Marvel Mercs: (The Discussion Thread.) [Currently Full]

Started by Darkcide, April 16, 2010, 07:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcide

Ok, I've been working on getting the game together. It will operate on a sort of variant of the Hero System. I've been streamlining it and moving things around. The rolls will be handled by myself, though characters choose their own targets. Their own attacks and actions. The game takes place in an alternate Marvel setting that fits somewhere between The Initiative-Dark Reign. It will follow a group of superhumans/costumes who are recruited whether willingly or forcibly for the ends of a mysterious figure. Feel free to be good, evil or neutral. More information is in the thread and will be presented. We can still possibly have a few more spots, we especially need females to round out the team. Or not. Lol it is cool either way. This will be a long term game, although in June? It will go on a hiatus for a month as I will be overseas, upon returning play will resume. So I want to have the prologue arc completed by May 31st.

If you're interested, please let me know and we can hopefully get to work on discussing the game and setting up the opening plot. I also do have a reason as to why these people would be tossed together initially. You don't need to be a huge comic fan to join, no worries about that.

Lastly, I will ask that potential PC's who are still interested in this game? Please PM me when you're able to so I can get a head count and start to discuss character stuff privately with all of you.

pendarious

i don't know how that heroes system works but i'm a major marvel fan and know the marvel verse pretty well. some of my favorties include cloak and dagger, dr. strange, the hulk, thor, the avengers, and of course black panther. i'd be in.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Darkcide

:) Well I'm not married to the use of the system, but I only bring it up for if people absolutely want there to be a system in play. It is the only one I really know lol. Makes character creation fun, though it takes a crap load of time. I mostly had it in mind for balancing issues since I didn't want say a Thor-level person going around owning everything lol.

T'Challa rules though.

pendarious

it's perfectly understandable why you'd use the system i'm just not familiar with it that's all.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Darkcide

There is someone else who is also interested. I suppose I will wait for a few more people before trying to come to a decision regarding what to do and the technical stuff.

sinoraa

I love the secret six, and i'd love to partake in this. Also a big comic fan in general, and have been looking for something like this, for a while.

Darkcide

:) Awesomeness, that makes four of us so far. Also brownie points for liking Secret Six. You'll really get what I am going for lol.

swordwind

If your looking to play a superhero game I would suggest using the Mutant's and Masterminds system.

Darkcide

Not familiar with either, Heroes works perfect for Superheroes though. I play in Three X-Men based games, a Teen Titans based game, and a DC/Marvel based game using it.

Different strokes for different folks though.

sinoraa

Quick pic of my char i decided to make. Will come up with powers and such later.

Darkcide

I like. :) I suppose I'm going to wait to see what everyone else decides to do in terms of powers before I decide which of my characters I want to use. I have a few. I am also currently working on what the character profiles, and creation methods will look like. I'm thinking everyone will start with a certain amount of points for powers, skills, talents, perks and such.

If anyone needs any help with character stuff, backstory for the universe, possible ties to existing characters or continuity? Feel free to let me know.

For a timeline? I'm going slightly out of continuity. I want this to be in Marvel's worst days so to speak. It'll be set in an alternate universe slightly inspired by the Civil War-Initiative-Dark Reign storylines. I'm going to ignore Secret Invasion as I wasn't a fan. Tony Starks & Norman Osborn are going to be the two people tasked with national security. Starks runs S.H.I.E.L.D and Osborn runs H.A.M.M.E.R. There'll be four teams of avengers in this continuity. I'll be informing you all of teams and such, as the group will likely face several of them.

Starks Avengers
Iron Man
Ms Marvel
Wonderman
The Wasp
Black Widow
U.S Agent
Gauntlet

Osborns Avengers
Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot
Ares
Moonstone as Ms. Marvel
Bullseye as Hawkeye
Daken as Wolverine
Venom as Spiderman
Noh Varr as Captain Marvel
The Sentry

The New Avengers
Luke Cage
Spiderman
Wolverine
Spider Woman
Hawkeye as Ronin
Bucky Barnes as Captain America
Iron Fist
Echo
Mockingbird
Doctor Strange

The Mighty Avengers
Hank Pym
Amadeus Cho
Hercules
Quicksilver
Jocasta
Tigra
Vision II
Stature

In addition Stark will also have the Initiative behind him, which means a lot of aspiring government sanctioned superheroes. Too many of them to name.

