I've ever come across. Shall I BS something?)
-Legman

sarasnowe

((that's fine, or if you want we can just fade away then back in and assume that she was able to do it, whatever you want to do. lol ))

"Alright then, thank you." she said, almost smiling again but getting that twitch of her lips under control and already trying to empty her mind in preparation.

Legman

*the next 90 min were some of the most difficult he  had experienced since his own training 60 years ago. She did have some talent he must admit but far too many emotions that were too much a part of her. Both trying to maintain his own control and get  her to the point where she could start controlling things was nearly impossible.When he opened his eyes he realised he was drenched in sweat from the exertion.* "Well counsellor what did you think of that?*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn finally came to, also exhausted. She had put her hair up in a ponytail before they began so she could resist the urge to fiddle with it but it had gone limp and strands gone frizzy with sweat had come out of it. It was a truly eye opening experience, and yet she didn't know how such a thing could be a way to get rid of her stress. If anything it had taken a real toll on her, and from what she saw of him when her vision cleared he too looked to be at a breaking point, "I think that's a good place to stop for now. Go wash up and I'll finish up some paper work here before I show you to your temporary quarters you've been assigned during our study and assessment of you, okay?" she managed to croak out, standing and running a hand over her hair to smooth it back into place. She stretched the kinks from her lithe limbs, not even caring about the way her clothes hugged her curves as she did so before him. Her toes came up to a point as she stretched her entire body upward, arching her back and closing her eyes, ending with a small sigh at how much better it felt after sitting like she had for as long as she had.

Legman

He watched her body contort like he was seeing her through someone else's eyes. This someone was not interested in how she could help him he'll rather release things that were concealed. He must not! Could not! He stood trying not to show her how much that   cost. She would feel guilty? (was that what it was called?) for that .* "Thank you counsellor by all means to my quarters."
-Legman

sarasnowe

Her superiors had them bunked in adjoining rooms in case of an emergency. She led him to the lift and pressed the button to go down before stepping onto it with him and leading him down the hall the back doors opened onto. He wasn't on the danger list, but even so the door that led between their rooms was locked on her side to where only she could go into his room and not he to hers, for the sake of them having a sound mind just in case heaven forbid he did completely lose it. She didn't want to tell them that if he snapped and wanted to get through that door he very likely could. She opened the door to her room and led him through the front parlor before letting the pad beside of the interior door to his room scan her palm to unlock it and lead him on in. "If you'd like me to, I can come in and check on you before I go to bed once you're washed up and doing whatever you need to before curfew."

Legman

"If you believe such precautions are necessary  then proceed counsellor." * He went through his evening rituals. Just because he was in this medical facility didn't change that. Some person had included candles . He spent several minutes filling the various rooms with their flickering light before instructing the computer to switch ofF the artificial light. He sat on the couch*. (See they are getting longer! :) )
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn shrugged and went on to her room to shower and get ready for bed, calling over her shoulder as she left, "If you'll be alright for the night I'll leave you be." and with that she left, seemingly for the night.

(( if you'd like we can end it here and pick up later on if we're approved, or keep going and keep it pg13? =) ))

Legman

Quote from: sarasnowe on April 19, 2012, 04:38:38 AM
(( if you'd like we can end it here and pick up later on if we're approved, or keep going and keep it pg13? =) ))

(Haveing  lot of fun doing it even though it isn't xxx. If you want to. Let's keep going.)
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( k, it's your post. he can ring the alarm that will call her to his room if something is wrong, perhaps? ))

Legman

*He woke up in bed. He decided to perform an experiment on the good counsellor. Did she learn anything about controlling her emotional side? He reached over and activated the alarm next to the bed.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn shot up suddenly in her bed when the alarm blared above her head, warning her of an emergency in the next room. She jumped out of her bed and grabbed her black silk robe from the end of her bed and pulled it on over the panties and camisole she'd worn to bed since they never kept these rooms at a cool enough temperature for her. She knotted the belt loosely, in a hurry to go to him and see what had gone wrong. In her state of just barely being awake she fumbled with the handle for a moment before remembering the pad beside of the door. She scanned her hand and then threw the door open to see him sitting cool as a cucumber in his bed, waiting for her reaction. She ran a hand through her hair, naturally unruly with large wavy curls where she'd just brushed it and let it air dry after her shower, "What's the matter?" she asked in a panic, her voice still husky with sleep and the sudden panic she'd been thrown into.

