Werewolf: The Rise of the Hunters

Started by Bloody Rose, May 05, 2010, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

People live their lives normally, they are unaware of what dark things crawl under dark places. Those fortunate enough to live this life without ever discovering the true nature of the world are people who do not have anything to worry about, they have a wife/husband and kids. However for those who are drawn into this deep dark world they are never the same those people tend to leave their families and run away, try not to get them tangled in the mess. Their lives forever changed, their futures forever altered. A life that used to be of going to work, going back home and taking care of wife/husband and kids had turned to a life of death and agony.

Five people rise up, they are forever changed by fate. A single entity known as Gaia, chosen five people and changed them, a new threat rising and they will be the key for salvation. All of them touched by death and the supernatural one way or another, they all will be given a power, the power to become a  were. The decision rest in the minds of these five individuals, will they rise up? Will they fall to agony and pain?. All of them were given a gift, they are all touched by supernatural. Now they were offered the choice to work for a entity that they do not know, to a thread they do not understand. They are guardians. They are the Guardians of earth and nature.

Bloody Rose

This will be a werewolf: The apocalypse rp.

You will receive 50 bonus xp.

Your background must be to the point when you turn to a werewolf, please make it believable.

All other wares are available, but if you want to make one you must have the book and pass it to me via yahoo.

Please oh please, write more than five sentences

Be creative with your post, if you want to post pictures of stuff of what they are wearing please feel free to do so.

Have fun.

Bloody Rose

Player Characters

1- (open)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)
6- (open)
7- (open)

Bloody Rose

I would need to see if at least two people are interested to start this thing. The faster you get the char sheet to me the faster we start ^^