Interest Check: James Bond RPG

Started by Lord Mayerling, May 08, 2010, 09:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

I'm willing to play a "Bond girl" in this, but if you're going to put this in a different period, why not the 1960s instead of the 1980s?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Lord Mayerling

Because I like to incorporate the technology and the product placement of the 1980s.

RedEve

Quote from: Lord Mayerling on May 09, 2010, 10:33:46 AM
Because I like to incorporate the technology and the product placement of the 1980s.

So do you have a use for a Bond girl (good or evil) in this little spy game of yours? ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Lord Mayerling

Yes.

I'm about to take this thread into PMs to further discuss what I have in mind. This will give people a more informed oppotunity to join, or pass.

Thanks for stating your interest, everyone, even if you decide in the end not to play.

Admiral J

Mayerling, two questions:

- Are you planning to use freeform or a system for this game, and
- Will you be acting as a gamemaster, or are you aiming for a collaborative fiction vibe?

Lord Mayerling

Quote from: Admiral J on May 09, 2010, 12:07:15 PM
Mayerling, two questions:

- Are you planning to use freeform or a system for this game, and
- Will you be acting as a gamemaster, or are you aiming for a collaborative fiction vibe?

Freeform, systematized in the background by me. I will be acting as GM; this is not a collaborative fiction RP.

Hera

Lord Mayerling,

I've been thinking about a Bond roleplay for some time.  I'm a little late to the party, and I'll completely understand if you have too many players or no spots for me, but I thought I'd throw my interest out there.  I'd be happy to play whatever role is going spare.

Hera