Legman

"Its you counsellor. You are extremely emotional right now. You failed. How would your current outfit be useful in an emergency?  There isn't a Medical Tricorder in that robe is there?" *waiting for her response.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn clenched her fists at her side, literally biting her lip to keep from lashing out at him until he finished, "You.....you were testing me? Let me tell you a little something about control. Not everyone is an unfeeling machine - like it or not half of me is human, and half of me reacted as a human would. Especially a human female woken up in the middle of the night by an EMERGENCY alarm tearing through her REM cycle. The other half of me is going crazy with emotions 24/7 anyway and it's hard enough to keep them in check without adding being bullied by an older officer when I'm just trying to do my job and help him.....you....you...JACKASS!" she shouted suddenly, turning and stomping back to her room, not bothering to close the door back. She threw herself onto her bed and began to cry softly into her pillow, the intense amounts of stress and turmoil he had experienced before and transmitted to her were suddenly coming upon her now that the floodgates had been opened. There was no holding it back.

Legman

*He stood up and slowly walked into her room. Came over and said on the end of the bed next to her feet.* "I did warn you Autumn what we did this afternoon could be dangerous. I believe you were experiencing a reaction to that now. You can as you say embrace your human side by releasing these emotions. I do not have such an option."
-Legman

sarasnowe

She waited a moment, letting his words sink in and her tears to dry somewhat before she sat up and faced him, "I failed you as a counselor. I let my emotions get the best of me....could you ever forgive me?" she begged, her eyes still wet and shimmering in the dim light as they pleaded with him. She moved closer to him on the bed and rested her head on his shoulder, giving him a half hug around his side and catching her breath as her chest rose and fell with his.

Legman

"You are young and inexperienced. It is not your fault.". *He did his best to ignore the flashes of the  telepathic connection from her body against his.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded, closing her eyes and opening her mind to him to see what was really bothering her. The dream she'd had right before he called for her had actually been of him calling her to his room and the two of them spending the night in each others arms. She didn't realize she was showing that to him until it had been done but didn't care this time. He already knew she was weak so this may have been forgiven too. She sat up off of him and laid back down, turned away from him, "Well...good night.." she murmured, wondering if he would stay or go.

Legman

*so ecological these humans were. He moved a chair into the bedroom from the living room and then found another blanket.  He was sitting dozing off and on throughout the night.  Next to her bed*
-Legman

sarasnowe

The next morning she woke to find him sitting in vigil by her bedside, slumped in sleep. The angry furrow of his brow was gone and he looked almost normal in his slumber. Peaceful, even. She boldly placed a kiss on his forehead before climbing out of bed to dress for the day. They were going out into town to do some shopping. He of course didn't know it yet, but he would as soon as he woke.

Legman

*He woke up slowly remembering where he was and why. He stood and stretched. She was there of course.* "Good morning Autumn. What are we doing today?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn came from the closet dressed in her uniform dress with her hair curled lightly and pinned back in sections, "I thought perhaps we could go out into the city and get a few things for your therapy, and maybe you can help me find a dress for the upcoming social mixer your ship is hosting for cadets interested in being placed there..." she spoke quickly, hoping to trick him into shopping with her. Part of her wanted to spend as much time as possible with him, no matter how unprofessional it was.

Legman

*He looked her over making sure to note that this dress of hers that was supposedly officially part of the uniform did nothide the fact that she was a curvaceous woman.* "You wish me to help you? How exactly can  I do this? What do you want my opinion on?
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn noticed his eyes roving over her form and wondered if he had done that yesterday when she was wearing next to nothing, and if he hadn't then he was a better man than most to wait til the second....no it wasn't a date. She frowned and turned to go back into the closet to root around in her jewelry box for earrings, putting in simple pearl studs as she spoke, "Well to be honest I just don't want to have to make two trips off campus so if you were willing to go with me it would save me the trouble of going back out on my own." she had to hold back saying she had no friends to speak of that would go with her.

Legman

"Yes then it is only logical that I accompany you." *He decided he would see how the situation developed perhaps he could highlight her emotional state so how.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"Alright then, do you need any time to get ready or shall we head on out? I promise this won't be a trip to the woods." she teased, chuckling softly at her own joke when she knew he probably wouldn't. Humor seemed to be lost on him. She grabbed her wallet and keys and dropped them into the simple canvas tote that would hold her purchases.

