Teen Truth or Dare Game (Human, Light)

Started by Panthean, April 20, 2010, 07:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

I want to get a group together for a truth or dare game. The premise is this... a bunch of teens, aged 17-22, are all in the same small house, and decide to play truth or dare.

*This is not a one on one action rp... it's collective and everyone interacts with each other, play the game in the rp... if you want to do one on one stuff... by all means, make a one on one page, but don't spam or ignore other players here*

I would like an equal amount of male and female characters for this... This isn't happening as there are only four girls I think... and so far, they are less active than the guys... more guys coming in will have to wait.

It has become spin the bottle. Either you choose who it lands on, or you leave it open, and whoever takes it first gets it.

I will be using myself as a character.

The official rules so far:

1) spin the bottle, whoever it lands at takes a drink and makes a new rule
2) whoever it lands at takes a truth or a dare form the spinner... no limits to the dare
3) if the bottle lands on you, one person of your choosing takes off an article of clothing of your choosing
4) you can get out of dare by taking two dares from the next person the bottle lands on, or taking another shot
5) Before answering a truth, or performing a dare, you must shout out what position you would use on which celebrity. (rule 12)
6) For every article of clothing a person being dared removes, the person giving the dare must remove one as well... if there is a dare involved.
7) You cannot do two truths in a row, thus if the last time the bottle landed on you, you chose truth, you must do a dare the next time the bottle lands on you.
8) When you tell some-one to remove an article of clothing, you must choose some-one to remove it for them (rule 3)
9) If you forget a rule, everyone gets groping rights on you for the next 10 seconds
10) No backing out of a dare... at all
11) If you are given a dare by the opposite sex, then you can instantly give a dare back to them, essentially to 'get even'
12) Rule 5 is Null and Void
13) Double the amount of dares being given and taken, and the second of any two dares, has to be more extreme than the last

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

jazz

Me too.  Can't wait to see if a few more join!
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Panthean

well... seeing as the plot is extremely simplistic... I'm going to start it up... will link!  ;D

Niki315

So are you guys still looking for players for this game?  I won't be on much later tonight but I'll probably be around tomorrow.

Panthean

oh yes... I'm planning on this being a continuous rp... not just a one-shot thing... so that anyone can come in at anytime

Wayu

Good! Then I'll also join <3 Nothing like truth or dare when you're in an x-rated forum ;)

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Arion

I'd like in, if there's any spots open.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Albedo

Panthean

unlimited spots... just come in and star rp'ing

no breaking character though... use this page for OOC discussion plz  ;D

the 'game' hasn't started yet so we're still waiting for some-one to throw out something like... 'I dare you to...' or whatever to start it off

Wayu

My only problem here is, I'm pretty bad at comming up with dares xD

Panthean

Look up truth or dare ideas on google or something...

Wayu

Well. If there's no limits... Then I might come up with some x-rated ideas :) *really, really thinking about it*

Are there really NO limits? :P I mean, except for E rules, but that one was obvious :P

Panthean

yes... that's kind of the point of the game... so spill out as many X ideas as you have

Wayu

Sorry, sorry. Still not used to all of this yet. :P But then I'll try out all of my weird ideas then :)

Panthean

I have to bail for now... got class... be back in about 2 hours  ;D

Wayu

Damn you, I have to sleep soon! xO

Aaah well. guess we'll have to continue tomorrow then =3

Shouldn't there be a rule that says... we pass on someone who's off at the moment? like... we just skip that person's turn until he/she comes back, so the game doesn't stop? :O Or would that be bad?

Niklaus

I think that's a good rule so the thread doesn't crash. If some of us aren't on at the same time as others maybe they could decide that the bottle hates them and start a new group in another room to so the game makes more sense.

Panthean

I'm back...

ok... yea I see the point of the other rule not going through... but can some-one update me as to what rules you have come up with at this point?

Ex68471

Could it be possible for me to get in on this? :P
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Panthean

it's kind of a sausage fest atm with only one girl... but yea, feel free... keep up with the rules though

Arion

So, when you said each piece of clothing the person who was dared removes, the person doing the daring must also remove one, does that count for instances when a dared person removes clothing from someone else?
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List