After School Detention (BON, D/S, S&M)

Started by NileGoddess, April 19, 2010, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Plot

Miss Vanessa Bell is the headmistress of Princeton High School. She is famous among the students for her drop dead gorgeous looks. Most students will admit to masturbating to her
at some point. She teachers the highest class in the school, however, her ultimate purpose does not lie in education.

Vanessa Bell runs a sex trade through her school, with her students selected and forced into sexual servitude. Ones that catch her eye are taken in the early part of the year, then blackmailed and broken by her hand into submission. Upon graduation, they are sold, with the excuse of being sent off to college. The rest of the school is powerless stop to her, either being bribed with sex and money, or blackmailed into silence.

Kinks to be explored (subject to change upon preferences, as well as expanded or decreased.)

• Bondage
  • Gags
  • Spanking/Whipping
  • Forced cock milking
  • Forced sex
  • Tease and Denial
  • Inspection
  • Group sessions/sex

I was in a short lived roleplay involving the Discipline series, which involved similar concepts. It really turned me on to the idea of a femdom/school theme with a kinky headmistress. This time, I would like to see it with a real life overtone. I’m looking for several partners to play this out, a maximum of four for the following parts.

Student 1: Male. The jock type, athletic, good looking, fairly easy to manipulate through sex.
Student 2: Male. An average student, though handsome with a nice package. Initially resistant and recalcitrant.
Student 3: Female. One of the school hotties (I would prefer her to be Asian, but if not interested, subject to different ethnicity). Not overly foolish, but far more beautiful than intelligent. Very feisty.
Teacher’s pet: Vanessa’s gimp, a completely broken male/female that assists her in choosing slaves. If male, this could be a boy that secretly looks for large cocks in the showers during gym. If male, she could be the school whore to sleep around with the men to see if they are sexually potent.

Requirements are you must be experienced in roleplaying. Several paragraphs per post are required. Secondly, once you are in, you should be committed. I’ve had far too many roleplays end because a single person ruined it for the entire group. If you do not think you will be able to continue or keep pace, then I’m afraid this isn’t for you.

Also, the character templates are suggested, but not required. I allow your own creations; however, they must be believable. No unique fictional names. Pictures are allowed as supplements, but cartoon or anime concepts must be distilled into reality (No bright oddly colored hair/eyes, etc.)

Depending on how popular this idea is, I would be open to expanding this into a larger group, incorporating other teachers, students, and even parents in combination of dominants/submissives.

Urbanzorro

Nice idea, If you get any openings for a dominant male character I'd be quite interested.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LIAR

I'd be interested in taking student three's role.

Edit: I have zero interest in roleplaying out lactation/milking, however.

NileGoddess

My apologize. The forced milking was in reference to forced male orgasms. I hadn't intended lactation.

LIAR

Milking made me think of breasts. My fault!

BraveEarth

You're not the only one...

I also find this horribly interesting, a nice break from more complicated things

pleaseteaseme

I'll express my interest, so long as you're happy for me to participate what with us having a RP already in progress.  :-)

NileGoddess

Of course, I don't mind if you're already in another roleplay with me.

I'd like to open the floor to those interested right now. What do you think of plot, characters, etc? Is there something you would like to suggest to the story?

pleaseteaseme

I really like the plot and characters, not a lot that I'd say could be improved.

As you said above some of the acts can be expanded for peoples tastes, so it's open enough to accommodate peoples fetishes, but at the same time closed enough so everyone knows where they stand without distracting from the plot.

It has a lot of potential for diversity too, visits to the school nurse, potential buyers of the slaves view what's on offer.

Kate

any room for a hermaphrodite student (shy girl embrassed she is that way ?)

NileGoddess

Unfortunately, I'm not really comfortable with that sort of thing, so I will say no.

Iraiz

Hey NileGoddess,

I love this idea and would be very into character #2 and milk, milk, milk away.  It's good for the bones anyways.  I'm excited to see this start, how the headmistress makes her first approach. Long posts are my favorite style and I'm very willing to commit.  Here is what I have in mind for character #2:

Appearance:

Bio: David's always been a mainstream kid in high school, flying somewhere in the middle ground of the radar by being well liked by most, getting decent grades and still being a bit of a typical teen.  In no way was he Mr. Popular or athlete of the year, but he got the occasional hand job or blow job, even scored a couple times with a decent looking girl in the grade below him last year.  With a tight knit group of friends, David was focusing on getting into the same college as his pals and getting through the last year...shit, maybe he could get a real girlfriend during his senior year?  Anything was possible. 

Name: David Carter
Sex:Male
Position in school: Senior, average student, not a jock but well-liked

Player’s Turnons /non-negotiable Turnoffs:
On's
Virginity, forced sex, edging, masturbation, giving and receiving oral, cum play, anal and vaginal sex, glory holes, voyeurism, group sex, bondage

Off's
Scat, vomit, furries

LIAR

Anything specific required for the profile?