While Osborn will have the Thunderbolts. They're a group of villians, sanctioned by the government to hunt down other villians or unregistered heroes. A lot of the members will have new ID's or work in secret.

Thunderbolts
Taskmaster
Mr. X
Black Widow II
Headsman
Paladin
Ghost
Ant man III
Scourge Aka Nuke
Grizzley
Crossbones
Songbird
Penance
Radioactive Man
Swordsman

Nick Fury also has a team, he is running his own operation independent of Stark and Osborn. With a large group of PMI commandos made up of former SHIELD members, his actual powered group consists of:

Quake
Phobos
Slingshot
Hellfire
Stonewall
Eden Fesi
The Druid

The X-Men at this time, are in San Fransisco. Doing their best to protect the city as they're for the most part accepted. They are split into multiple teams. Around 5-7 of them. The group will definitely encounter X-Force.

I will add more as the ideas come to me.

Paladin

Sounds interesting. I'm sure I could comne up with something. As forr hero system I can find it I know that.

pendarious

oh lord i remember this era as well as many of these heroes anti heroes and villains.....though DR. Strange never officially joined any group of avengers.....he would help them from time to time but never actually became one. but since this is an alternnate verse i suppose it's possible. hmm......give me abit of time and i'll have a character.

Heaven Sent Blossom

Should use the new Secret Avengers instead of the Mighty Avengers, the less Hank Pym the better;-p
It's funny you should mention this since a combination of my love for the Shadow Initiative and an unhealthy obsession with the Secret Six made me think a roleplay of this nature would be awesome, as such I'd be totally down for giving this a try. I don't know anything about the hero system, however I'm sure it's not going to be something that's hard to find info on if needs must.

Pumpkin Seeds

This sounds neat...but not sure I could follow well with you guys. 

Darkcide

Quote from: pendarious on April 17, 2010, 09:42:17 PM
oh lord i remember this era as well as many of these heroes anti heroes and villains.....though DR. Strange never officially joined any group of avengers.....he would help them from time to time but never actually became one. but since this is an alternnate verse i suppose it's possible. hmm......give me abit of time and i'll have a character.

Strange WAS officially a member of the New Avengers. Post Civil War until the New Avengers Annual #2. He still helps them out in certain capacities, but he WAS officially a member. Read World War Hulk, Ironman even refers to them as his avengers.

And just think up ideas for a character. Soon I will make a thread detailing the character creation process and such.

Quote from: Heaven Sent Blossom on April 17, 2010, 10:08:46 PM
Should use the new Secret Avengers instead of the Mighty Avengers, the less Hank Pym the better;-p
It's funny you should mention this since a combination of my love for the Shadow Initiative and an unhealthy obsession with the Secret Six made me think a roleplay of this nature would be awesome, as such I'd be totally down for giving this a try. I don't know anything about the hero system, however I'm sure it's not going to be something that's hard to find info on if needs must.

The Secret Avengers? Those are the New Avengers post Civil War short of talking about the upcoming series, in which case the roster isn't fully announced yet.

The Hero System isn't hard, I'm going to be using a sort of custom system that is like a streamlined version of the Heroes system. But there is info online. No worries about that.

Secret Six is an addictive title though, I love Gail Simone's writing.

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on April 17, 2010, 10:27:48 PM
This sounds neat...but not sure I could follow well with you guys.

Sure you could. Comic knowledge is helpful, but not fully needed. There'd be plenty of people, myself included who could help out whenever you any questions or concerns.

Also when the time comes for character creation? If people aren't sure or don't know, they can just tell me what they want and I will create their character in terms of technical stuff for them.

pendarious

never got to read world war hulk.....*shrugs*

Kiric Rand

I'd be intrested. I have played a few superhero games (slthough not the one you mentioned) and im a huge Marvel fan.My fav has always been Iron Man.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Darkcide

So in all counting myself there'd be 8 people who have expressed interest. The group would as of now consist of 5 gentlemen & 3 ladies, I want to balance it out so 1 and possibly 2 women at the most are what I am looking to add. I'm still working on what the character creation thread is going to look like. I'm going to give everyone a solid number of points to work with. So keep some ideas in your head of what you want in terms of a character. I'm not a uber controlling GM, but when the time comes? All characters will need to be approved before play, this is so make sure backstories/relations/origins and such don't upset the continuity and also so the game will be balanced. You can also pretty much neatly fit into two different archetypes.

