Atlantis the lost empire.

Started by Malgriff, April 25, 2010, 10:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Name:  William Thomas Riker
Sex:  Male very straight.
Apperance: 6'1" good physical health short dark hair and beard.  Brown eyes.  Wears dark red poets shirt and black pants with black boots.  Carries longsword and shortsword.
Personality: For the most part friendly but was also some what of a smart ass.
History: Unknown other than having been an explorer for much of his life exploring strange new places including the beds of many women.

Work in progress
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
History:

Marvin

Name: Alexian “Lex” Stahler

Apperance

Alexian is a german born man with a disciplined posture, with steel-blue eyes and a rugged, wild look. He has a short, thick scar running across his cheek. His hair is blonde, thick and short cut, always messy, and he keeps his face cleanly shaved. He is an imposing figure, standing 6'2” tall with broad shoulders – a rarity among submarine crew. He has the body of a disciplined German officer, and the smile of an Adonis. Lex  wears a long, black officers duster over his uniform-like clothes.

History

Stahler has spent half of his life in USA, due to his parents that moved there in 1892, and he holds citizenship in both Germany and USA. Born in Berlin, Stahler joined the Kaiserliche Marine  in April 1901, with the rank of Seekadett, sailing a school ship before he transferred to the SM U-2 in 1908, serving as an executive officer and he was promoted to Kapitänleutnant and took command of SM U-2 in December 1912. In 1913, he retired from Kaiserliche Marine to join the crew aboard an experimental submarine in the USA. Now, Lex has been ordered to take on the expedition in search for Atlantis.
The story so far -> Legacy of Castille
The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart
Intrested in joining? -> A Post Apocalyptic Space Adventure (Spots will open for all kinds of characters as the story develops)

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Kiric Rand

Name: Richard "Rich" Blake
Sex: Male
Apperance: 6'0", a thin build with short blonde hair, clean shaven. Usually wears black work boots, blue jeans, and a black shirt, all under a black duster.
Personality: Esscentric
History: Richard has been working for miners, oil rigs, and many other digging operations since he was 18. He has spent most of his life underground since then.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Marvin

Added the looks, will add to more things as well :)
The story so far -> Legacy of Castille
The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart
Intrested in joining? -> A Post Apocalyptic Space Adventure (Spots will open for all kinds of characters as the story develops)

playfullchick76

Name- Abigail Sinclair
Age- 25
gender- female
Occupation- Doctor
Appearance- long blonde hair in a ponytail behind her back, 5ft 4" tall, blue eyes, a willowy, but sensual figure, one that fustrates her as she wants to be taken seriously as a doctor.

Personality- She wants respect, and to be taken seriously, but it comes with risk and time. She thinks things through, and tries not to act impulsively. She wants to do the right thing as often as possible.

History- Abigail is the only daughter of a respected doctor. She worked twice as hard at medical school, and  only got in because of her last name, and those in charge thought that she would fail in the first few months, but she didnt. Still,she struggled to find someone to accept her, and only got on the Atlantis expedition as no one else was willing to be its sole doctor.

Samantha

I don't mind playing the older, wilder sister!!! ;)

Name: (oh heck I'll just stick with it, I like the name anyway) Kida

Apperance: 5'7", awesome hourglass figure, white hair that falls to her waist, tribal tattoos over her shoulders that match, as well as matching ones on her chest and back, and an additional one along her right leg that goes from her hip to her toes. Icy blue eyes, also has her nose pierced, her crystal hangs from a belt around her midriff with gems around it and it lays on her hip. Her clothing would have to be white, a cloth that wraps around her neck, covers her breasts, then continues down her midriff then forms into a skirt with a slit up each side to her hip... (I dunno if anyone can imagine it as I do but that's okay...)

Personality: She is pretty much a loner when it comes to being around her family, but likes to explore, even though she's not really supposed to. And she loves to go out without her guard. Although she is supposed to be a good example for her sister... And she tries to be, but she hates being so sheltered.

History: Growing up as a princess was an easy life, but she was generous and likes to help the people her parent(s) lead, she'll help them fish and anything she can. Part of it is to only get out of the house, palace really, but she likes meeting the new people.

There ya go... Anything else... I'll figure out during the rp.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

bluemoon

:3 just remember, as her sister, you have to constantly try putting her in awkward situations, like daring her to skinny dip and whatnot :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

*Ears perk up*  Did someone just say skinny dip?   >:)

pendarious

*palms face* here goes............
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Samantha

Well naturally, I mean, that is my job.

Is it okay I kept the name??

And bad Nim... Your selective hearing is getting worse lol.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

Nim

Selective what?  Eh... I didn't hear you what did you say?   >:)  Sneaks into younger princess's room and steals her away for a night of skinny dipping.   :P

bluemoon

Do we have all the characters yet? I can't wait for this to start :3
*Is stolen!*
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

*shaking head while face is palmed* good grief
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

bluemoon

are you stalking me? *eyes suspiciously, then giggles*
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

who me? naaa i just go wherever good ideas pop up that's all.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

well if you wanna look at it that way then i guess so *shrugs* unintentional stalking is what i guess it would be.

Samantha

You could always take it as a compliment, a creepy one... Maybe stalkerish... But a compliment nonetheless. Lol jk.

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

bluemoon

Im just pokin fun, 'cause you seem to pop up in threads that I do lol
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

*shaking head while face is palmed* good grief

*Chuckles lightly*  Swims over to younger princess and plants a kiss on her lips.  :-*   Mmmmmmmmmm  >:)

pendarious

Quote from: bluemoon on April 29, 2010, 01:56:52 AM
Im just pokin fun, 'cause you seem to pop up in threads that I do lol

*laughs* i know your just pickin blue but your right i do seem to just pop up in a lot of topics that you do. it's all just coincidence really. i'm  just here to rp so if i find one that catches my eye i'll post there. it seems to me that we have a lot of  similar interests.

bluemoon

Aku hasn't made the IC thread yet :( we're still waiting for that part. Aku, just let me know if you want some help, I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to help get it started if that's what you're having troubles with
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Malgriff

Thanks blue if you know someone who wants to start give them the go ahead from me, I just realized I havent posted a character either.

Malgriff

Name: Miley Thatch (Check mah name play XD)
Apperance: 5 foot 6", quite skinny build, long brown hair, usually in a ponytail, green eyes. Wears wire rimmed glasses andhas lightly freckled cheeks and nose. Usualy wears a shirt and long work skirt, but for the mission wears cargo shorts and work boots.
Personality: Incredably smart but sometimes slow and shy in social situations, has a tendancy to be nieve and has a strong desire to always do the right thing.
History: Miley was brought up by her grandfather and had learned many things about history and languages from him. As he was an adventurer and historian her interests grew into her hobbies and career. When her grandfather passed away she took work in a museum in washington, up untill her research led her to discover a way to find a book that would show her the way to the fabled lost city of Atlantis. she was sent for by her Grandfather's old time friend mr Whitmore (He will be an npc ) who gave her this book and explained how he found it. Now she begins her journy for knowlege with the crew.