Chaelim

Quote from: NileGoddess on April 19, 2010, 08:21:37 PM
Plot

Miss Vanessa Bell is the headmistress of Princeton High School. She is famous among the students for her drop dead gorgeous looks. Most students will admit to masturbating to her
at some point. She teachers the highest class in the school, however, her ultimate purpose does not lie in education.

Vanessa Bell runs a sex trade through her school, with her students selected and forced into sexual servitude. Ones that catch her eye are taken in the early part of the year, then blackmailed and broken by her hand into submission. Upon graduation, they are sold, with the excuse of being sent off to college. The rest of the school is powerless stop to her, either being bribed with sex and money, or blackmailed into silence.

Kinks to be explored (subject to change upon preferences, as well as expanded or decreased.)

• Bondage
  • Gags
  • Spanking/Whipping
  • Forced cock milking
  • Forced sex
  • Tease and Denial
  • Inspection
  • Group sessions/sex

I was in a short lived roleplay involving the Discipline series, which involved similar concepts. It really turned me on to the idea of a femdom/school theme with a kinky headmistress. This time, I would like to see it with a real life overtone. I’m looking for several partners to play this out, a maximum of four for the following parts.

Student 1: Male. The jock type, athletic, good looking, fairly easy to manipulate through sex.
Student 2: Male. An average student, though handsome with a nice package. Initially resistant and recalcitrant.
Student 3: Female. One of the school hotties (I would prefer her to be Asian, but if not interested, subject to different ethnicity). Not overly foolish, but far more beautiful than intelligent. Very feisty.
Teacher’s pet: Vanessa’s gimp, a completely broken male/female that assists her in choosing slaves. If male, this could be a boy that secretly looks for large cocks in the showers during gym. If male, she could be the school whore to sleep around with the men to see if they are sexually potent.

Requirements are you must be experienced in roleplaying. Several paragraphs per post are required. Secondly, once you are in, you should be committed. I’ve had far too many roleplays end because a single person ruined it for the entire group. If you do not think you will be able to continue or keep pace, then I’m afraid this isn’t for you.

Also, the character templates are suggested, but not required. I allow your own creations; however, they must be believable. No unique fictional names. Pictures are allowed as supplements, but cartoon or anime concepts must be distilled into reality (No bright oddly colored hair/eyes, etc.)

Depending on how popular this idea is, I would be open to expanding this into a larger group, incorporating other teachers, students, and even parents in combination of dominants/submissives.

I'm intersted

MagicalPen

Always looking to broaden my horizons, so color me interested for the 'Jock' position.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

NileGoddess

Here's a general format of the profile I would like to see:

Name:
Sex:
Age: (Realistic values for late in high school or early college, must coincide with site's age rule)
Position in school: (Year and role, such as jock, cheerleader, etc.)
Appearance: (Feel free to supplement with photos. This and bio is sort of a way to show your experience, so be creative!)
Bio: (How are they as a person? Background in school? Relationships with Miss Bell, family, other students?)

Once again, this is a rough template, feel free to explore your characters in any way you choose. If multiple people try out for the same role, and we don't have enough players to fill the others, we could do similar characters (ie, two jocks, two honor students.)

Chaelim

MagicalPen

Name: Andrew Simon

Sex: Make

Position in school: Senior, Jock

Appearance: 6'1", broad shouldered and athletically muscled. Dark hair and dark eyes, tanned skin. Certainly attractive, handsome even. Carries himself with pride and is somewhat cocky.

Bio: Andy has been on the football team since a Freshman. He used to be shy about all the attention being a star athlete gave him, but now uses his status to get into every girls pants that he can. Some are certainly more willing then others but he never keeps a girl around for more then a few weeks at a time. There are just too many girls that want him, and every year brings in a fresh horde of Freshman girls! He's certainly had a few crushes - even on some teachers - but has yet to sleep with any of his female teachers. He rarely turns a girl down for sex (if either) and is always looking for the newest thing to stick his dick in.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Chaelim

Name: Natalie Green
Sex: female
Position in school: teachers pet
Appearance: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4138
Bio: Extremely shy and submissive, Natalie was one of the first to be broken by Ms. Bell, reduced to her sex slave and recruiter for her 'detentions'. She was a virgin before she met Ms. Bell, but thanks to the rather dominant teacher she isn't anymore. Her sexual experience isn't great but it is adequite for what she is required to do for her teacher.

pleaseteaseme

I had this all typed out before Eeyore had posted in the thread, however if it's deemed my role is too similar to his I've no problem with reediting mine so we have a bit more variety.   :-)

Name: Michael Weston
Sex: Male
Position in school: Senior, Member of the Football team
Appearance: 6ft tall. Short dark brown hair which is always styled in a 'messed up' way. Brown eyes. Tanned skin. Well built body, broad shoulders and defined muscles due to his athletic nature.
Bio: Michael Weston had always wanted to be in one of Miss Bell's classes, and was thrilled to find out he was to be in her class for the upcoming school year. His parents were equally as happy about his inclusion in the higher classes, although for reasons slightly different to Michael's. They were happy he'd finally pulled his finger out and gotten some serious work done, he was happy as it meant more contact with the stunning Miss Bell.