The opponents the group faces will more or less be scaled off the group, so balancing is a huge thing as well as variety. A team of Bricks or Dex Monkeys would get kinda stale. So here are some archetypes to keep in mind. Mind you varations on archetype norms is common and encouraged. There can also be more than one of archetypes as long as they're not built too similar to one another. Also think carefully when reading over these, sometimes someone who specializes in something will be a hell of a lot more useful than a balanced type. The reverse also holds true in certain situations.

The Brick-Basically the tank, the bruiser. These are the impossibly strong guys who are meant to take and dish a lot of damage. For the most part? They won't have too many skills or little odds and ends like that. They will also have other bricks tossed at them, they're vital to a team though. (Think Hulk, Superman, The Thing.)

Dex Monkey-These are the super agile characters, they're for the most part? Usually martial artists or acrobats. They are more refined in their abilties and are harder to hit and have an easier time hitting opponents. They like to get off their feet a lot, and acrobatics as well as breakfall are absolutely neccesary for them. (Think Spiderman & Nightwing.)

The Scrapper-These are for the most part close range fighters. They are somewhere between a dex monkey and a brick. They're defenses are nowhere near a Brick's usually but they can take a little bit of a beating. However their specialty? They usually deal out crazy damage. Although they're not tossing around as many dice as a Brick, a Scrapper is usually doing armor peircing damage or killing damage. They belong on the frontlines of a battlefield dishing out damage. (Think Wolverine basically.)

Energy Projector-A vital class, you are a ranged fighter. You are throwing something at opponents. Whether it is energy blasts, fire, lightning or something. Close fighting is not your cup of tea, not to say you're absolutely hopeless. If you went up against say a martial artist in hand to hand? You'd likely get owned, but you can tear him up before he comes your way. (Storm, Cyclops, Fire.)

Jack of All Trades-This is a hero who doesn't have a defined purpose and can juggle roles well. They are quite durable, a lower end brick possibly. They have options to fight in close or from a distance. They usually have several different powers and abilities, they will usually not be as powerful in a given role as someone who specializes it but their adaptability really shines at the options they're afforded. (Ironman and Ms. Marvel.)

The Mentalist-Another very important role. Psychics can be built in a number of ways, but the idea is the same. They can either choose to specialize in one branch of psychic abilities or to have powers from all across the tree and not be as powerful in any facet. Psychics are able to do things like moving objects with their minds, reading minds or taking control of enemy minds. (Jean Grey, Martian Manhunter, and Emma Frost.)

Sorcerers-They're a weird bunch to use. Potentionally? A Sorcerer could very well be the most powerful member of a given team, short of encountering something resistant to magic in which case they have to get creative or for whatever reason their magic fails. A danger comes from the possibility of encountering something more powerful and robbing them of their magic for a time, in which case? They're fucked. But a Sorcerer has an almost limitless pool of effects and abilities to play with. (Zatanna, Dr Strange, Dr Fate.)

Street Level-These are characters who's powers if they have them aren't anything to scream about. Where these characters shine though? Depending on the build, they can have several lower end powers as they're not overly expensive. They can have several weapons, gadgets or things like that to play with. These guys are usually martial artists, and they will wind up with a lot of points that can be used in skills, perks, and talents. They fill out a vital role on the team. (Think Batman, Moon Knight, Daredevil.)

A Weapon User-These characters are usually street level characters, or something of the sort. However they specialize in the usage of a weapon, with which they are dangerous. Many of your points will go into levels with your weapon, as well as effects for it. If say you're an archer, you will be focusing on your skills and perks that offer you greater accuracy and different arrow heads. (Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Swordsman, Deadshot.)

Shapeshifter-You can change your form around basically in several different ways. Whether it is turning into animals, shaping portions of your body how you see fit, or becoming someone else entirely? You are able to do a number of nifty things deciding on the route you choose to go. (Metamorpho, Beast Boy, Plastic Man, Giant Man.)

