Interest Check: Dark Series RP (based on Christine Feehan)

Started by Clio, October 31, 2009, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

*smacks Christa's adorable bottom* Your so yummy!  ;D
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Clio

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 06, 2009, 08:50:28 PM
*smacks Christa's adorable bottom* Your so yummy!  ;D

*yelps and smiles*

So are you, darling!

*smacks her bottom back*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Belladonna1

*watches all the bottom smacking going on*

"Hey! What about me..?"
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Blaed

LadySky

*rushes to Bella and laughs wickedly while swatting her plump booty with a ping pong paddle!*

Clio

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

LadySky

LadySky

*squeeeeees!* I have been wanting to post that character for soooooo long!

Rachubka

Oof, still all alone! I guess I'll try and make a character profile to swoon someone. Hopefully... *fetal position*

Belladonna1

@Rachubka- lemme see if any of my RP partners would be interested in playing!!

Kalab

Bella informed me that you were looking for another male character. I'm interested if the spot is still open.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

TheVillain

Rach, I have to admit I usually avoid Vamp RPs but there's enough openness here to make things interesting. It looks like to get in you have to convince me.  :P

Although the "Morally neutral until 20, then go good or evil depending true love" is a bit odd.

When they say "of the earth", how strict is that? I'm picturing a carpathian who lost his memory in a vampire attack 4 or 5 years ago. He's noticed he's colorblind, has no real emotions, feeds on blood, has other strange "of the earth" powers- and he doesn't remember anything about the Carpathian/Vampire feud. He actually calls himself a vamp because he's comparing what he can do to what movie monsters can do.

Otherwise he's a Paris based thief in a game of cat and mouse with Rach's interpol detective. He's been close enough to her to think she's hot, but not enough to count as "met".
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Clio

Quote from: cajundave on November 07, 2009, 12:16:13 AM
Bella informed me that you were looking for another male character. I'm interested if the spot is still open.

Quote from: TheVillain on November 07, 2009, 12:19:06 AM
Rach, I have to admit I usually avoid Vamp RPs but there's enough openness here to make things interesting. It looks like to get in you have to convince me.  :P

Although the "Morally neutral until 20, then go good or evil depending true love" is a bit odd.

When they say "of the earth", how strict is that? I'm picturing a carpathian who lost his memory in a vampire attack 4 or 5 years ago. He's noticed he's colorblind, has no real emotions, feeds on blood, has other strange "of the earth" powers- and he doesn't remember anything about the Carpathian/Vampire feud. He actually calls himself a vamp because he's comparing what he can do to what movie monsters can do.

Otherwise he's a Paris based thief in a game of cat and mouse with Rach's interpol detective. He's been close enough to her to think she's hot, but not enough to count as "met".
Quote from: Ashleebabe on November 09, 2009, 05:07:43 PM
Is there room for more females?

Yes, yes and yes. There is always room for more of both, although you might have to wait a few days to get a partner. Go to the OOC link on the first page, and we can all chat about it over there!

Rhapsody

I've only ever read the one book... Dark Desire, I think?  The one about the chick who was the granddaughter of ... Rhiannon, I think?  It was a long, long time ago.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

MzNurse

I wanted in, but it looks like you have more females than males. Good luck and I hope it goes well.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Eclipsed Northern Star

hmmm interesting im curious but you seem to be unbalanced right now XD

Clio

Don't bow out just yet! You can go ahead and post your bio, and when more men come, you can stake your claim! This isn't the end...lol.

Nightshade Symphony

I'm really interested in playing in this game!

I got into Christine's story through my friend. I got to the book with Aiden I think? I didn't get far in the series but I adore it.

Are there any more spots for females? Please please?
{ And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel ... is just a freight train coming your way }

.·´¯`·-> AFK's & IOU's -+- Hot's & Cold's <-·´¯`·.

'Religion is like a Penis. It's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it.
But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat.'

FeBurns

Hello all.  Is this still open?  Are there any unmatched players?

Edited to add that I've read most of the series.

FeBurns

Clio

Eh...it's been kind of dead, and lately it's only been Najdan and me playing. However! If a couple more guys join, then you guys are welcome to join in!

TheVillain

I think I can be convinced to try again with the thief, but I do have a few projects going. May be a bit.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.