Despite his class efforts slacking at times, his sports skills were of a very high standard, he'd always been very active and thrived out on the football pitch. With this came the 'jock' status, which didn't really bother Michael, he enjoyed his time with the guys, and found this status helped with his 'eye for the ladies', indeed it seemed to get with one of the best players on the football team was a goal which many girls shared, much to his delight.

It wasn't just his jock status that helped with the ladies though, Michael was rather good looking too, what with his dark hair, brown eyes and his well developed athletic body. Naturally, Michael loved it, all these girls eager to quench his unrelenting desire for sex. In spite of this, Michael would of chucked it all away for a shot at Miss Bell, just the sight of her did things to him that no other girl could. One glance at her around school and he was eager to unload, it was common for Michael to stroke off multiple times per day at the thought of what Miss Bell had worn at school earlier in the day, his mind a whirl of fantasies of his headmistress.

Unlike some of the other jocks he's not overly arrogant, but does have a certain self confidence.

CrazyIvan

Name: Jacob Singer
Sex: Male
Position in school: Senior, Member of the Student Government
Appearance: He is about 6'-0" and weights in at about 158lbs he doesn't look like a very muscular guy, but don't let that fool you. He is on the skinny side, though he looks in shape and has a lean physique. He has short,straight, well kept brown hair and he likes it to remain neat. He is white and doesn't have much of a tan as he doesn't do sports a lot, preferring to do intellectual activities. He is also a very neat person keeping his clothes and things in order, he does wear glass though even with them he is quiet good looking.
Bio: He is the more intellectual type or being physical and likes to be social and hang around with other people. He is the type of person to goes through life not caring much and just doing thins, though that is only to a point, if there is something he views as wrong or he doesn't want to do, he will try his best to resist. He is a caring person concerned more about others than himself most of the time, or at least that is the way it seems. Over all is a kind and caring person that if someone pushes him to do something he doesn't want to will resist it.

He is a somewhat popular guy with a tight knit group of friends that he generally hangs around with. His name is known by most people in the school even if they don't know his face as he is on the student government. He also seems to be one of the people that actually seems to care on it. This has gotten into to a bit of trouble with Miss Bell as he was a hard one to convince to let it slide and so he found it weird when he was taking her history class this semester as he was trying to rat her out, before he left.

He is an only child and his father left him when he was younger so he was raised only by his mom. She is doing everything that she can for him and he is trying his best to make it easier on her. He has his friends at school and that is really it, no real girlfriends or anyone like that, as he doesn't seem to get that close to people, expect if they are old friends. He is not the most experienced guy when it comes to sex as the jocks seem to get more girls, though he has done it a few times. As well as more then one girl has come up to him to confess though over all he is a normal guy that has above average looks.

NileGoddess

The profiles look very nice so far!

Would anyone happen to know people for the two female roles? We could have three male students, but I would like at least one female to help streamline the process a little more. I currently have a message out to one, and am waiting to hear back from her.

Chaelim

NileGoddess

My contact has declined my offer to join. Does anyone have any suggestions? If not, then I think we can move ahead with three male students and no gimp.

Chaos

If you are looking for a female character, and don't mind a male player, then this sounds like great fun.

Name: Keiko 'Kay' Watanabe
Sex: Female
Position in school: Senior, cheerleader
Appearance: 5'4" tall, athletic and cute, and generally quite aware that the boys are looking at her. She likes that feeling, but has reservations about why they do.

Bio: Kay has been a good girl in school, working reasonably hard for decent, if not spectacular, grades. She could probably do better if she tried, but so far no one has managed to motivate her - the only area she stands out in is the cheerleading, where her focus and drive come out. She is bright and willing to stand up for herself, and can be quite charming all of which has helped her do better academically than perhaps she should have done. She is enthusiastic about everything she does, and it shows - her trouble is staying focused on school work rather than fun.

While she is popular, and pretty, she hasn't been very sexually active; she often has the feeling that she's only sought after for her exotic looks, and resents that. She's no virgin, though, and has experimented a bit before coming under Miss Bell's 'guidance.' Her boyfriends have been from the football team, most often. She gets on well with most of her classmates, and all of the cheer team.

She has also had some embarrassing thoughts about her fellow cheerleaders, though she has yet to act on those desires, and has caught herself looking inappropriately at the beautiful Miss Bell. It's an embarrassing secret for her so far, one she would hate to have revealed to anyone else. Especially her parents, who are rather conservative!

(if you don't want a male player for female roles, I'll quite understand - but I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring :) )