Atlantis the lost empire.

Started by Malgriff, April 25, 2010, 10:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

i'm loving the o so not discreet copy of characters *laughs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

bluemoon

Hey I came up with an original char at least :3 posting off my phone right now will help more when back at home
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

pendarious

i was jokin round. i sorta did an origional and sorta copied vinnie a bit.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Malgriff

well I kinda wanted a female milo anyway, I dont mind if you copy characters

pendarious

*laughing* gah what part of joking arent you all getting?

sinoraa

Im gonna pull myself out of this one. Remember seeing it as a child and loving it, just rewatched it...hated it. All urge to RP with it just vanished. But i hope you all enjoy yourselves.

bluemoon

okay, so where are we going to start out? With them just leaving in the submarine? You could even start it just after they wreck, doing a short synopsis of what happened, and how they got there. Are the atlantians going to be able to play in their world while the explorers are on their way? [/questions]
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Malgriff

Id like to start just before the leviatan attacks, anyone want to rp as him for the time being? yes the atlantians can play ^^

pendarious

hmm.....massive aquatic scorpion machine with lasers? who'd pass that up?

Malgriff