Speedster-You move really, really fast. Basically you'll be allowed to have the most actions per turn. You move really fast, and have all sorts of powers associated to your speed. (Think the Flash and Quicksilver)

The Martial Artist-Your abilities in the martial arts? Superhuman for the most part. You do things normal people cannot do. Punching through incredibly hard objects, channeling chi for whatever reason, and specialty strikes? You've got them. Most of your abilities will be based around your martial art(s) as well as your skills and perks and such. You're absolutely deadly in close quarters fighting. (Karate Kid, Iron Fist, Shang Chi.)

Armed Martial Artist-You're a very deadly fighter, but you also have the benefit of carrying around weapons and relying on them just as much as your fighting. Whether it is guns, blades, or whatever you have tools at your disposal and will have levels in them. Though you won't get so much as many benefits as someone who focuses on the use of a weapon you will still be a nightmare with what you choose. (Deadpool, Deathstroke, Catman.)

Support (Defensive)-You might have some offensive abilities, but you're built around making your team operate better. You can be a healer, you might make them faster or stronger, you might generate shields. Otherwise? You're there to make sure your team gets through the battles, and you generally are a priority for your team to defend. (Elixir, Dagger.)

Support (Offensive)-You are still a priority but you are more built around causing headaches for opponents. Whether it is slowing them down, impairing their senses or inducing fear? You are there to keep them on their toes and make them more manageable. (Phobos, and numerous offensive based mind control types fit into this category.)

Technophobe-You are very technological based. Whether it is a suit of armor, you being a cyborg/android or technopath? You can interface with electronics and hack/program easily. Your abilties are scientific in nature and this is a very broad category. Though a useful one in today's society. (Ghost, Cyborg, and Mr. Terrific.)

The Energy Fighter-You blend the long ranged capabilities with the up close know how of a martial artist. A category that can fit into several others but deserves special mention. (Black Canary, Gambit, Black Lightning.)

The Power at a Cost Type-Your powers? Are pretty vast, you are capable of a large number of feats. Whether it is transmutation, the power ring associated abilities, or something of that nature? You can do a hell of a lot of things and can in theory create all new powers and such. This archetype comes with plenty of drawbacks. Your power? Will be very, very expensive. It is also situational, for instance you may only be able to use your powers in the dark? You might have a mental handicap instilled that prevents you from overexertion or it might be tied to the use of an item. (The handicaps and such will be at the GM's discretion.) (Think Green Lantern, The Darkness and Firestorm.)

There are several archetypes and blends I missed, but that is to give you a basic idea. I will have the outline of the story/universe ready for you all later.

Darkcide

All the prudent things I post will be better organized and posted in a new thread soon, I'm just getting the information out now so people have more time to think. Here though is the story so you all can know what you're getting into.

In this universe, superheroes have both been embraced and feared by the public. For the X-men, you have the Avengers who are publicly loved. However recent events had thrown the balance into turmoil. You had the Hulk's frequent rampages, including one in Las Vegas that resulted in several deaths. It was a devastating attack on Manhattan by an army of technologically inclined villians due to the actions of the former Director of S.H.I.E.L.D Nick Fury, that really put pressure on the government. There were talks of a Superhuman Registration Bill that would force people who had powers to register them with the government and receive appropriate training in their abilities so they wouldn't be a danger to society. The Stamford Incident was the one that sealed the deal.

A group of irresponsible teenaged heroes known as the New Warriors attacked a group of runaway villians on television. This battle resulted in the villain Nuke using his explosion based powers, and killing over 600 people. After this? The bill was passed. The heroes took sides, with some siding with the bill and registering. Others rebelled and the two sides clashed until Captain America who led the rebels surrendered despite having the battle won. As he was marched to court shortly after, a sniper murdered Captain America in a shot heard around the world. The remaining members of the resistance have gone underground into hiding, or they've been jailed, or forced to register and train at the Initiative. A camp dedicated to making sure every state will receive its own team of government sanctioned heroes.