Legman

"I am ready to go" *he said simply.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"Alright, well let's go then." she said, rolling her eyes with her back to him so he wouldn't see. Knew it. Not funny. she thought, making sure she had everything before going out the door with him following her. She led him out to the staff parking lot where her powder blue vintage looking hovercar was docked, climbing in and opening the passenger door for him once inside, "Hop in. We'll be to our first stop in no time."

Legman

*he climbed inside . As they travelled towards the destination he turned to her. "Why do you take so much care of your appearance? In the short time I have known you you've worn at least three shades of eyeshadow.  Such care is not logical.."
-Legman

sarasnowe

Quote from: Legman on April 19, 2012, 08:52:57 PM
*he climbed inside . As they travelled towards the destination he turned to her. "Why do you take so much care of your appearance? In the short time I have known you you've worn at least three shades of eyeshadow.  Such care is not logical.."

"I'm a bit of a perfectionist...and I think that the perception of others is just as important as your self-perception. So I want to look nice and my very best if I'm going to be in public or at work - last night was the exception to that rule since I didn't realize you were coming in until I was already across campus and in my office. Plus enhancing ones natural beauty can be a relaxing form of art. Don't you think I look pretty?" she asked casually, already used to his matter-of-fact way of asking questions and replying in suit, as well as the way to answer him herself. She pulled over in front of a craft shop, turning the ignition off and staring out the window at the displays in the window. They were here for crochet supplies - working the needles was a good way to relieve stress, keep oneself busy, and make something useful as well.

Legman

"How would you then you usually dress at work? Yes what I have seen you do does  in hence your looks." *He climbed from the vehicle then turned to face her wondering what exactly she had in mind for him here.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"I like silk blouses with empire waists and dark pencil skirts best. Stockings and tall heels too because, well, let's face it I'm not the tallest of girls." she poked fun at her stature as she looked under the wheel to her short but nicely toned legs clad in skin tight metallic blue leggings that disappeared under the fanned skirt of the dress a half-shade darker and less shiny. It was neatly tucked to her narrow waist and billowing out in a flattering cut over her curvy hips and bottom, hugging her ample chest on the top half with a scoop necked collar and elbow length sleeves. "But usually I have to opt for this uniform since it's required of me until I get my degree or a promotion, whichever comes first. Do you think I look silly in this get up?" she asked him, undoing her seat belt and turning in her seat for him to see her better.

Legman

"Silly? Why do you consider it to be silly? I do not understand the concept. If you think of yourself as small why be in footwear that is painful? What is thereto be gained from such an action?" *His brow wrinkled in genuine bafflement.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"People don't take you seriously if you not only sound like a kid, and are just barely not a kid, but the height makes me less intimidating too. Nobody ever takes me seriously. They...push my buttons. And test me. Like you did. If I had been of Amazonian proportions would you have cooperated more easily?" she asked, opening her door and climbing out, reaching back to make sure her skirt wasn't hiked up but couldn't tell. She just hoped he wasn't getting an eyeful as she got out and closed the door behind her, fixing her skirt once her feet were both firmly planted on the ground and coming around to wait for him to get out and follow her inside.

Legman

"No for us size is irrelevant to authority . Before we learned to control are emotions it was different. We haven't been like that for thousands of years." *Followed her inside. He wanted to ask more about why she took the care with her appearance that she did but there would be time for that later.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded, letting this sink in. So maybe it had nothing to do with the way she looked. Maybe he just didn't respect her in general. She led him around the shop, picking up a starters kit with patterns and pointed to a display full of skeins, "We'll be starting off making scarves, they're super simple once you learn the basic chain. So go ahead and pick which color or colors you want...." she said, leaning against a display table and fingering a silky soft baby's blanket lain out there, smiling wistfully at it.

Legman

*He looked at the display trying to decide on the colour. * (Being a guy I'm not good at this. What would be the best colours to look good on Autumn?  ;) )
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( blue and green are her favorite colors and would look lovely with her pale skin and dark hair :P thanks for humoring me, I really wasn't sure where to go with the shopping trip. Do you have anything in mind? ))

Autumn watched him look at the yarn, wondering what colors she might pick to make a gift for him.

