Roleplay Challenge ::: The Horny Frog [Signups]

Started by Lady Ayame, April 28, 2010, 02:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ayame

Lady Ayame's
ROLEPLAY CHALLENGE ::: Search for the Horny Frog
Thank you for expressing interest in the roleplay challenge! It gave me enough confidence to put it up for sign ups :)

So what is this exactly?:

One of my favorite things to do is create an environment or story for players and watch them run with it.

So I'm going to try something that I used to do back when I hosted my own roleplay site. An RP challenge consists of a very specific situation aka: problem, a certain set of players, and a goal that each player must accomplish, it might be saying a certain phrase or doing a certain action, or completing a specific task. For our intro Roleplay challenge we'll just stick to two goals a person. I plan to have many more of these, but this is a test run, hence the reason I'm using Basic College Camping theme at the moment.

The trouble that I'm struggling with adapting this idea to the elliquiy environment is this; Usually the fun of phrases needed by the characters would sound like something dirty but wouldn't actually be, I guess we could try simple random phrases for now and see where it goes from there. Usually the roleplay is judged by a panel of 2 or 3 judges who determine whoever is the 'winner' according to the roleplay's specific setting, and how well they worked with the other players. But for this preliminary run we'll keep it simple and have it just be freedom.

Usually the player is given a simple set of guidelines to follow (such as a predetermined name or job) and is given complete creative control over all other aspects of the character as long as it says within the rage of the setting. (AKA no werewolves in a reality based environment)

Rules:
= Original characters only.
= One paragraph minimum, but it should be good (quality over quantity people).
= I will be playing the environment as well as third person parties.
= Bold the phrase or action asked of you in the challenge.
= We will post in the order that the first few posts are made.
= Usually, I allow players to create sub-characters but in a Challenge environment I will have to control and create any sub-NPCs.
= I don't really care if a male plays a female or vice versa, but for the sake of simplicity for this test run lets have females play females and males play males.
= It's completely acceptable to scheme and plot behind my back to complete a challenge with the other players. I encourage you to help another player set up, despite the scoring on individual characters (which we aren't doing at the moment), it's also scored on teamwork, and general awesomeness of a player. an RP partner isn't selfish, and gives way to other players.
= Have fun!

The Premise:
Four College students on a school camping trip with their insane professor to find a rare nocturnal Forest Frog who produces mucus that is said to be an extremely potent aphrodisiac to humans (something that the professor failed to tell his students about). The students get separated from their professor (since he pretty much runs off when he gets distracted) who had the Map and GPS. As night falls the air becomes extremely chilly and the students are forced to huddle together for warmth. Overall challenge is to get out of the forest eventually, with a frog intact.

The Challenges:
The challenges are actions or Phrases you must say before the Roleplay ends, normally you will be scored upon the creativity of the usage of phrases or actions, and points will be deducted for a poor execution or not saying/doing the challenge at all (but we're not doing a point system for this first-test run). In your application Please state which challenge you prefer (your top two choices). The goal of the Challenges is to stretch your imagination, encourage teamwork among the players and plus, it's just plain fun the silly things people do.

Student 1: Buchanen Jameson / Player must find a dirty cane on the ground and spank another student with it, hard / "I must say that as awful at this situation is, I'm glad I got to see your Panties!" and "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO PEANUT BUTTER!?!?!?"

Student 2: Raiga Abumi / Player must accidentally let his penis slip into a female student's pussy. / "Don't judge me, It's the best place I could think of" and "We can rule the world…”

Student 3: Erika Dureem/ Player must be the first to find a frog and lick another player's nipple from it's effects (can be male or female). / It's not THAT difficult, just brush all the hair aside and grab it” and "MY BRA!!! WHY IS IT ALL THE WAY UP THERE!?"

Student 4: Lynn Eagles/ Player must think that they see their professor and go running after him, only to end with bad and rather naked results. / “I’m barely holding on, don't let go!!!” and "Don't mistake me for a idiot, I know all about your Penis and it's habits"

Your Application:
Challenge #:
Name:
Basic Appearance: (Pictures must come with a paragraph of better detail)
So why ARE You on this crazy camping trip?:
Short Bio: (one paragraph Minimum)

Wolfy

I'm interested in this!...I'll make a profile when I'm not so tired...

I'd like challenge 2, if we can reserve them.

Ex68471

I am very interested in this, and will make an application when I get home.

And if we can reserve slots, I'd like #1.
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Lady Ayame

Hey guys thanks for your interest, your spot will be saved once you get an application up and I've read over it ^^

Wolfy

Challenge #: 2
Name: Raiga Abumi
Basic Appearance: Green eyes, blond hair, with green clothes for outdoor travel, Raiga looks young for a twenty year old. His long blond hair pretty short. He wears a bandana around his head, that merges into a long weave that goes behind him, and also wears red-tinted goggles. for eye Protection when he needs them. Black boots and fingerless gloves complete his outfit. He is also pale, not seeing very much sunlight, being too busy with his computer studies to tan.
Major: Computer Science
So why ARE You on this crazy camping trip?: Extra credit, of course.
Short Bio: Born to an American mother and Asian father, Raiga grew up near the forest, and, when he was younger, constantly explored it, though he never strayed far from home. As he became older, he soon lost interest in nature, instead delving into the world of technology. Now that he is twenty, he is taking a field trip with a professor to get Extra credit for his computer science grade, though he is also secretly taking it because he is in love with (Girl 4), and that is really the reason why he came along.