Tony Starks aka Ironman is now the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D and has formed a new team of avengers. The former Green Goblin, Norman Osborn who through brilliance, blackmail and numerous other methods seems to have made the public forget about his criminal past and has been given the title of director of H.A.M.M.E.R. A new government agency that is seen as a rival to S.H.I.E.L.D and more harsh on the underground superpowered individuals. He creates his own team of avengers, and secretly a group of villians and antiheroes who hunt down unregistered individuals. Osborn's own private hit squad. Osborn has big plans for the world, and plots with a secret cabal in regards to how to shape the world. (This lineup will differ from the comics to a degree)

All of you are superpowered/costumed/special individuals of differing moral standings. Maybe you were villians, Maybe you were heroes, something in between or a civilian. None of that mattered. An eye was rested upon you, one you didn't know about. Someone or something was unhappy with the state of the world. It didn't want to side with Starks or Osborn, it saw a different way. It's resources, and intelligence are astounding and it chiefly works through a solo agent who is coming around to recruit for something big.

Darkcide

Also the races. I may or may not add more information later, but this is a quick run down of the races PC's can choose from. Also, depending on the race? You will have certain disadvantages and advantages that you absolutely have to pay for when creating your character. You'll get a race bonus which will reduce the costs of those things and offer them to you as a pack. You'll also be presented from certain power sets and skill sets depending on your race. It won't break the game for you, and there's benefits for all the drawbacks. It all depends on what you want. Also if you choose an Olympian or an Asgardian? You're going to be a demigod who was born into a mortal shell, also you will not officially be recognized as a god. Story reasons, and in continuity? It's been a recent issue touched upon in Marvel.

Humans-Need I explain? You don't have to commit to any set weaknesses or strengths as a human. You have the most options as a human. There are several ways for you to have received powers. Scientific experiments, possibly the Super-Soldier serum, suits of armor, a life of training, study into the mystical arts. The possibilities are endless.

Human Mutants-A mutant is an individual who possesses a genetic trait called an X-gene that allows them to naturally develop superhuman powers and abilities. Mutants are members of the subspecies Homo sapiens superior, an evolutionary progeny of Homo sapiens, and are considered the next stage in human evolution. They show up on scanners dedicated to finding mutants, normally utilized by the Sentinels and if infected with the Legacy Virus? They will eventually die.

Inhumans-Former Kree slaves who created their own empire. They can be allowed access to the Terrigen Mist, a natural substance in their homeland which mutates them in unique ways. An Inhuman has no uniform appearance, this depends solely on their reaction to the mist. They're not able to tolerate Earth's atmosphere for very long due to pollution.

Dhampir-Half Human, Half vampire. Sunlight won't kill them, though it is uncomfortable. Silver will not kill them, though if injected into the bloodstream they have an allergic reaction. The same holds true for Garlic. They suffer from a heightened metabolism and thirst for blood just like vampires. Otherwise their attributes are roughly equivalent to that of an average vampire.

Atlanteans-An offshoot of the Homo sapiens race with an as yet undisclosed origin, Homo mermanus are a mammalian species, but with some fish-like characteristics. Each one possesses two twin gills located on their necks near the clavicle bone, which allows them to breathe underwater. Their skin pigmentation can be either blue (most Atlanteans) or green (most Lemurians and nomads). Only the mutants of the species appear human.

Their physiology is also much stronger and more durable than that of the Homo sapiens, necessitated by their exposure to the vast pressure of the deep sea. As a consequence they are physically much stronger than regular humans and can swim up to 30 miles (48 km) per hour. The typical lifespan for a Homo mermanus is 150 years. However they cannot survive outside of water for longer than five minutes without aid. Not to mention that weapons, spells or technology used to dehydrate is devastating against them. You could be an atlantean hybrid which is Atlantean-Human. The cost for this is higher, but you will be more powerful and your skin will appear like that of a normal person's. Also you can breathe above water, though lose strength the longer you go without contact into it. You're more powerful underwater and can still fall victim to dehydrating attacks.

Kree-True Kree resemble humans almost exactly, with the exception of blue skin. Kree have a higher strength level than that of a human, and require more nitrogen to breathe comfortably. Kree bodies are adapted to environmental characteristics on Hala that are un-Earthlike: 1.) higher gravity and 2.) a higher concentration of nitrogen in the atmosphere. Under Earth's lesser gravity their strength and speed increase. However, they cannot breathe in Earth's atmosphere without using a chemical, "breathing formula", or artificial lifespan devices. The Kree are a nationalistic society, imperialistic and militaristic, with the only widespread religion being worship of the Supreme Intelligence. They show up on alien scanners.