(( and what does S'Jenes look like? I don't remember ever seeing that. lol ))

Legman

(Sorry  :-(  )*he selected some blue. He turned to her towering over her  by more than 6 inches including her heels. He looked at her down his long nose.   the artificial lighting in the store intensifying the green shade to his skin. His dark hair cut to military precision. .... (Red or black maybe)
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( it's okay sweetie. -cuddle- lol ))

Autumn picked out a ruby red yarn, the same texture as the baby blanket and went to the counter to pay, "Alright, that's it for us here. We can go to the shop across the street for my dress so I don't keep you out longer than you want to be?" she suggested.

Legman

"sounds like an excellent idea.". *He followed after her again. This could turn into a very interesting sociological experiment. What form would her pride of appearance take? Could he investigate this further?*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn paid for their things and stuffed them into her tote before waving good-bye to the man behind the counter, winking at him. It seemed she knew him pretty well. She hooked her shoulder back through the handles of her bag and led the way out of the store, crossing the street to the boutique. She waved away the saleswoman with a smile, telling her she was fine just browsing for now. She went to the petite rack, eying the dresses for statuesque women with slight envy before returning her attention to the sparse selection available for her size and shape. She plucked a cerulean cocktail dress out and a scarlet A-line gown that would end just below her knees before asking the woman to let her into the changing room.

"If you see anything you want me to try on go ahead and pick it out, this will take longer than the yarn shopping. The dress has to be perfect." she called out to him as she began to undress behind the door to try on the first dress.

Legman

"Alright I will" *he walked to the saleswoman and started an elaborate discussion with her. She listened to what he wanted then shook her head that they didn't have anything like that here but they could use a replicator to fashion it. It would take 30 min. He decided he would keep her here until then. Would she submit to his suggestion?  He was intrigued to find out. He sat in a chair position just outside the changing room waiting for her to show herself.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( I got mixed up, the cocktail is red and the blue one is the a-line. lol ))

Autumn tugged on the tightly fitted red dress first, struggling to get the bodice up over her hips. Halfway through she thought it would have gone better had she put it on over her head rather than step into it. There was no turning back though. Finally somethign squeezed just right and it fell into place, hugging her in the right places and hiding her trouble areas like it should have. She reached back to hook the two sides together at her shoulder blades and zipped it up as far as she could on her own before calling for the woman to come help her with the rest. She then came out to model it for him, smiling knowing any red-blooded male would go crazy for the little number. Then she balked, remembering he wasn't like any other men she'd ever been around - in fact, red blooded was entirely inaccurate - and perhaps Vulcan men thought sex appeal lied in the mystery of the body, and she would be wearing a burlap potato sack to the soiree. "Your thoughts?" she offered for him to comment, turning once or twice before coming a little closer to him to see.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Legman

*He sat with fingers interlaced next to his face. He carefully observed her. The only change of his wooden expression was a slight raise of the eyebrow * "Fascinating"
-Legman

Legman

(I told you you'd have to work for it.  ;) )
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn tried not to glare at his one word assessment, but instead nodded and smiled, going back into the dressing room to try on the other one, chiffon and silk and much more modest. Maybe he would like this one better. She had to admit that a part of her did. it was her favorite color and it really flattered her curvy figure more than the skin tight red one had. She came back out and gave the skirt a twirl, smiling brighter now, "And how about this one?"

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(( work for it how? i don't know whether to play hard to get or throw herself at him. ))

Legman

*He thought for a second then spoke .* "I prefer this one. It seems more in line with your personality. Although you may require different shoes for it." (The way I had pictured this was she would need to use all her feminine skills, to get him to break out of  his shell. So probably closer to the throw herself at him side. Does that make sense?)
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( yep. didn't know if his type would be independent hard headed ladies or sweet and feminine girls ;3 ))

"Alright." she said, squeezing in to have a seat beside of him in the roomy chair and smoothing the skirt of the dress. It was nice to know that he wasn't completely oblivious to her preferences. He seemed tuned into her more now. She tucked a loose curl behind her ear and looked up at him from under her long thick lashes, which she batted absentmindedly. Both were motions he now knew meant she was thinking of something she was too nervous to do or say. She licked her lips and spoke finally, "I think that if you accompany me to the party and show everyone how much better you're doing already they'll take you back sooner..."

Legman

*He considered it. The idea was ridiculous. The important thing meant that she put in  his file pointing out that he could go back to his ship. He had received those images from her mind. Of them together. What could those mean? Such a thing was impossible for a host of reasons. But...*. "I will accompany you."
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn smiled shyly, "O-okay then. Great. So did you have anything you wanted me to try on or do you think this is it?" she asked him, eying the woman messing with the replicator behind the counter.