Lady Ayame

@ Wolfy

Accepted! Sorry for the delay! >.<

Opheliac

I will dibs on player 3, and will post a profile in the morning.

Rachubka

Challenge #: Four
Name: Lynn Eagles
Basic Appearance: Lynn is a one of those pretty girls who doesn't really know it, or really care. Stunning blue eyes, naturally wavy brunette, 5'5", 36C - 26 - 32, and has a slim build. Her sense of fashion is current, wearing a thin strapped black tank top underneath a pink one that has thicker ones which are both cropped leaving an inch or so between the fringe of her shirts and her black spandex like hot shorts. Not one to really care for camping, the teen just wore her over sized black skate shoes with white details.
Major: Bio-chem
So why ARE you on this crazy camping trip?: Bonus points with her professor, who is a considerable player in her field of study.
Short Bio: Lynn was raised well in a family of a common UK background. Being second generation American out of Buffalo, New York, the girl grew up without much of a hitch; her focus on science being developed by her mother who was a secretary in a lab. Strange how 'Bring Your Daughter To Work Day' actually works sometimes. As the months and years go by, the girl turned into a young woman who was going to college to learn more about the world that she loves, and eventually to meet the rather eccentric professor that brings her on this camping trip and Raiga, a boy with a curious background and always seems to find a way to tag along with anything she does for the school.

Lady Ayame

Opheliac

Challenge #: Three
Name: Erika Dureem
Basic Appearance: Erika was one of the cheerleaders, sporting a tight athletic frame. She was easily 6' tall, and well toned, giving her vitals a 38B-30-36 measurement, with long shapely legs. Her dirty blond hair fell to her mid back, and was just slightly curled naturally, usually held back with a headband or ponytailed. Erika dresses how she feels, usually showing a bit of skin. For the camping trip, shes wearing khaki short hiking shorts, a green button up blouse with the first two buttons undone, and comfortable hiking boots.
Major: Art, with a minor in fashion design.
So why ARE you on this crazy camping trip?: Her grades are slipping behind in biology, and she volunteered to go on this trip to make up for a missing assignment.
Short Bio: Erika has been a fashionista since she was a little girl, always trying to dress up in her mothers finest outfits. As she grew older, she started learning to sew, and made her own costumes for halloween. She often had to scrounge fabric from other clothes, as her family was not very wealthy, but she made due. Scholorships are the only reason she's capable of attending college, and shes trying very hard not to drop behind in her grades so she can keep going.

Wolfy

Aww come on, Ayame...if you're going to use an image, it has to be:

Lol.

BigBuckBob

submitted for approval
Your Application:
Challenge #:1

Name: Buchanen Jameson
Basic Appearance:
Medium length Brown hair, blues eyes, 5'10. He is straight up average. Not thin, but not chubby. Not an athlete, but not exactly out of shape. For the purposes of the camping trip, he has a Gilligan style hat, and brought along his glasses. The wilderness wasn't exactly contact friendly. He dresses casually, sometimes mistaken for a 'skater' stereotype. Even in the woods. When you don't care much about your clothes, where your going doesn't really factor on what your bring.
Major: Bio-Psychology
So why ARE You on biology teac this crazy camping trip?: Collecting field data for a social experiment.
He was in his fifth year at the university, working on one final paper. His casual approach to school had caused a couple setbacks that made him stay in school longer then anticipated. However, it had afforded him time to come up with a great idea for a social experiment. And this camping trip, with this particular cross section of students, was a perfect setting for some first hand supplemental data. Not to mention it gave him a valid excuse to not go to work, and got him extra credit he could use to slack off on his next study session. In all, a brilliant plan.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Lady Ayame

Quote from: BigBuckBob on May 10, 2010, 04:32:04 PM
submitted for approval
Your Application:
Challenge #:1

Name: Buchanen Jameson
Basic Appearance:
Medium length Brown hair, blues eyes, 5'10. He is straight up average. Not thin, but not chubby. Not an athlete, but not exactly out of shape. For the purposes of the camping trip, he has a Gilligan style hat, and brought along his glasses. The wilderness wasn't exactly contact friendly. He dresses casually, sometimes mistaken for a 'skater' stereotype. Even in the woods. When you don't care much about your clothes, where your going doesn't really factor on what your bring.
Major: Bio-Psychology
So why ARE You on biology teac this crazy camping trip?: Collecting field data for a social experiment.
He was in his fifth year at the university, working on one final paper. His casual approach to school had caused a couple setbacks that made him stay in school longer then anticipated. However, it had afforded him time to come up with a great idea for a social experiment. And this camping trip, with this particular cross section of students, was a perfect setting for some first hand supplemental data. Not to mention it gave him a valid excuse to not go to work, and got him extra credit he could use to slack off on his next study session. In all, a brilliant plan.

:D YAY! we have a full party! I'll start with the first post as soon as possible, feel free to post whenever once the first post is up ^-^