Shi'ar-The Shi'ar are humanoids of avian descent; they resemble humans with feathered crests atop their heads in lieu of hair. Two different styles are common; Most Shi'ar, particularly those of the aristocracy, have feathers sprouting in a triangular shape away from the face, one peak on the top of the head and one peak on each side slightly over the shoulder. The other commonly seen "hair"style is bushy on both sides and very flat on the top.

Internally, they have light hollow bones, and on their forearms there are still some vestigial feathers left of wings that were lost over millions of years of evolution. The average Shi'ar can lift 1 ton in earth-like gravity and has far greater stamina. Most Shi'ar have no other special abilities, though some are genetic throwbacks. These individuals possess wings which allow them to fly.

The Shi'ar conceive their offspring in eggs. They are nurtured in special chambers and the children are referred to as hatchlings. They show up on alien scanners.

Skrull-Skrulls are green-skinned reptilian humanoids with large pointed ears, red or green eyes, and corrugated chins. Skrulls are known for genetic and molecular instability, and genetic diversity, due to Celestial experimentation creating the Skrull "Deviants" (now the only surviving Skrulls). The Skrulls are known for their physical malleability and ability to shapeshift to any size, shape, or color at will, taking on the appearance but not the characteristics of other beings and objects within a volume range of .75 to 1.5 times the Skrull's original volume. Courtesy of their advanced technology, the Skrulls have also been able to augment their abilities in certain warriors, such as the Super Skrull and War Skrulls - an elite group who with special encoding are able to emulate the powers as well as appearance of their templates. They show up on alien scanners and can be detected when in another form.

Olympian-The Olympians are a race of extra-dimensional beings that possess a variety of superhuman abilities that were once worshipped on Earth as gods from roughly 2,500 B.C. until roughly 500 A.D. The Olympians are related to every other pantheon of "gods" that have ever been worshiped on Earth, such as the Asgardians and the Gods of Heliopolis (ancient Egypt) because Gaea, the spirit that represents life on Earth, was the mother of the first race of "gods" to appear on Earth. The various pantheons that exist today are the descendants of these earlier "gods." It is believed that the Olympians were born somewhere on Earth but currently reside in another dimension that is adjacent to Earth known as Olympus. One known entrance to this realm is actually located atop Mount Olympus in Greece.

The majority of the Olympian "gods" are identical in appearance to human and are fully capable of having children with humans. The Olympians are closer to true immortality than most other of Earth's pantheons. They cease to age upon reaching adulthood, are immune to disease, and cannot be killed through conventional means. All of the Olympians possess some degree of superhuman physical strength with males being, typically, stronger than females.

The tissue of all Olympians are harder and more resilient than those of a human, granting them superhuman durability. The average Olympian, both male and female, can withstand extreme temperatures and high caliber bullets without sustaining injury. It is possible for them to be injured, but the mystical energies of their bodies will enable them to heal with much greater speed than humans. The average Olympian can repair injuries that result in severe lacerations and loss of blood within a brief period of time without any scarring. More extensive injuries require a longer healing time. Severe injuries, such as severed limbs, can be magically regenerated if the injured Olympian receives treatment within a short period of time after the injury. A small minority of Olympians possess the ability to fully regenerate missing limbs without external aid from other "gods." However, any Olympian can die if a significant portion of his or her bodily molecules are scattered. The musculature of all Olympians produces considerably fewer fatigue toxins than human beings, granting them superhuman stamina in all physical activities.

Asgardian-These gods live in a dimension called Asgard, Despite their mostly human appearance, all Asgardians possess physical attributes that operate on superhuman levels. All Asgardians possess some degree of superhuman strength with males, typically, being stronger than females.

