Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saikotsu

The refference to Kill Bill is that after the main heroine wakes up in the hospital she somehow manages to escape, but she's mostly paralyzed, so she focuses on moving her big toe, practically commanding it to do stuff.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Undercov3rL0ver

Roll Result: Undercov3rL0ver rolled: 1d20
Comment: movement restored
Result: 13,
Total: 13

darn it, 2 short.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

you've regained some mobility, enough to move around, but you're still stiff, undercover.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

Saikotsu

so, everyone.  Story divergence point.  Should the forgotten go to war? yes or no?
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

thanks.  Who are the forgotten? did I miss something?
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

Saikotsu

you didn't miss anything. They haven't even been mentioned yet. I promised a campaign heavily influenced by the players, so this is a chance to shape the story. Will they go to war or not?
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Undercov3rL0ver

Saikotsu

I abstain from the voting. By the way, for those wondering, Undercover has been winning her rolls. She asks me in a PM and I give her a target number. She barely won the intercept thing though. 
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Saikotsu

by the way, I'm kinda waiting on Cmpuncle. We can move a little farther without him, but I'd rather not get TOO far ahead. Let's all hope he can get webernet access again soon.
- a friend

DigitLninja

I figured as much... that's alright, I'm so proud of my last post that I keep going back to read it.
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I know. You quite surprised me with your sheer bravery/craziness.
- a friend

DigitLninja

The Black Knight is all about taking down the enemy quickly and quietly, that's why I will eventually get Active Camo for the Mech... which I need a name for...
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I guess so!  Anyway, I've got three names I'll be using soon:  Eidolon, Esper, and Avatar.  Two out of those three mechs have had their pilots introduced.
- a friend

DigitLninja

T.Y. is the name of the AI in the suit, so what should the actual Mech be called...

Midnight Assassin

E.L.I.M.I.N. - 8

NoS-482

Pirates Gold

Stalker V.2

Dream Eater

Darkrai

Spirit of Darkness

you peoples have anything?
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

Well, if it was formerly a UPF mech, I would suggest naming it after mythological creatures, such as Gorgon or Wraith.
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

HAHAHA!!!! The first ever vocaloid concert in America is going to be at Anime Expo 2011 in July!!!! sweet!
.....yeah I'm not a vocaloid fan at all <note the sarcasm.>

- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I'd love to go, but it'd be difficult to ask for the time off. Plus it's in Los Angeles. alas, it looks like I'll be youtubing it sometime. On the other hand, since this is the first concert in North America, I have the feeling it's just the first of many.  Who knows, it might be at the con we go to someday!
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

cmpuncle

holy carp i think i ave a lot to catch up on with this rp.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

cmpuncle

"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2