Ad&d 2 edition: The end of Ragnarok

Started by Bloody Rose, April 28, 2010, 01:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

The World of Ragnarok, a world full of beauty. This world we are share is at danger. Monsters are appearing more and more and normal animals are mutating into animals of mass destruction. The peoples fear is growing, the fact that they cannot even go out without a fighter is a great deal to them. However as much as they try the warriors cannot get the monsters numbers to go down, with every second something happens across Ragnarok. The cities had their mages put up magical defenses against intruders to ensure the monsters will not break inside the cities.

The city of Shinoe, the city of elven beauty and power have no idea what to do, they are oppressed by the monsters since their city is on the middle of the forest full of monsters. They use their magic to hide away the city from sight so that the monsters would not go in.

The city of Limbor, city of dwarven might and home to the greater crafters of all. They made a solid steel wall all around their city to try to defend from intruders, placing catapults in case flyers come to the city.
The City of Maduran, home to the humans. They use their combined efforts of known magic and warriors to have guards all around the city. With the help of the Dwarven they build a wall around their city.

The city of Korantil, port city and neutral to all races of the land.  They protect their city with magic making a force field around the city.

This is when it happen, seven random wanderers all receive a mark on a different part of their bodies. They are marked by a entity to try and stop the spread of monsters and find a reason behind the spread. Seven towers raised, each of them containing a symbol of one of the wanderers. What do these symbols mean? And how do seven complete strangers work together toward a common goal?. The monsters are growing rapidly and they all know, is up to them to stop it.

Bloody Rose

Rules:
1- This will be done in 2nd edition. So don't ask to be third or whatever it is staying at second.
2- This takes place in my own world, so there is no restrictions as to what you want to be. Just let me know first so I can prepare a plot for you.
3- This will be NC-EX there will be rape and everything going with it. Either male or female will get it for me it does not matter.
4- I will be your DM, Muse will act as Co-DM.
5- I will ask you to at least write more than four sentences, I know you can do it.
6- I understand mistakes, I make them all the time, try to at least make us understand what you meant.
7- no ** for actions
8- Use third person always, this is a story we are forming with our characters being the center piece of it.
9- You can use pictures to describe something you mean, either a dress or something I do not mind.
10- Have fun

Bloody Rose

The Seven Heroes
1- Muse/ (character name unkown)
2- Reserved
3- Reserved
4- Open
5- Open
6- Open
7- Open

Bloody Rose

I will wait for two more people to show interest, or even one. I need to have the character sheet done as soon as possible. Reserving spots will be good for  24 hours then it will open again.

rancorius

sounds fun but I have only played 2nd ed once is that going to be a problem(have played the baldur's gate games but i don't think that counts)

Bloody Rose

Mmm add me to any messenger so we can chat.

Muse

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=204278

Elf girl champion of the People with Whip.  Now all she needs is a picture.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Bloody Rose

*nods* nice CC. everybody use that site. Well approved