The Asgardians are extremely long lived and age at an extremely slow pace as compared to human beings, unlike the Olympians who cease to age once reaching adulthood. The bodies of the Asgardians possess some degree of superhuman durability. If an Asgardian is injured, he or she will be able to recover much faster than humans. However, they sometimes require magical aids in order to heal themselves from severe injuries, such as missing limbs, organs, and severe blood loss. Often, even with the help of magic, regenerating limbs or organs is beyond their capacity. Only the most physically or mystically gifted Asgardians have the potential to heal from such severe injuries.

The muscle, bone, and skin tissue of an Asgardian is considerably denser than that of a human being. This contributes to the Asgardians superior strength and weight. Due to their superior metabolism, Asgardians also possess superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. Asgardians are not true immortals. They do age, albeit slowly, but are immune to all known Earthly diseases. Each Asgardian needs, and is allocated, a golden apple grown by Yggdrasil and tended by Idunn. Eating their own apple is essential for an Asgardian to maintain his or her physical vitality.

Android- A synthetic organism designed to look and act human. An Android has to have technopathy to a degree and the related powers, and is at risk with other technopaths or a powerful related being such as Ultron.

Heaven Sent Blossom

I know it's a little nit-picky but Nitro was the detonator in the Stamford incident.
I only say this because I'm probably one of the only people in the world who actually likes Nitro and cares in the slightest about this;-p

And the new Secret Avengers line is basically decided, I think they hinted at two more to be announced but as it stands it's still basically a full team. Heck personally I can't think of two more people who will round the team out better than it already is so that should be interesting.

Darkcide

For the moment? Here is what the character sheets are going to look like.

Current Alias:
Aliases:
Identity: Public or Secret
Alignment: Good, Bad, Neutral
Race:
Relatives: (If any existing characters. Please Note.)
Affliation
Hometown(Or Planet/Dimension)
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Build:
Costume:
Notable Features:

Citizenship:
Marital Status:
Education:

Origin:

Motivations:

Reasons For Joining The Team:

Notable Accomplishments:

Personality:

(Anything below here? Cannot be determined yet. You'll need to wait for all the proper stuff to be put up as well as the points assigned for creation so you can start to pick things to invest in.)

Characteristics:
Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Attractiveness:
Physical Defense:
Energy Defense:
Mental Defense:
Speed:
Recovery:
Stamina:
Stun:
Body:
Endurance:
Fighting Skills:
Martial Arts: (If any styles known)

Skills:

Perks:

Talents:

Powers:

Disadvantages:

sinoraa

Current Alias: Prowl
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Mutant
Relatives: Abandoned at birth.
Affliation: Acolytes.
Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden
Height: 5'30"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: brown
Build: Athletic, yet curvatious.

Costume:

Appearance:

Citizenship: U.S
Marital Status: Single

Origin: Abandoned at birth, Erika was raised in a orphanage in Sweden. Her life seemed like any other until she was approached by the Acolytes, at the age of seventeen. She was offered a new home, where she could be herself. Scared and confused she ran away from them. they of course chased after her, tough they couldn't seem to catch her. Every time they got a hold of her, she phased threw them, slipping out of their grasp. Scared and confused of her new found powers, she agreed to join the Acolytes, under the promise they'd help her control her powers. They soon found her abilities to perfectly suited for assassination, as she could phase threw walls and any attack, or defense thrown at her. Tough reluctant at first, Exodus convinced her it was something she had to do, "for the greater good." She worked for the Acolytes for many years, taking out specific targets, most of whom she didn't know who they were, and what she killed them for, as it didn't matter at the time. But eventually like all people, she started to get ambitions, and no longer desired to work for the Acolytes. Tough she made it clear, she still supported their cause, Exodus did not take this well, accusing her of treason and ordered her capture. Tough she were severely outmatched, there was nothing they could do, to keep her from running. After she successfully escaped, she took on the alias, Prowl to hide from, Exodus, becoming a merc for hire, putting her assassination skills to work.

Motivations: Erika sees her job as any other. She gets it done and gets paid, nothing to it. She wish to retire one day and live her days out as a average girl, in the city.

Reasons For Joining The Team: (will add once i know more)

Notable Accomplishments: Well known as the girl who escaped, right under, Exodus nose.

Personality: Erika is a very positive personality. Often trying to see the brighter parts of life and actually gets exited when faced with difficult odds. Tough she also have a bad habit of getting lazy, often leaving assignments, aside from assassination, half done.