Don’t worry, it will come back to you in time MxF, memory loss thriller

Started by Google, January 08, 2020, 09:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

This idea came from a Netflix trailer, I haven’t watched it yet because honestly it looks a bit predictable but the possibility for a fun story exists.

For those curious, the movie is called Secret Obsession.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Obsession

THE STORY

YC wakes up, she has no memory of who she is, everything before she woke up is a jumbled blur... but there he is, her husband. Of course she might be suspicious or weary at first but he has pictures from their wedding, her id shows the same last name as his, he even offers to dig up their marriage certificate if she likes...

They are married and he is going to make sure he does everything he can to help her memory return...

Except they aren’t married, they weren’t even in a relationship, he is a stalker who has abducted her and is using the memory loss to try and push her into the role he wants her in. This is where things can get interesting, do things feel off to her?

Does she start to experiences flashes of her previous life?

Does something about the wedding pictures look a little bit off?

This is a story that can go a thousand ways, some of them far darker then others.

Now... hopefully I still have your attention. If you like what you see then send me a message, we can hammer out some details, who your character was before she was abducted.
What happened to cause her to loose her memory?

Will Stockholm syndrome set in even as her memory is slowly returning.
I have ideas but I want to hear yours.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)