Legman

"There was something"* *the sales lady saw that they were ready and brought it over. (No I don't have a pic of it ssorry ) it was a green colour. Strapless. With a corset on top. Very low cut across the cleavage. The skirt mercifully went to the floor however there was one problem that he had been specific in requesting. That was a split that went high up the front of the dress. Making it possible for her to expose even more leg then in the first dress she had tried on. He waited for her reaction. He assumed it would be emotional.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn saw the woman bring it out and gasped at the beautiful fabric. The entire thing looked tailor made just for her. The little woman scurried her into the dressing room, muttering to the girl that her boyfriend had been very specific and was going to love the way it looked on her. She started to correct her, "Oh...no.." but the older lady shushed her with a smile and a finger to her lips before leading her back out the door to stand on the pedestal surrounded on three sides by full length mirrors to see the vision of beauty she'd become with the perfect cut of the dress on her figure, as well as the startling color that brought out her emerald eyes and made her dark hair seem even glossier. A pink tinge colored her cheeks as she looked at it, sighing, "It's wonderful...." she murmured, turning her leg out to look out how much longer and leaner the slit made it look. She finally remembered he'd been there the whole time she'd admired herself and she posed seductively, with a grin on her face at not being able to take herself seriously, "Down boy!" she joked, making the little old lady chortle before she wandered away. "I don't even remember seeing this one...but it's just perfect. What do you think? Am I...adequate?" she asked, stepping down off of the pedestal and walking towards him, the slit in her skirt shifting back and forth giving little peeks of her legs with every other step. She stopped right in front of him, standing with one leg on either side of his knee, smiling at him with a hand on her hip and a sweet smile on her lips.

i'm just a silly girl and i like to give a good visual. lol. is this close?

Legman

(Amazingly close although I was thinking of a slightly different fabric. That wasn't shiny. Definitely points for effort though.   ;D ) *He sat there still looking her over. He finally opened his mouth.* "Adequate would-be an accurate term for how it looks on you.. Do you like it?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded slightly, enjoying the way he was looking at her, "I love it...but...do you have any other terms you could think of for how I look...right.." she knelt in the chair, almost but not quite in his lap and noticed the woman close off the dressing room area dividers to give them some privacy..."now?" She smiled, lifting her skirt to make it easier to have a seat, finally actually sitting on his lap and putting an arm around his shoulder to stroke her fingertips at the nape of his neck.

Legman

*Conflicting ideas went through his mind. It didn't help that the physical contact started the link between them again. What was the point of filling a bathtub with bubbles...? * "it..is...a suitable dress.."
-Legman

sarasnowe

"You're absolutely killing me, you know that?" she told him, leaning forward and kissing his neck tenderly, letting her lips linger as she sent every thought she'd ever had about the two of them to him telepathically.

Legman

*His hands came up reflexively grabbing her head and pushing  her heart into his still expressionless face. It lasted for a few glorious seconds but then his control reasserted itself. Mostly. He moved his head back from hers.* "You will need accessories and shoes won't you?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

She smiled and stood back up, twirling once more in her dress, "Now you're getting the picture. It's all about....the complete ensemble. Everything has its place, and if one thing is missing everything looks like you half-assed it." she said, scurrying back into the changing room, scared that any minute she would do something to ruin the dress such as sneeze on it or rip it on a shelf. Or run into a random mud monster roaming about. Anything and everything was possible and could damage her new favorite dress that her new friend picked out especially for her. She tried to shake off what she'd done just moments before - the brief memory was foggy, as if she'd not been in control when it had happened. She worried that her mother's concerns for her maturation were actually happening. Rather than going through her phase around 40 like most Betazoid women did, her half-blood was making it crop up now at the end of her human pubescent stage. She resisted the urge to chew her nails and quickly changed, taking care when getting back out of the dress but hurriedly throwing her uniform back on before backing the dress back out front for the woman to ring up while they browsed shoes and accessories.

Legman

*He let her take the lead while looking through the shoes and accessories. Not being sure quite what she had in mind. He also took the time to try to understand what had just happened. He had lost control. This was very bad.... "That" wasn't supposed to happen for three standard years. What could cause it to come early?* "so what would not make it look...half-assed as you sed?"
-Legman